Me Myself and I

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four - Me Myself and I 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


She open her eyes. And blinked many times until she look at the window and see the sun is set.

It's morning.

She fell asleep after she cried six hours straight.

She smiled bitterly.

She still feels the pain. But she's tired from all the crying but she can't stop herself. And maybe this will not be gone for days, for weeks, for months, maybe even for a year or years.

She don't know if she can be happy again or If her heart will be fixed.

She began to sobs again. Lowering her sobs. Afraid that Bom is going to awake with her crying. 

She just dont want to see anyone in her broken hearted state.

She looked pathetic.

She looked pathetic crying for a person who played her heart. For a person that look her like a thing.

That person that she so much love and trust.

That person that always lying to her and she always forgives.

She really a fool. For believing all the that he says.

Maybe this is the price she have to pay for being so much inlove with him.

Like the song :

Too much Love will kill you.

Love is slowly killing her.

Love kill her.

And He kill her heart.

"I love you so much Jiyong. W-why ddi-I'd y-yoou do thi-is tto mme-e."

She remember the time when they first met. She remember the time when she see the most handsome man that she ever laid her eyes on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sophomore year for Dara. It's the first day of school. The student slowly arriving in the room that Dara and her best friend Bom are.

Bom and Dara are classmate. They took B.S. Management major in Business Administration. She and Bom talks about having the same course because they don't want to separate and their families both want that course for them.

While Dara busy talking to Bom about random things. A one particular person came in their room.

Dara slowly look at the most handsome man she lays her eyes on.

Wearing a checkered polo and ripped jeans. Wearing his boyish smile. His eyes is the most beautiful thing that she see. She is mesmerize just by looking at him.

Dara just sigh when she see him smiling at the guy that Bom's left side. Slowly like in the movie. The handsome man went to the vacant chair in her right side.

She gasps when he smile at her.

OMG my heart. Why are you jumping like that.

Her heart beats faster by the near sight of this handsome man beside her.

Looking straight to her eyes.

"Anyong haseyo mates." Then he bows. "Kwon Jiyong imnida. I'm a transferee. Pls take good care of me." He is talking to her.

Oh. My. God. Handsome man talked to me. And his name is Kwon Jiyong. Waaaaahh Jiyong Jiyong Jiyong. Wat a beautiful name. Am I still in earth?

Still shocked. Tongue tied.

Then suddenly Bom shook her.

"YAH dara-yah. Earth to Santokki."

She blinks her eyes.

"Oh my God Bommie-ah. I'm not dreaming right?"

Bom laughs. "What are you talking about Santokki? Of course your'e not dreaming. Heol this Santokki."

She turns her right side then she see again the most handsome man smiling then he smirk at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter