Park Sisters - I will never leave you

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two - Park Sister - I will never leave you

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bommie don't know what to do to the crying Dara. She pats her back. Hug her tight. But it seems her best friend dont want to hush in crying.

"Aigoo santokki stop crying already. You been crying for almost 3 hours non stop now. And look my eyes are puffy like yours too."

Bommie share tears too with dara. For Bommie every pain and tears for dara is her pain and tears also.

"Now tell me jebal. Tell me what's happening to you and Jiyong? I'm going to calm myself what ever did that BASTARD to you! Just tell me santokki. I don't want you crying like that."

Dara wipe her tears. She hush a little. And tell her best friend what she saw in Jiyong's apartment. Bommie begin to transform in being a bominator.

Dara hug her to stop her from destroying her room. When bominator is unleashed. She trashed everything she see.

"Bommie-ah please don't trashed my room."

Bommie try to calm. She wants to kill that Kwon Jiyong for doing that to her santokki.

She begin to cry again. She pity her best friend for hurting like that. She doesn't deserve the that Jiyong did.

Dara is an angel. Why did she needs to get hurt like that. Why her Santokki?

"Mianhe dara-ah. Mianhe for not taking care of you. Mianhe because you are hurting right now. I'm not doing my job for taking care of you. Do you remember when we are only 7 years old?" Bommie tuck dara in bed and join her. She hug her. She wants to feel dara that she is there for her. That she will never leave her.

Dara nods.

"I promise you that I'm gonna take care of you. That I will not allow anyone to hurt you."

Dara tears flow like falls again. "I remember you punch a boy who bullied me." She smile even the tears is falling. "I will never forget that day Bommie. And don't say sorry to me. I know in my heart that you did a good job in taking care of me. It's just that I just fall in love with the wrong person. And - and I'm the one who is in fault. Because I'm a fool. I'm so fool to believe him Bommie-ah. I'm so fool."

Bommie feel how much dara hurting. How she wish that she can take away all the pain.

"Ottoke. I don't know what to say to ease your pain your feeling now. But what ever your decision I'm always here for you. We are Park Sister. And Park sister is brave and strong. Please be strong. This hurting right now. Some day it will gone. And you will only know the pain is gone. And you will be happy again."

"But bommie right now I'm so hurt. It's so painful. I think I'm gonna die. I don't want this feeling. I can't stop the tears. I don't want this Bommie. I-i hhate hhi-imm! Hate him so much!"

Bommie face become angry again.

"Jiyong will not definitely face me! Because I don't know what will I do to him if I see him. I'm gonna chop him to pieces and feed him to his dog Gaho!" He is really mad and she really wants to see Jiyong suffer for doing that to dara.

"Kwon Jiyong I'm sick and tired of you treating me like a !! God , I hate you so much !!!!!!" Dara shout her anger.

BOmmie knows that Jiyong loves Dara. Even though he always lying to her best friend. She didn't think that he can cheat to Dara. But why Jiyong did that. But what ever he did he will never forgive him.

"Don't ever leave me Bommie-ah. Don't leave me jebal."

Her heart is really breaking just the sight of Dara crying like that.

"Even if you want me to leave. I will never leave you. Just pour all your pain. You know when you are hurt, I'm hurting also. When your happy, I'm happy. Every feel you are feeling share it with me. Your Park Sister is only here to listen and wipe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter