Nobody's Home

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirty Four - Nobody's Home

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara POV ( the day when she say goodbye to Jiyong )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


She is now in Jiyong's apartment. For the second time around she will saying good bye to him. It so hard for her. It's so painful. But she needs to do it.

Her heart is breaking. When she see her singing that song she wants to back out. She wants to run to him and hug him tight. She wants to say that she loves him. But her mind interfered. She needs to do this. For her. For him.

She don't want to look at Jiyong. For her heart will betray her and she is afraid that she will retrieve what she said and run to him.

Jiyong run to her and kneel down and hug her waist. "Dara ah please. Just please don't do this. What do you want me to do? Tell me. Aniyo! ani It's not really late for us. I am willing to do everything just please give me a chance. I can't accept everything Dara just not that. Please don't tell me you choose him over me. I can't accept that. I am willing to do anything. Tell me. What do you want me to do? Tell me juseyo. I love you so much Dara ah. Please don't do this to me. Please don't give up on me. Please ㅠ.ㅠ" Jiyong is shaking and Crying in Dara's waist. She is also now crying. Her heart is breaking. She is hurt.

Oh God I love him. I love him so much. But I can't. I can't. I'm sorry Jiyong. Mianhe baby boy. Mianhe.

Shaking hands. She harshly wipe her tears. Forcing herself to be strong. Removing Jiyong's hand in her waist. But the latter is strong. Not want to let her go.

"Please let go. Let go. Everything is late to us now. I can't. I can't Jiyong. Please respect my decision. I need to do this. This is the best for us. Im sorry. But please let me go. Forget me. Because I will forget you. I will start a new life with Minho. I- I llo-ve h-hi-m" while saying that she is stuttering.

I love you but I need you to let go for now. Please don't forget me. Please love me forever . Saying that in her mind.

She feels Jiyong's hand let go her waist. He Stop hugging her waist. He is just looking at the floor and still crying.

She turn her back. "I'm sorry. Be happy Jiyong. Continue your life with out me. Maybe someday we will be friends again. Move on and forget me. Thank you for the days that you make me happy. Be safe. And please fix yourself. Good bye Jiyong." And walk to the door to leave.

Then walk out to his apartment.

The moment she's out at Jiyong's apartment. Her knees weakens and kneel down. She feels alone. She feels so hurt. She lied to Jiyong. She lied to him. She hurt him. And it so ing hurt.

Saying to him that she choose Minho over him. Saying that everything is late between them but she only lied. Saying to Jiyong that she loves Minho but the truth is She still love him. He is the only one he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter