Enlighten and a Sign

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirty Seven - Enlighten and a Sign

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Dara POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 It's been a month and 2 weeks since she walk away with him. Since she left Seoul again. She travel and travel anywhere her feet goes. She travel with her broken heart. Always thinking about him. missing him. Still loving him. 

 As she always thinking everyday every night of what she really wants in her life. 

 If she can trust Jiyong again.

 If she can accept him again in her life.

 If she can forgive him.

 She is now in a Church in a island near Jeju. The place is so solemn and silence. Her heart feels contented in that place. She can think freely and no one will interrupt her.

 She prayed and tell God what she is feeling. She is asking to God a sign if she will be back to Seoul and forgive Jiyong again.

 Asking for a sign. Asking for that sign if Jiyong is the one for her.

 Sighing. She sit inside for almost two hours. The church is so beautiful inside and outside. 

 She is the only person who is there.

 "God I need a sign. Just a sign if He is the one for me. If I will forgive him and trust him again? You know how much I love him right? You see how much I love him. But how can I trust him again? Tell me? Or show me God? Show me signs if I can trust him again? I want to love him again. I want to start a new life with him. I know he hurt me. At first my heart is so full of hatred with him. At first I hate him so much. But my love for him is so strong that the hate I feel for him vanished. But I'm so hurt and I can't trust him again. He broke my trust. And now I don't know where will I find that Trust again. I want to forgive him God. I want to trust him again. But how? I want to enlighten. I want to be free in hurt. I want to be healed. I want to accept him with out pain and with out doubt. Please God give me a sign." Praying and pleading to Him.

 Then she think of what is really her feelings for Jiyong.

 By thinking about him makes her heart beats faster. He is the only one who can make her heart beats faster like that. If that is not love then what it is?

 Remembering his handsome face, his eyes, his nose, his lips. Those lips that by kissing her give sparks to her. Those smirk and naughty smile he always give to her. She love him with all her heart. He is the one she wants to be with her forever. He is the one who wants to be her groom in the future. 

 By thinking that he will marry him someday makes her giddy. She dream of that day, that she can say the words 'I do' with him. Dreaming to have a family with him.

 "Is Jiyong is the one for me? Can I trust him again? Can I forgive him now?" Asking in the air. Then a beautiful butterfly flies in her hand. Her eyes blink. Looking at the butterfly. The wings of the butterfly is like nodding to her. Nodding like saying yes to her.

 Teary eyed. Is this the sign she is waiting. Can she really trust him again?

 Then like the butterfly hears her mind. The wings is like nods again.

 She is now crying. Her feels enlighten. Like the burden, hurt, bitterness is like became vanished. And now she only feels the love for Jiyong.

 God gave her a sign. And the sign is to forgive him and trust again. To love him again with all her heart. 

 Then the butterfly fly. Then vanished. Like magical. The butterfly enlighten her feelings.

 She is smiling and wiping her tears. She love Jiyong. She love him. She is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter