The Aliens wrath

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seven - The Aliens wrath

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Jiyong arrives at Dara's house. Full of hope he enter the house. Surprise that Seunghyun is in the living room.

"Hyung why are you here?"

Seunghyun glares at him.

"What the are you doing here Jiyong?" Glaring eyes still on him.

Confused why His Hyung is like that.

Then suddenly came to his mind that his Hyung knew what happened.

"Ahm hyung. I can explain."

Booming voice. "The Kwon Jiyong!!! I am so mad that I don't know what I'm gonna do to you!!!"

Then the Bominator emerge.

"Why the are you here bastard? " she run to Jiyong to punch him but Seunghyun stops her by back hugging her.

" Tabi, let me go!! I'm gonna punch that bastard!! I'm gonna punch sense in his mind!!!"

Jiyong knows that Bom is gonna be mad at him. Of course she will know what happen because Bom always go to Dara's house.

"Nnoo-oona lle-et mme e-xpla-in juse-yyo." He's scared at Bom. He knows that when Noona is mad she will really show her wrath.

Bominator's wrath.

And Seunghyun's wrath is a big no no also.

Double combo of The Aliens wrath.

Jiyong gulp a few times.

Bom look at Seunghyun. "The is he saying Tabi! I'm gonna slice him! Let me go! I'm going to get the butcher knife so I can slice him slowly but painfully. I don't care if I kill him! I'm so mad right now, seeing him now makes my anger go rise!!!"

Bom strangled in Seunghyun hold. But the latter not let go. He knows he's girlfriend he will really do what she saying.

Seunghyun also very mad at Jiyong. After he knows that Dara left and don't know where she go. His anger also rise. He wants to understand Jiyong but he can't. He knows that Jiyong reach the Limit. He needs to learn his lesson.

"Babe Calm down. Shiiiii."

"Aniyo! Ani Tabi! That tard is the reason why our Santokki is gone! I will never ever forgive him!" Bom Anger and tears.

Jiyong startled. "Wwha-tt ddo-o yyo-u mme-an Noo-na? Hyung?"

Bom tears can't really stop. She just cried and hug Seunghyun.

"Jiyong why?" Seunghyun hug his girlfriend. He feels what his girlfriend feel. He don't know why is this happening. And why did Jiyong to be this jerk. Dara really don't deserve what happen and she don't need to leave. But if that what she wants, to be okay and move on then he will just understand and wait until their Santokki back.

"Ottoke Jiyong. I don't know why do you need to be an . I don't know why you need to hurt her. You know she's precious right? She's like an angel Jiyong. An angel that always understand you. An angel who loves you even if your being a jerk. But why need to do this? I just don't understand dongsaeng."

Jiyong just can't look directly at them. Feeling as shame at what he did.

"I'm so disappointed at you, ani actually I am always disappointed at every time you lie at Dara. I am not saying anything then to you. Maybe its wrong that i dont even stoping you on doing that. Maybe i tolerate that. But now Jiyong. You reach the limit. Because now, even me your best friend is so angry that I don't know if I can understand you. It's not only Dara you hurt Jiyong. Me, Bommie, Chaerin, Minzy, your frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter