Open up your self to me

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eleven - Open up your self to me

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been a month since that scene happen. Dara still in Jeju. She enjoys her stays in Jeju. Although her cryings not everyday. She still cry every time she remember him. But she is okay than last month. Thanks to the Lee's sibling. They are always with her. Make her always smile and laugh.

She and Minho becomes close and friends. Minho is like her male best friend. He always listen to her drama. He always there when she needs him. It's like they know each other long time.

Remember the first time she open up her self to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One week after Dara meet Minho. The guy always talk to him. He always ask her to go and tour the island with Haru. She's really comfortable being with him.

But that day Dara is not feeling well. She just cry a while ago. She is frustrated, wants to forget Jiyong. She wants to comeback to her friends but she can't forget what Jiyong did. She thinks if she comeback, she will not totally move on if he will see him soon. She just wants to forget Jiyong and have a new life.

Getting off the bed. She wash her face and look at the mirror.

Puffy eyes again. Then she heard some knocks in her door. Not thinking who is it, she open the door and reveal Minho.

Minho worried face when she see Dara. He comes inside even if Dara not welcoming her.

Then with out hesitation, he pulls Dara in a hug. She just shock of what he did.

Tremble. "Wha-att aa-re yyo-u ddo-ing YAH Minho!"

Minho pats her back. "Why did you cry again? Why are you always crying?"

Dara wide eyed. She don't know that Minho knows she always crying.

How did he know?

"I always see you crying at the terrace Santokki. Even if your not saying anything. I know you have a problem. Even if you are smiling with us. Even if you are laughing with us. There still sadness in your eyes. I want to know what's making you cry. I want to know who's making you sad like this. I am here Santokki. I am wiling to listen. Just open up to me. I promise, I am not going to pity you. I will just listen and comfort you, and perhaps comfort you with words that you need. Open up your self to me Dara-yah."

Dara's tears began to flow again. She is touch because Minho is there. She just need a person to listen to all of her feelings.

They sit in the sofa, Dara began to tell what happen. She tell it from the start on how she and Jiyong first meet and when they fall in love, the first year of their relationship is a pure bliss, until Jiyong began to lie. The forgiveness she always gives. And then the Cheating part. On how her heart broke. On how she suffer. And until now she still hurting.

Minho just listen and just let her cry her heart out.

Dara shout of how he hates Jiyong. Just let her anger, pain out of her heart.

After almost a hour of talks, crying, shout, Dara stops crying. She just hugs Minho. And let him comfort her.

"Do you want some words Dara yah?"

Dara look at him. "Well if its good for me why not. Maybe I need some good words or spanking words because I'm crying for a wrong person." She smile.

Minho smile. "Well for me Jiyong is such a lucky bastard. You know for having you, for being loved by you. And you, hmm our Santokki is not lucky. She just fall in love with a wrong person. You don't know what's fate will bring you. Like that happen, fate let you hurt, maybe it's wrong. Maybe it's painful, but in every hurt you feeling, God didn't give you a problem that you cannot surpass. Just think God only wants you to be strong. And in every hurt/pain, there's a joy/happiness after you exceed the pain. Just be strong Dara-yah. I'm here, Haru and me. Every time you feel hurt, every time your heart aches just go with me. I will let you cry and I will li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter