May the Best Man win

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty Seven - May the Best Man win

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's already their prelim exam. They all busy in reviewing for the coming exam. 2ne1 is consistent in their studies. They all excel in their class. Dara is a consistent dean lister. So the three girls is. They are beauty and brains in their university.

Minho and Dara always together since the night Minho confessed to her. And Jiyong don't know that. He can't even go in his phase two of courting and Paninilbihan thing that he wants to do. Dara always with Minho. The latter always fetch her after her class. And Jiyong cannot make a move because Bom always with Dara everytime he wants to approached her. Bom is really guarding her. She still doesn't forgive him.

Dara always think that her decision is right. She admits that she likes Minho. Well who would not like a guy like him? He is handsome, tall, a nice guy, and a responsible man. For her, Minho is perfect to fall in love. She knows that Minho will not hurt her. And she feels that he really love her. She just hopes that she can forget Jiyong and fall inlove with Minho. Maybe it's hard to do that. There's no wrong in trying. She just want to move on with Minho. Hoping that his love for Jiyong will erase by Minho.

Sighing. She is now standing in the entrance gate of their University. She is waiting for Minho to fetch her. They talk that they will go to the mall now. Minho promise her that they going to watch a Movie. And she admits that she is excited.

Smiling, then a hand hold her. She gasps when someone turn her. It's Jiyong. Smiling widely at her.

Her smile fade, serious face now. "What do you want?" Cold voice.

Jiyong face fell but back to smile again. "I'm glad I reached you here. Can I invite your in the coffee shop Dara ah?" His face is full of hope. This is only the time that Dara is alone and not with Bom. So he just want to take advantage of the opportunity now. He wants to have a time alone with Dara. Full of hope that she will say yes.

Still in serious face. "I'm not free Jiyong. Im going somewhere." Dara don't want to be alone with Jiyong. Her heart is weak when he is near to her. And she don't want that. Her mind decide of what's the right thing to do.

His face fell. Disappointed in it. But he still not giving up. "Then can I accompany you where ever your going? You know I can be a chaperon." Smiling and praying that Dara will take him.

But before Dara answer him, Minho came and walk near Dara.

Jiyong feel his jealousy again. Every time he see Minho his Jealousy consuming him. He just don't like the guy. For him Minho is a big threat to him. And now he just want to punch that smile in his face.

"Oh Jiyong sii anyong haseyo. You're here." Minho is always amuse every time Jiyong and him see each other. The guy is really don't like him. Well he also don't like him. But not that mad at him. Then he thinks maybe they need to talk. Man to Man. So that Jiyong feels threat about him. And know that he cannot get Dara immediately like that. If ever that Dara can't love him back. And She will forgive and be back to him. He will make sure that Jiyong will learn his lesson first. And he needs to make sure that he will really love Dara and not going to hurt her again. He condi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter