Let me Love you

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty six - Let me Love you ( Mindara )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's already 7pm when Dara finish she's doing in the library when the rain pours. She don't bring umbrella. She don't know that it will be raining this day. She is now walking in the hall way. Thunder and raining. She is scared in thunder and lightning. She is now crying. Don't know where will she hide. Then her cellphone rings. It's Minho.

"Yeobo-"

"Oop-paa hhe-llp mee. I'm ssca-red." Dara is shaking now.

Worried in his voice. "Where are you exactly Dara ah? Tell me? I'm in the university gate now. I'm gonna fetch you." Minho know that Dara is scared of thunder. He experienced seeing her scared and shaking at the thunder.

"Hha-llwa-yy ppalli oopp-aa . Haall waa-y ooff B A build-ing."

When he heard that he runs to the building not minding the heavy rains. Even he is now soak in the rain. He just want to find Dara and be with her.

He is now in the hallway. Running and finding her. He found her in the corner. Hiding at the vendo machine. She is shaking, crying and cover her ears. He immediately run to her and hug her.

Dara gasps when someone hug her. Them she see it's Minho. Crying and hug him back. She tightened her embrace to him, scared, of what if Minho will not there with her.

Minho cooing her. He touched her head. Wiping her tears. And kissing her forehead. "Shiiiii. I'm here Dara ah. Oppa is here. Stop crying. Oppa will never leave you. Don't be scared."

Dara calm at Minho's touched and cooing words. "Ooppa gomawo for always being there for me. I'm so scared. I thought there will be no one to come for me. I'm really scared. Don't leave me oppa."

Minho look at her. Staring at her beautiful brown orbs. Mesmerize by looking at her. He touched her face. "Even if you don't need me. I'm always be here for you. Wherever you are, every time you need me I will run fast where ever it is. I'm always be here for you Dara ah. I'm always be your angel."

Dara look at him also. Stare at him. "Gomawo oppa. You're always be my angel. In all the things happen to me. I am so thankful we meet. I am so thankful for having you." She kiss his cheek and smile. They are now hugging in the corner. Even if Minho is drenched from the rain. It's still raining and thundering. But Dara don't mind the thunder because Minho is there by her side.

"I am also thankful Dara ah. If for you I'm your angel. For me you're my everything."

Dara confused of what Minho said. "Wae-yo oppa?" She still think why Minho is like that to her. She feels special when it comes to him. Her other friends guy like Bigbang is not like that. Yes she is special with the Bigbang. But Minho is different. He do anything to her. He always be there when she needs her. And she is thinking why is like that. "Oppa why am I special to you?" She just want to know.

Minho feeling uneasy of what Dara asking. He feels like he is cornered. Can he tell her what he really feel for her? Can he really confessed to her? But he is scared, of what if Dara will change when he tell her. What if Dara avoid him. And there many what ifs in his mind.

Dara hold his hand. "Oppa why are you not answering my question? Are you okay?"

But he don't want to be a coward now. He wants to face his fears. Maybe he needs to gamble. He n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter