Oh Jealousy - Strike one

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nineteen - Oh Jealousy - Strike one XD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


They are now in Daesung house. The latter ask them to go there cause he cook for them. Daesung is living alone in his house. Minzy Chaerin and Seunghyun, Seungri, Minho is playing in the game room. Bom and Dara help Daesung in the kitchen.

When they finish cooking they fix the table. And suddenly Youngbae and Jiyong came. They all become silent. Awkward of the situation. Dara is now fidgeting, Minho is amuse, Jiyong is staring/glaring at Minho. And the others are becoming nervous.

"Wassup guys. Aigoo I miss you all." Youngbae broke the awkward situation. Then one by one he hug them.

The others just smile. Thanking Youngbae in their mind.

Seunghyun is the one who introduce Minho. "Youngbae Jiyong meet Lee Minho. He's Dara's friend. Minho Youngbae and Jiyong.

Minho offer Handshake. But only Youngbae accept the handshake.

"Dong Youngbae but you can call me Bae. He's Kwon Jiyong."

Minho smile at them. "Lee Minho imnida. Bae sii."

Jiyong is still glaring at Minho. But the latter just ignored it. Then he more pissed the Dragon. He moved where Dara is. Acting like he don't know what he's doing, he smile to Dara sweetly.

Jiyong gritted his teeth. He's ing Jealous. The moment his eyes laid at the Minho guy he feels insecure, he feels betrayal, he feels pain.

He knows he don't have the rights to feel Jealous. But he is ing Jealous right now. He just want to punch that guy. Just one punch he will satisfied.

But he restrained his self. He is Dara's friend. And he don't want Dara to get more mad at him.

Controlling his self. He sit and just stare at Dara. It's almost two weeks since he see her. God knows how much he missed her face. Her voice.

She still so beautiful that it hurts cause she is not his anymore. Longing in his eyes.

Dara is feeling uneasy. Jiyong is now staring at her. She feels uneasy. Why he is here. And why is he staring at her like that. It's like she is going to melt anytime. She just thankful that Minho is beside her. Or else she's gonna faint.

Minho squeeze her hand she look at him then he smile to her. She smiled back.

And Jiyong's eyes did not pass that scene. He wants to tear the two. He wants to hide Dara where Minho can't see her and find her. He can't take it anymore he forcefully stand and the others look at him.

"Hyung waeyo?" Seungri ask.

Not looking to Dara and Minho. "I'll just go in the backyard. I need to unwind." Then turn around to go outside.

Dara sigh when Jiyong is out. She holds Minho tighter. Like she wants to tell him that she is nervous.

"It's okay Dara ah. Be strong. Just prove to him you can."

"Ottoke Minho oppa."

Bom approached her. Asking is she okay. "Gwenchana Santokki?"

She nods. "I'm okay Bommie. Lets help Daesung in preparing the table." Then they go to the kitchen to prepare the other table utensil.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter