Santokki is back - part two

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirteen - Santokki is Back - part two

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Seunghyun fetch Daesung and Seungri before going to Dara's house. He receive a call from her girlfriend to go there. She said Chaerin and Minzy are going too.

They arrive at the house, and see that the two Maknae of 2ne1 are there.

"Yo wassup girls." Seunghyun greet them.

The girls smile to them. "Anyong oppa."

"Anyong my lovely Chaecat." Seungri flashing his smile with teeth.

Chaerin face become sour. "Yah stop that! Your so gross with being mushy with me."

The others laugh. The cat and dog of the group start again.

Seungri just pout. They go inside and direct to the living room. The maid welcome them.

"Where is Bom Unnie?" Chaerin ask the maid.

"She's in the kitchen young miss. I'm gonna announce that you are all here." Then bowed before she leave.

Then a excited Bom emerged. Running to Seunghyun to hug him. The other amuse of Bom.

"Aigoo unnie, why are you excited ? Is there something you want to tell us" Minzy said.

Bom just smiled. And push them in the pool area. "Let's go in the pool Pali. Lets eat first. the maid will prepared and set the table for us. Pali."

Feeling all curious whats Bom will tell to them. They all settled in the pool area.

Then Bom standing at the door with big wide smile.

"Attention yeorobun. There is some one I want you to all meet and see. That's why I call all of you." Then they all gasps when a girl appear at the back of Bom. The girl they all missed.

"Anyong guys. I miss you." Dara's cheerful greeting to them.

Chaerin and Minzy teary eyed runs to Dara to hug her. They don't believe that Dara is here with them. That she is back.

"Santokki is back. Hurray." The panda shouts and jump. Then run to his Favorite Noona. Hugs her. Shove Chaerin and Minzy.

"Aigoo my Panda i miss you."

Blazing eyes, Chaerin is now ready to murder Seungri.

"Ready to die Rat?"

The scaredy panda hides at the back of Dara. The latter just laugh at them.

"Noona welcome back." Then gentle Daesung approach her. Then hug her. Seunghyun is the last one who hug her. He kiss her in the forehead.

"I'm so glad your back Santokki."

"I'm glad too oppa. I miss you all so much. I'm sorry. Mianhe if I leave."

Chaerin and Minzy is crying and hugging her, don't want to let her go.

"Unnie promise us juseyo, promise us you will never leave unless we know where you going." Minzy sob at Dara's neck.

Dara smile at her baby Minzy. "Aigoo my baby min. Hush now jebal. Santokki unnie will promise that she will never leave again."

"2ne1 with out you is not 2ne1 unnie. Don't ever (sob) do (sob) that (sob) again (sob) ara. I miss my Santokki unnie."

"I miss my Chaerini also. I miss the cat and dog fight kekeke." They settle their self in the table near the pool.

Dara start to tell her vacation in Jeju. Saying that next time they will go there all together. The others just beam in happiness because their Santokki is now back.

Then Dara evilly smile with the Cat and Panda.

"Someone's tell me a gossip. A gossip about a Cat and a Panda slash Rat slash Dog."

The two blush. They know their unnie/Noona is now know about them. Maybe Bom tell Dara about them.

"Care to tell me the improvement with the two of you? My Chaerini? My panda?"

Seungri blushing face is epic. His Face is so funny. "Ahm Noona ahm. I love my Chaecat." Brave panda in the house.

The others cheer for him.

"Wuuuuhh that's maknae the panda." Laughter with Daesung cheer.

"So are you And Chaerin in relationship now?"

"Ani/neh." The two both shout. Chaerin shook her head, the panda nods repeatedly.

The teasing and cheering is getting louder. Enjoying the flustered face of the Cat and Panda.

"Hahaha aigoo my stomach. Yah panda,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter