All of Me still wants All of You

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty nine - All of Me still wants All of You

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the Back of Gymnasium

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


There's three lads that whispering. Jiyong Youngbae and Seungri are whispering and talking something. Like they are in a meeting. Courtesy of the Dragon. He needs the help of the two again.

Seungri gasps of what his hyung plan this time. He shook his head repeatedly. "YAH hyung! I can't do that! Noona and my cat will kill me! If they will know that I'm part of that plan >.< spare me juseyo. Spare my life >.< Chaecat will surely kill me" the drama panda pleading.

Jiyong just amuse of the panda. "Your Noona and your cat will never know Rat."

The panda still shook his head. He don't want to do his Hyung's plan. "Aniyo. That's a crime hyung. I'm going to jail. We are going to jail if we will do that."

Jiyong is now irritated to the panda. He pulls the ear of Seungri. The panda cries in pain. "As I said. They will never know that you do that. Just trust your Hyung ara? Or do you want me tell to Chaerin your secret PandaRat?" He is now smiling evilly to the poor panda.

Still pulling his ears and crying pleadingly to his hyung. Aigoo they always bully him. "Arrasso I'm gonna do it. Just let go my ears juseyo. It hurts hyung juseyo. And don't tell my Chaecat my secret. That was five years ago ㅠ.ㅠ" Jiyong let go of his ear. "Your always so mean to me Hyung. Why do I love you? Tell me." Seungri cries sitting in the grass not minding if it is dirty or not. He is now in his drama mode.

Jiyong just rolled his eyeballs. "Shut up rat! Stand up. You're embarrassing your self aigoo." He pulls the panda. Then the latter cling to him like a koala. "Yah get off!"

"Aniyo. Let me cling to you. You always bullied me. So let me cling to you for I will forgive you for bullying me."

Youngbae just smack his face of the two. "Yah lets back to the plan. Stop that panda. Aigoo my head aches of the two of you. Yah Jiyong stop bullying him and lets back to our topic. Or else I will never help you again."

The panda get off to Jiyong and shut up his mouth. Afraid of Youngbae.

"How can we sure that Dara will not know we help you bro?" Youngbae ask.

Then Jiyong smile at them, the two look like they will not like what Jiyong will say next.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara is now waiting at the front of her house. She is waiting for Bom to picked her up. Suddenly a Van stop in front of her and a two guy wearing rabbit costume pulled her in the van. She is now afraid. Looks like they will abduct her. She fight them. But the two hold her tight that she can't struggle. They forcefully pulled her on the Van then the one cover her nose with a handkerchief and she faint.

The two lads wearing rabbit costume take their costume off.

"Yah hyung isn't this too much? I'm afraid at Noona when she will know we are the two abduct her." The panda is now afraid and looking at her sleeping Noona.

The driver of the van is Jiyong. Jiyong face is cover by a mask and take it off. "Don't worry panda. Just be discreet about this okay. Don't be obvious or you will caught."

The panda just nod. Jiyong drive and sometimes he is looking at rear view mirror in the van. Looking at the sleeping Dara. He smile at his plan. He will have a whole day with Dara.

Yes. He plan to a abduct Dara. So he can have a whole day with her. He ask help with the two. So now the plan is success. He just need to take Dara in the place he want to take her. The place where Minho and 2ne1 girls will not disturb them. He just need to prove Dara how much he loves her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


At Dolce Vita

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes. Jiyong take Dara to Dolce vita. They are now in Dole Vita. Dolce vita is his family property. It's a beautiful and romantic place. That he will know that this will be perfect on his plan. He ask his family for he can use the dolce vita this day. There is no people in the place. He ask the housemaid to abandoned the place so he and Dara will be alone there.

He carried her and lay her in the room that he is staying whenever he is there. The room is decorated the way he plan. He leaves Dara there and go to the kitchen. He needs to cook for her. Feeling giddy while preparing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Meanwhile in the room where Dara is sleeping. She is now awake. She gasps when she remember the two who abduct her. She immediately get off in the bed and check her self. Checking if she is still wearing her clothes. And feel herself if she is hurt physically. Then she sigh when her clothes still intact and nothing's wrong with her. Then she see the room is full of rose petals. Even the bed she sleeps. Many different flowers in the room. It's so romantic.

She see a big note in the door that saying go to downstair at left side.

She follow the instruction in the note. Get outside the room and go downstair. Every steps she walk there's a petals. And the place is really romantic. The light is dim. Then downstair there's still a note saying go to the patio. The note have a bouquet of tulips with it.

Looks like her abductee is planning something romantic to her. She is wondering who it is.

It is Minho? Well Minho can do that. He is really a sweet guy.

Or it is Jiyong? Jiyong is a sweet guy also but not that extreme.

Or it is her secret admirer. The one who sends flowers everyday. She wants to meet the secret admirer.

Then she see a Man standing in the Side of a romantic table. She can only see the back of the man. Her heart beats faster. Nearing now she is having a idea who it is. The man back is familiar.

Then the man turn his back and she gasps. It's Kwon Jiyong. Smiling at her. So handsome smiling at her.

She is tongue tied. Jiyong abduct him for this. The place is so Romantic. They are in the patio and you can see the view. The river is so solemn and beautiful. She is slowly walk at him. Then Jiyong hand her a Rabbit flushie holding a flower. Not in self she accept the flushie.

Dara back to her senses. She restrained herself. And let her mind win. "Yah ! Why did you do this? Are you the master mind in abducting me? Yah kwon Jiyong! Let me go home now! I'm commanding you!" She nag.

Jiyong only laugh at her nagging. "Calm down Jagiya. Lets enjoy our stay here in Dolce Vita."

She gasps. "Omo? Chincha? "Her mood is now change. She had long wanted to go to Dolce Vita. The place is famous. And she see the pictures then. The place is so beautiful. And now she is here. She excitedly look around. Ignoring Jiyong. She runs. Jiyong just amuse of her. He followed.

"Waaaahh it's so beautiful here."

"But still you're the most beautiful." Dara turn to him and Jiyong is staring at her. She blush.

Dara not containing the stare and look away. She calm her heart. "Why are we here? Explain to me. Why did you need to abduct me?"

Jiyong stand next to her. "I want to surprise you for this. And I'm not sure if you will come to me if I will ask you."

Well he have a point. Dara's mind said.

"So that's why I abduct you. I want to spend a time with you. You and me far away from the others. Far from the real world." He joked.

Dara didn't say anything. She didn't know that Jiyong can do that. And Jiyong can be romantic like that. She admits that she likes it. That she likes seeing Jiyong like that. This is the first time he do that. And for her it's so romantic. When they are together then, Jiyong is only sweet not that this so so sweet and romantic. They date. But only in a restaurant, or watching a movie. It's only a simple date. But this time Jiyong did what she is dreaming. She dream then that Jiyong will do that to her and now it's came true. She feels giddy. Her heart flatter.

Jiyong holds Dara's hand. "Dara ah please don't be mad if I do this. I just really want to be with you. And I want you to see Dolce Vita. I know you want to go here. Can you set aside your anger to me just this day? Can we be normal this day? Can we be like then just for this day? Can we enjoy this stay in Dolce Vita?"

Dara sigh. Thinking if she can do that. Seeing how beautiful and romantic the place. Maybe she can set aside her anger a while. And let Jiyong near to her again just this day. She will let her heart enjoy this day. She decide. "Arrasso. But it's not mean that I forgive you, for tomorrow, will be back to the way it is. I still hate you and I still don't forgive you. This day I will let you near to me. Just this day Jiyong."

Even it hurts that tomorrow they will be back in the way Dara hate him. He still happy, at least this whole day he can prove and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter