Dead Man walking

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty - Dead Man walking

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Jiyong POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He feels that his sanity is leaving him. When Younbae ask him to go to Daesung and the others there also. He is excited cause he knows that he will see Dara there. But he is surprise at what he see in Dae house. That Friend of Dara. That Minho guy. Since last night he can't stop thinking about Dara and the Minho guy. He is ing scared. He is ing Jealous. He is ing insecure. And all the ery negative he thinks. He can't sleep last night thinking of what if Dara will fall in love with that guy.

"Aniiiiiii!! I will not allow it! I will not let him steal my Dara. Dara is mine. Mine alone!!"

Just remember the face of that Minho his fist started to clench. He just want to punch him until he faint. He knows that Guy likes Dara. He knows it. He feels it. Males intuition.

His eye bags are big. And his head is aching. He look like a zombie. He is messed.

He is fighting his self not to drink. He thinks what he is going to do now that he have a rivalry to Dara. For him Minho is his Rival. He is possessive when it comes to Dara. He don't want others to lurk or look at her. He is a jealous freak. And he just wish that Minho turn to Frog so he can't be with Dara.

Then he thinks what if Dara is moving on. What if he forgets him?

"Dara ah my Jagiya my baby girl did you forget me? Don't you love me anymore?" Talking to her picture.

Long sigh. "Did he make you happy? Do you like him? Don't fall in love with him juseyo ㅠ.ㅠ" staring at Dara's picture. Longing in his eyes. "I feel like I am dead now, my heart died when you break up to me. I'm not happy Dara ah. I miss you so much."

Then he can't take it anymore, he open a bottle of Soju and drink. Drinking while staring at Dara's picture.

"Now I can only stair at you in the picture. I miss that eyes, that nose, that sweet lips of yours Baby girl. I miss hugging you, kissing you, I miss the dorky Santokki. I miss the sweet Dara. I miss you and it hurts. It hurts that I can't be with you. It hurts because I hurt you. It hurts because I'm a Jerk. How I wish I can turn back in the time that we are okay. Dara ah I love you. I really do. It's only you that can make me happy. Jagiya please come back to me ㅠ.ㅠ"

Then 8 bottles of Soju is now empty and he is drunk again. He lays at the carpet. He just lay there. His head is spinning. Then Seungri emerged.

"YAH hyung you're drunk again aigoo. What are you doing to your self?" Then he pick up the Soju bottle. After that he sit beside him. "You look like a dead man hyung. You look like a zombie."

He sings. (Jiyong likes singing his misery in this fic :D) "i am Already broken, already gone
Already know you're moving on
I'm a breathing, talking
Dead man, walking
I Already see it, in your face
Already someone, in my place
I'm a breathing, talking
Dead man, walking.
Ii a-am a de-d Ma-nn wwaalkk-iingg paaanda. I aam brea-thinng, taalkiing, bbuut ii amm dee-d. Mmy hea-rtt ish dee-dd."(I am a dead Man walking panda I am breathing, talking, but I am dead. My heart is dead.) "I hear the angels talking talking talking
Now I'm a dead man walking walking walking
I hear the angels talking talking talking
Now I'm a dead man
I'm a dead man walking."

Seungri just lift him and lay him in the sofa. While he cleans the living room.

"Ii wwi-ll on-lly lii-ve ee-n ii wi-ll on-nly bba-k tu-u lay-p iif Ddaaraa wi-ll coome bba-ckk tuu mmee."
(I will only live a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter