Round one - Kwon Jiyong ways of Courting

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty one - Round one - Kwon Jiyong ways of Courting

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Dara POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two days from now the 1st semester will start again. And Dara will know that he will always see Jiyong in school. And she knows that Jiyong take the same schedule as she is. They will be classmates. And she don't know if she can avoid him.

Avoiding him now is difficult. He knows her number, he always sending message to her. Saying that he misses her. He loves her. And she admits that her heart flatter. One time they are in the coffee house with Chaerin and Seungri. The others are not there. Minho is busy with their family business. Jiyong came with a Rabbit flushie in his hand. She loves collecting rabbit toys , flushie, even shirt, and bags. Anything cute rabbit things. He approached them with big smile and gave her the flushie. Her eyes glow at the toy. Her liking at the toy wants to betray her. She prevents herself not to succumb in that toy. She stair the toy. Wanting in her eyes. But she endured it. Jiyong did not give in. Even if she ignored him. He still talks to her. Chaerin and Seungri just amuse at them. Then when they going out in the coffee shop. Jiyong wants to take her home. But she walk away and enter the taxi immediately. Shen even not say goodbye to them.

She knows Jiyong. What He wants, He gets. So much determination and stubbornness.

And now it's giving her headache. What she will do? She is not yet ready to forgive him. And he don't trust him. What she will do? So hard.

Then she look at the flowers that her secret admirer send. It's a tulips. She smile looking at them. Still curious who is the sender. She really wants to meet him.

She hide All the note in the flowers. She feels giddy every time she is reading them.

Then she receive a message in her cellphone. It's from Stubborn Dragon. Well she name that in her cellphone. She didn't change number again, what's the use if Jiyong will know it again.

Good Morning Dara ah. How are you? How's your sleep? Did you dream of me last night? Well if you will ask me. I dream of you every night. I miss you. I'm missing you everyday. Eat breakfast ara. Keep safe. I see you when I see you :) :*

"Aisssst! This Dragon! Why he is doing this? I will not succumb again in your flattery and all the bull you doing."

Chincha? Her mind said.

"Yes Chincha! I will not! I'm mad at him!"

Mad ha? I don't think so Dara Park!

"YAH why are you like that mind?! >.< I think I'm beginning to lose my mind. Talking to myself is not good >.< Kwon Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter