Nothing

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seventeen - Nothing

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Jiyong POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Life!

my Life!

I am a big messed!

It's been a week since Dara break up with him. And it's been 5 days since Dara avoiding him. He calls her but she change her number. He goes to her house but the guard always said that she's not home. He ask Seunghyun, Daesung, and Seungri but they all hide Dara to him. The three united to hide Dara to him.

And he always drink at night. He always drunk at his apartment.

He's thinking and thinking of what he will do. On how can he talk to Dara. On how can he woo her again.

Its only 2pm in the afternoon but he is drunk. When he awake first thing he do is drink. He had eaten nothing just a dozen bottle of Soju, and the empty soju is laying now in his carpet. He don't feel hungry. He just want to drink and get drunk. He can't help his self but to drink. Frustrated he trashed his bedroom. He trashed everything his hand touch.

Then Youngbae came. He stop him. "YAH what are you doing Kwon Jiyong?!"

Then Jiyong slumped in the floor, look like a soldier who lose in a battle. "Bba-ee Aam goo-in craa-zee, I caa-n'tt cconn-ttact heeer. She-e ish aavoi-ddinngg mee. I waa-nt tuu sii heer Bae. I waa-nt tuu tookk tuu heeer." (Bae I'm going crazy, I can't contact her. She is avoiding me. I want to see her Bae. I want to talk to her.) Voice slurred. His face is now in his knees.

"Bro why don't you give her a space first. You know it's not really easy for Dara. You know she's really hurt."

He look at him. Teary eyed. "I kno-ow tha-t Bba-ae. Bbut but I loovvvee heeer. I rea-lly llooovveee heer. I ca-n't loooosee heeer. I cca-n't. I-mm go-nnaa ddi-i Baee. I'mm gon-na di-ee." (I know that Bae. But but I love her. I really love her. I can't lose her. I can't. I'm gonna die Bae. I'm gonna die.)

Youngbae just sigh. "Just give her space man. While you are giving her space can you please fix yourself. For God's sake Jiyong your drunk again! You stink! Have you take a bath? How many days since you take a shower?" Youngbae start to pick the bottle of Soju. He is picking and cleaning the apartment. He just fix Jiyong's bedroom later.

"Baaeee hhee-llp mee jje-ball." (Bae help me jebal.) He is now back hugging Youngbae waist. Rubbing his face at the back of Youngbae. The latter push Him but he can't budge.

"Aiiiissst Man get up! Aiiisst go to sleep! Arrasso let's see what can I do to help you. Just get up aigoo. Your embarrassing yourself."

He gets off with Youngbae and lay at the floor. Sleep is now consuming him. He hopes that when he wakes up Dara will talk to her.

"Saranghae Dara ah"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngbae Jiyong and Seungri is now in a Bar. Jiyong ask the two to have a drink with him. The two just say yes and accompany him. They are now in a new open Bar.

Jiyong order beer and some pica pica when the drinks arrive he gulp the beer. Like a thirsty Man.

"Slowly bro. Do you have planned to get drunk again? Aiiiissst Jiyong! Get a grip man !"

Jiyong don't listen to him. "Just let me Bae. I need this. God I miss her so much."

Seungri just silent in his seat. Don't know what will he say to his hyung. He knows that he's one in fault why his hyung is experiencing that now. He's guilty. He wants to help him but how about Dara Noona? He don't want his Noona to get mad at him. He sigh. Torn between his hyung and Noona. He just drink his beer.

Two hours left, Jiyong is now tipsy and so the panda. Jiyong is cuddling the poor panda.

"PandaRat, my pebureyt (favorite) maknae."

The panda giggle. "Yesuu hyuuuuuunnnngg?"

Youngbae just chuckle at the two. He just let the two do what they want.

"Caaannn yyoooouuuu doo yooouurr hyuuungg a biiiiggg faaavvvoorr?" (Can you do your Hyung a big favor?)

The panda purred at his hyung. "What is it my hyuuunnnng?"

Youngbae wants to vomit with the two acting like Gay. He just shook his head in gross.

"Ggiiiveee Daaaarrraaa'sss nuuuummmbbbeerre jjuseeeeeyooooo." (Give Dara's number juseyo) Then hug the panda.

The panda seems giddy with his hyung sweetness to him. "Arrraaaaa hyuuuunnnggg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter