Santokki is back - part one

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twelve - Santokki is Back - part one

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Jiyong POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


It's been a month, but Dara still not coming back. He is just waiting for her. He slowly fixing his self. Avoiding his past doing, he is not going to a bar/club now. He just want to be a new person for Dara. A better person. A better boyfriend.

Well, we don't break up so I am still her boyfriend.

2ne1 members and him still not in good terms. They are cold to him every time they are together. Daesung is silent to him also. The maknae panda talks to him and apologize. He said to seungri that he is the one in fault. Seunghyun hyung is now talking to him but still he don't want him to go near Dara when she came back. Youngbae came back last 2weeks and he receive a punch after he heard what happen. He just accept Youngbae punch and anger. After that, they talk and explain to him. He listen. Then youngbae said that what ever Dara decision, he will support her.

But for him, what ever happen he will not give up Dara. He will do anything.

Still summer vacation, but he is studying their business. He works in their company. He just want to be a better man, his father glad of what he is doing.

Right now, he is in the office, studying a report. His father owns a Big shopping mall in Seoul. If he will retire he will be his heir. A big responsibility for him.

His Appa, Kwon Hyun Suk suddenly entered his office.

"Anyong Appa. What can I do for you?"

His Appa sit on the chair in front of his table.

"Why i don't see Dara this past few weeks? Is she in vacation son?"

His Appa doesn't know what he did. And he don't know that Dara is nowhere to be found.

He lie. "Ahm Appa she is in vacation right now. That's why. Waeyo? You need something to her?" He just don't want his family knows that he messed up.

"Ani. I just want her to invite in our house. Your omma miss her. She wants to have a girl bonding with Dara. You know your omma son." Then laugh.

"Ahm I just tell her Appa what you said. I will invite her into our house when she came back."

Then his Appa stand. "Oh okay. I will not disturb you. You make me happy by doing this son. Keep up the good work. Fighting. Just don't tired yourself too much." Leaving him.

Long sigh. He is always take a over time. Since he start his summer job in their company. He just want to be tired and when he comes home in his apartment he is just going to sleep. He just don't want to think. Cause every time he thinks Dara, he is afraid. Afraid of what will happen.

He just hope and pray that Dara still love her, and everything will be back to normal.

I miss you so much Jagiya.

My baby girl >.<

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Bom still going home at Dara's house. She's still waiting for her. Even though she have her own house. Her parents are in America so she can do what ever she wants to do.

Dara's home is so lonely and empty even they are maids. For her the house is lonely if Dara is not there. In that house, Dara is living alone. Her parents and siblings is in Busan. The house Given by her parents. She receive that as a gift on her 18th birthday.

She's tired, she went to her flower shop. She owns a flower shop, gift by her omma when she graduate in high school. Dara owns a botique. They have a business even if it small. And now their business is doing good.

She yawns when she enter Dara's room. She's really tired, she just change her clothes to a comfortable one. She even not open the lights. And lay her tired body in Dara's bed.

Then she shout in shock when some one hugs her. Some one is with her in Dara's bed.

She bolted off fast. And open the light.

A yawning Dara appear and lying at the bed.

Teary eyes Bom run to her and crushed her body to Dara.

The sleepy Santokki startled with Bommie's crushing ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter