I gotta Find You, and now I Found You

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirty Eight - I gotta Find You, and now I Found You

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before Dara's arrival .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


He is now in his bedroom. Waiting for the report. He hired a PI (Private Investigator) to find Dara. Yes. He hired people to find her. He just want to know where she is and if she is okay.

The first report, Dara is always traveling. Not staying in one place.

He sigh. He is now okay at least he knows where she is. Hiring a people to follow her, Maybe he looks like a stalker now but he don't care. He just want to know where she is.

Before he hired people to find Dara, he talks to Bigbang and specially 2ne1. Ask forgiveness again with them. Telling everything his heart content. He just want a clean start with Dara and their friends. 2ne1 forgive him. And promise to them this time he will make everything right. Just a one chance to prove his love to Dara. Their friends approve again with him if ever Dara forgive and back to him again.

And now fixing everything. Dara is the only left he needs to fix.

Then his cellphone ring.

He is standing in his room and looking at the window while talking in his cellphone.

He is smiling giddily. He can't stop his self not to smile.

"Chincha? She is coming back? Arrasso. Kamsamhida for the infos. Neh neh. I'm gonna give her the welcome she deserve." Smiling evily and hang up his phone.

Planning something evily for she is coming back now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He plan everything. He hired people so he will know when will Dara arrive. And when will she go first when she arrive. He found out that she is asking some people if where he is. Looks like she is going to him first. That makes his plan goes.

He is now in university. Waiting for her. With a guitar and a girl with him.

"Yah Jiyongie where are we going? Why I need to be with you?"

"Shii. Just let me Noona. Come with me first okay." Then he ask people to tell Dara that he is in the Back of the Gymnasium. Even Bigbang and 2ne1 don't know his plan. He just tell them after this.

Surely Dara will butcher her. But he just want to know her reaction. If their feelings is the same with each other.

Sitting in the grass, in front of the girl he is with.

Then at last, after for almost 1 month and two weeks of longing, hurting, missing. There it is, the girl standing at the corner of the gymnasium. The girl he loves. His Dara. Beautifully in her floral dress. Her hair is flowing. She is really a goddess. Even she lose weight, she still the most beautiful girl for him. How he missed her. And now she is here.

He start playing the guitar. Looking at the girl in his front but always sneaking a look to Dara.

"I need to try to get to where you are
Could it be you're not that far

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you
Oh yeah yeah yeah."

Now she is here. He will do anything for her. He will not let her go again. He will make sure he will be his forever. He found her. And will never let her go again.

"You're the remedy I'm searching hard to find
To fix the puzzle that I see inside
Painting all my dreams the color of your smile
When I find you it will be alright

I need to try to get to where you are
Could it be you're not that far

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you

Been feeling lost, can't find the words to say
Spending all my time, stuck in yesterday
Where you are is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter