Trust and Broken Heart

What makes a Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One - Trust and Broken Heart

 

 

 

 

 

DARA POV


"I'm just a girl who is so in love with him. Why I'm always hurting like this." Dara tears continuously in her eyes. Kwon Jiyong , her 2 years boyfriend, her love of her life, her soulmate, her other half always hurting and lying to her.

Jiyong knows that she always forgive him despite of all the things he do to her.

What a Jerk. She mumble.

He always lied to her .

But she always forgive him.

In two years that they are together. Jiyong always do that to her every time . Every time he wants to go to the club. Every time he is late or not going to their dates. He always makes excuses.

And She , that so much in love with him. Always forgive and trust him. Even it's hurting her.

She always say to herself that Jiyong is inlove with her.

That its okay even if he is always lying.
She don't know why this happening to her.

"I'm not a bad person. Aigoo why like this?" She cried louder.

 

 

 

 

 

Blaaaaaaaaaaagggggggg !!!

Dara startled when the door open in such force. She look to the culprit who wants to destroy her door.

Park Bom or Bommie enter her room. Bommie is her best friend since birth. They are neighbors. And classmates. They are inseparable even they have a boyfriend. And Bommie's boyfriend is Choi Seunghyun best friend of Jiyong.

"YAH DARA PARK!!!!" Bommie's voice boom in her bedroom.

She immediately turn herself in her pillow so her best friend will not see her puffy eyes. She knows that Bommie will be activate her bominator mode if she will know what Jiyong do to her this time.

She fakes a cough and lie to her best friend .

"Bommie I'm not feeling well. What do you want?"

Bommie rush to her and pull her. She avoid eye contact.

"Wwha-att a-are yyo-u doing Bbo-mmiie-ah?"

Bommie sigh. "Look me straight in the eyes santokki jebal"

She can't take it anymore so she cried and hug Bommie tight. She cried and cried to her until she cannot cry anymore.

Bommie just hug her and cried also. She pats her back. And saying words that can calm her.

"Shiiiii santokki why are you always hurting your self? Even if you don't say to me. I can always know that your not okay. I always said to you. I'm always be your sister from another mother. Your Best friend. Your another girl soulmate. Your Girl Friend."

Dara face her besf friend.

"Iwww that's so Lesbo Bommie."

She whacked her head.

"Aissst this pabo. You know very well I'm not in Lesbo type."

She pouts. "Arra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter