ACT # 02

Mìng yùn (Destiny)
ACT 02

--------------------------------------

Right after school, Kris and his friends went straight to a coffee shop outside their school. Kris, the gentleman he is got out first and jogged to the passenger side to open the door.

"Thanks babe" the girl said looking at Kris straight in the eyes while coming out from the car.

"No problem babe" Kris answered putting his arm behind her back leading her towards the cafe. As soon as the couple entered the shop, everyones eyes darted towards them, can't blame them though, five male god like creatures just entered the shop. The girl immediately wrap her arms to Kris as soon as she saw the girls gawking and litererally drooling at her boyfriend and his friends.

"I don't like her" Sehun said while they were ordering their drinks, he looks at his hyung and Soyou making out at the corner of the cafe.

"Can't do anything about it kid, that has Kris wrap around her dirty fingers" Kai said and motions the young one to move forward.

"I don't get it, what does hyung likes about her" Sehun wondered out loud, the maknae cringes when he remembered the fight he had with Kris. Midway through their summer vacation, Kris parents dragged him all the way to Europe to marry him off; one night when Kris was still in Europe, Sehun saw Soyou making out with another guy in one of the party clubs in Seoul. He was so pissed off he immediately called his hyungs so they can see how the good for nothing girl is cheating on their friend but the girl suddenly vanished in the thin air. He then tells it to Kris as soon as he got back from Europe but Kris refused to believe him because Soyou said that she will be spending the rest of the summmer with her grandmother in Busan until Kris gets back. Sehun didn't drop the matter easily and even asked Kai and Lay to help him, Luhan that time was still in China so he couldn't help him, but the two knows that their maknae's attempt is futile because they can see how Kris is crazy about Soyou.

"Let it go Sehun before Kris hears you bad mouthing his girl" Lay warns him, the three guys were deliberating what to order while Luhan was deep lost in his thoughts not even realizing that Lay was asking already for his order. "Luhan" he calls again this time waving his hand at his face gaining the yound lad's attention.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" Actually, Luhan was really listening to their conversation at first but when Sehun brought up the issue regarding Kris and Soyou he can't help it but remember what happened early that afternoon.

 

-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-