ACT # 23

Mìng yùn (Destiny)

 ACT 23

--------------------------------------

-KRIS POV-

"Kris, you need to return my classes to its original schedule" Rui said when she arrive home. It's been a month since the juice incident and it really ticked  me off so much I asked Sehun to re-arrange all our schedules to match will hers or atleast mostly with mine and because of my friends fondness with my wife, they gladly agree to it.

"No" I replied without taking my eyes off the television. 

"You and your friends can't simply drop everything just to guard me around school."

"Yes we can and already did" I really wish she would just drop this topic, she took the remote from my hand to turn off the TV and sat down beside me.

"I really appreciate everything you and the guys are doing but Kris people will only talk more..."

"Then let them" I cut her out.

"You don't get it, people are talking and it will only make things difficult for you and Soyou to get back together, she might misunderstood the situation" I was stunned, haven't she been listening to school's gossip? People are already talking about her being linked to one of us, it's only a matter of time before the truth to come out.

"Soyou and I are over. The two of us will never get back together anymore" I stand up, took my keys and left the house.

 

"I think you should tell her the truth" Luhan said handing me a bottle of beer and sat beside me. "You two are suppose to talk things out, walking out on her wouldn't solve anything. You're already stuck with each other, if you can't fall in love the least you two can do is be civilized and work with each other and be friends" fall in love? How can I fall in love with her, yes we do get along better with each other compared to the first months of the marriage but things started to change, a good change. The two of us fall into a somewhat routine everyday, she makes breakfast every day and I'll wash the dishes after then we'll head to school in separate cars, she'll either be greeted by Rein or Sehun and Kai at the parking lot; she and Rein sits down with us during lunch break because because Luhan insisted they join us and Lay was simply being him, quiet but keeps a watchful eyes to everyone around.

"Don't tell me you actually fell for her already?" Luhan said breaking my train of thoughts.

"What? No" I immediately denied.

"There's nothing wrong fallin for her, she's your wife after all."

 

-RUI POV-

"No bodyguards today?" Rein teased me when I met her for coffee. After Kris walked out on me, I received a call from Rein to meet me at a cafe a few blocks from the house.

"They're not my bodyguards Rein, they are friends" I said emphasizing on the word friends. "So what do you want to talk about it couldn't wait until Monday at school?"

"I'm ging back home" it took me a few seconds to let the words to sink in. "I'm going back to London and my flight's scheduled tomorrow evening."

"You're joking right?" I said trying to laugh it out, she could be a joker sometimes.

"I'm serious Gabb, dad wants me back home ASAP" the past month slipped by so fast I completely forgot that she only came here as an exchange student. "I didn't know until this morning, that's why I called you right after I hung up the phone with him.

"I see" the lack of life can be clearly be heard in my voice.

"Don't worry, we can always call each other, no wait, we will always call each other" she said, it's really difficult to hold back the tears. Just when everything is okay, my bestfriend suddenly tells me she's leaving. "You know I'm more at ease now compared to when you left London a few months ago. I was scared that because of your intro-extrovert personality, you'll have difficulty adjusting but now you have Kris and the boys to look after you, not that you don't know how."

"I'll miss you" I said, she got up and hug me tight.

"I'll miss you too Gabby" she said. "Before I go, can you promise me something?" I don't like the look she have on her face right now.

"What?"

"Would you lose the glasses and please dress normally."

 

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-

 

Hello everyone! I look forward reading your comment, lame comeback chapter I know but I'll make up for it ;)