ACT # 16

Mìng yùn (Destiny)

 

 ACT 16

--------------------------------------

A/N: Hello everyone! How do you find the story so far? I hope everyone likes it.

Kris woke up with a soft acoustic melody playing inside the studio, he look around and there's no sign of Jonghun and the others, he saw Rui playing the guitar and softly singing at the corner; he was mesmerized by her beautiful voice, not only his wife could could, play guitar, drum and bass, she also possed ang angelic voice that even Taylor Swift would envy.

"Is there anything you can't do?" she immediately stopped when he heard Kris and saw him walking towards her. "Please don't stop playing" she continued playing but didn't sing anymore.

"We should go back now" she said picking up the guitar case, Kris tried to take it from her though she tried to resist he was still stronger and took the case from her easily.

"Let's eat first before going home" she never thought that the word home applies to them, they at the parking lot Kris stretch out his hand to her. "Your keys."

"Why?"

"I'll drive, I'm sure you're tired from playing all day" she was hesitant at first and gave him the keys and walk to the passenger side. "What time did hyung and... his friends left?"

"An hour ago?"

"You should have wake me up so I could say goodbye" he actually felt guilty for not saying goodbye properly to his brother-in-law, even though he's a big-shot businessman, he has nothing nothing but humility and goodness to him.

"Don't worry, they understand."

"So where do you want to eat?"

"Nothing fancy please" he could see her leaning at the window looking outside.

"Don't worry you won't see that girl again, I won't let her near you. Who is she anyway?"

"My brother's ex-girlfriend" she didn't bother to keep it a secret from him, he'll find out about it eventually.

"Must be an ugly break-up?" he never got any response from her. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me."

"It's not a secret anyway."

"It's really okay if you don't want to tell."

"They broke up because she's a liar, cheater and a gold digger good for nothing " each word that came out emphasizes disgust and hatred.

"You must really hate her."

"Are you kidding me? I loath that woman to my grave."

"Can we just order take outs?"

 

"Let me take me carry this to your room" he said walking straight upstairs, he stopped in front of her room.

"I'll take it from here, thanks."

"I'll call our orders, what do you want?" Kris asks handing her the guitar case.

"I'll eat whatever you're eating" she said and went inside her room, an hour after Kris was knocking outside Rui's door.

"Hey food's here, Rui?" he pressed his ear on the door trying to listen for any sound inside. "Rui I'm coming in" he scrambled inside when he saw her lying on the floor, she feel her pulse and it's weak. "I'm taking you to the hospital" he carried her bridal style but Rui begged him to put her down. "I need to take you at the hospital, you're burning up."

"I'm okay, I just need a little rest" he bring her to bed and tuck her in. "I'll call a doctor, I'll be back." Kris went out of her room and dialled a number.

"Hyung I need your help, my wife is sick."

-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-

 

A/N: A few days before my birthday and I got a really wonderful advance birthday gift, thank you verraclarissa for upvoting my story, it really means a lot to know that someone appreaciates it. :)