ACT # 21

Mìng yùn (Destiny)

 ACT 21

--------------------------------------

-KRIS POV-

It's been four days since Luhan dragged us to the club and it was only yesterday that I had the chance to talk or see Soyou, she's been calling all weekend but I've been been busy, she never crossed my mind.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Luhan said when he sat beside me in class. I've been too busy breaking down the conversation I overheard a while ago between Rui and the exchange student.

"He's been zoning out ever since he came back after lunch" Sehun said resting his chin on his hand, being successor in our families company requires us to take business courses in college in preparation to take over except for Lay who's studying to be a lawyer but Luhan and I needed to take engineering courses as a second degree in order to handle properly our family business.

I barely made it out of class because I was still thinking of the conversation I overhead this morning, good thing I survived. We were at the parking lot when I notice two girls, one of them is the girl from the music room this morning. Rui came up to them and gave both girls a hug and look around her, our eyes lock with each other but she didn't show any hint of recognition.

"Isn't that noona?" Kai said "I wonder who she's talking to" the two girls got inside her car and drove away.

 

When I got home, I saw Rui's Range Rover, looks like we have visitors, I can hear Rui talking in English with her kickass British accent.

"Come on Gabb, you and Rein are my only hope."

"Kye you know I will if I can but my brothers are on the plane as we speak and I cannot guarantee that they can make it on time" they stop talking when they saw me standing on the doorway, Rui stood up and get her car keys.

"I thought you're going out with the boys tonight, we'll go ahead so you can rest" she said in her monotone Korean.

"It's okay" I said giving them a weak smile.

"Oh my gosh Gabb!" one of the girls exclaimed, we're all back talking in Korean. "Forget about Jonghun oppa! I think God already answered my prayers" I look at Rui with a puzzled look, she sigh and introduced me to her guests.

"Kris I'd like you to meet my friends Kathleen Kye and Rein James, my husband Kris Wu" she said, I recognize the girl with wavy brown hair, she's the girls from the picture and the one talking to Rui earlier.

"Hi!" the short girl said, harsh but true, compare to Rui and Rein the girl they call Kye looks like a 12th grade student. "I'm Kye, if it's not only a matter of life and death I wouldn't ask you this but can you please please please be my model for tonight's launching event" she said with pleading eyes.

"Kye" Rui said.

"I'm already desperate Gabb" she said with watery eyes then she turn to me, the three girls are looking at me, waiting for my decision. I don't know what got into me, looks like I'm going to regret this.

"Sure" I said and Rui's eyes looks like they're ready to pop out, Rein's smiling and the short girl is jumping all around the living room and started hugging Rui.

 

-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-