ACT # 25

Mìng yùn (Destiny)

 ACT 25

-------------------------

-RUI POV-

Lay, Luhan and I were sitting on the counch in our living room as we watch Kai and Sehun walk back and forth ranting about what happened and how disappointed they were with their hyung, I winced everytime they curse and call Hyorin and Soyou with different names.

"Seriously Rui, aren't you at least a bit disappointed with Kris for not taking your side?" Luhan asks me.

"Kris did not take any sides and I would understand if he choose to believe Soyou, they were together for a long time" I said. Honestly, I was surprised he didn't take sides at all.

"But noona you are his wife! He should believe you instead of that witch!" Sehun protested.

"I may be his wife but we all know Kris loves her very much Sehunnie, you shouldn't be mad at your hyung."

"What if not anymore?" Lay suddenly said beside me, it confused me a little but I chose not to think about it. During the trip home, I didn't miss the disappointment look in their eyes, especially Lay's and no matter how calm his exterior may be, I know he's fuming inside, he's like the angry Jaejin ge's version.

"Aish, I want to punch him on the face!" Kai exclaimed! Luhan and Lay remain quiet as the two youngest talk about how they want to literally knock some sense in their hyungs head.

"Kim Jongin! Oh Sehun!" they winced as I call them with their full namrs. "Stop whatever you're thinking and calm down, he is still my husband and your hyung, I won't let you fight each other just because of a simple misunderstanding." Kai and Sehun gasp at the same time and run in front of me, Sehun hold my chin and lean closer, worry is written all over his usually calm and cold face.

"Noona, what happened to your eye?" Luhan gently pulled me to face him.

"Let's go" he said and pulled me towards the door.

"Wait Luhan where are we going?"

"To the hospital" I didn't bother to argue and just followed him.

 

"It's good the scratch missed your pupil and you were brought here immediately to avoid infections" the doctor said after checking my eye. "I'll give you some eye drops and do not strain your eyes to much, if you feel any headache, dizziness and pain whenever you open your eyes come back immediately so we can run down some test." We thanked the doctor and left his office with Sehun and Kai clinging like a kid on each side.

Lay and I sat at the lobby while Luhan settled the bill, Sehun and Kai went to get the car. Luhan came back after a few minutes with my eyes drops and medicines.

"Thanks!" I said, he sat down on my other side. "I'll pay you back when we get home."

"No worries" he said and gave me a smile."Should I buy you that black eye patch those pirates in the movies usually wear?" the doctor covered my right eyes and advised me to keep it until I got home, I just laughed at his remark.

"Rui" Lay called me.

"Yixing?" I answer back trying to lighten up the atmosohere, I heard Luhan chuckled and Lay showed me a dimple smile. "Can you tell us what really happpened?" he now looks serious.

"Can you promise not to tell Kai and Sehun? At least until they cool down, those two are very short tempered" they just laughed. "I wasn't surprised with Jongin though but with Sehun... I didn' took him for a short tempered type of person because of his no-expression face at school."

I've grown close to all Kris friends especially the two youngest. At school both of them might look very intimidating and cold to other people especially Sehun with his no-expression face, but when it's just us, the two act out like kindergarden kids.

"You three are similar in some ways" Luhan said. "They may act like kids but those two are as much as matured as we are especially Sehun."

"You're bound to tell them anyway, those two won't stop until you tell them what happened."

"I know but I down want to pour more gasoline to the fire, it's very messy as it is already."

"Did those two gang up on you?" I sigh and nodded.

"A student went up to me and said that Soyou wanted to meet me at the field so as soon as my classes were finished I went down to the field to meet her" Luhan cursed  I winced and continued "It was only me and Soyou at first then she started slapping her face and scratching herself, I tried to stop her but she started hitting my shoulders, I thought it was odd she never hit me on the face, then Hyorin pulled my hair but Soyou grabbed a handful of pebbles and threw at my face, I manage to dodge but it looks like one managed to scratch my eye, she pushed her off me and slap her hard." That's when she started screaming even Hyorin started shouting."

"They were shouting for you to stop, that's what the students who saw you first heard, they made it appear like you were the one that hurt Soyou" Luhan continued for me and I nodded.

"I was just surprised I never got the chance to say anything then Sehun and Kai came and pulled me behind them. I was oblivious to my sorrounding until I heard her calling Kris name."

Then we saw Lay's jeep stopped in front of the hospital lobby with Sehun on the driver's seat and Kai on the passenger.

"I know what you two are thinking, don't be mad at Kris, he's just confused and I'm sure he'll come around eventually"I said. Luhan just smiled and squeeze my hand.

 

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-