ACT # 04

Mìng yùn (Destiny)
 ACT 04

--------------------------------------

Flashback - Meeting Mrs. WU

Kai, Luhan, Sehun and Lay arrived at same time at the Wu Manor, the three of them stood in front of the big wooden door of the mansion as Luhan got out from the car and hand his keys to one of the servant and thank him with a smile.

"Kris-ge just got back from Europe, what do you think he wants from us that it cant wait until tomorrow?" Lay said entering the mansion.

"But it wasn't Kris who invited us for dinner" Luhan said. "Goodevening Welai" he greeted the old lady standing in front of them.

"Look at you boys all grown up" the old lady greeted back. "You boys should hurry up, dinner will be serve in a few minutes." Welai is the Wu's head servant equivalent to a butler, she started serving the Wu family when Kris' father is still young and now serving the next generation of Wu's; the boys grew up close to her thus treating them like her own grandsons.

"Thanks Welai, we'll catch up after dinner, don't sleep on us okay?" Kai said hugging the old lady, Sehun, Lay and Luhan hug her also before dashing towards the dining room. They knew the entire Wu mansion by heart, the five of them all grew up there playing when they were still kids, when they entered the room they immediately felt the tension brewing inside.

"Ah, here they are!" Kris' mom said. "Come inside boys, we want you to meet some special people." Other than Kris and his parents, a couple was talking to Kris' dad. " Rui these are Kris' friends Kai, Lay, Sehun and his bestfriend Luhan" pointing to each one of them. "Boys this is Rui, Kris' wife" no one reacted to what Mrs. Wu said, they were actually waiting for someone to tell them that everything was a joke, scam or a show to get them but no one did. A young man entering the room broke the silence.

"Gabb, nǎlǐ shì nǐ de lǐmào?Zìwǒ jièshào gěi nǐ de zhàngfū de péngyǒu." (Gabb, where are your manners? Introduce yourself to your husband's friends) the girl beside Kris cringes when when the new comer said something in Chinese.

"Goodevening my name is Chou Rui, nice to meet you" the girl said and bowed. She's very beautiful, like a goddess who came down from heaven, she and Kris were a picture perfect couple, she levels with Kris perfectly.

"Soyou looks like a pauper when she stand next to her" Sehun whispers to Kai. Sehun and Kai never liked Soyou in the first place, something the two youngest share in common, Lay didn't want to add more fuel in the fire so he tries to refrain himself from throwing comments against his friend's girlfriend but it doesn't mean he like her for his friend; Luhan on the other hand says that as long is Kris is happy, he doesn't care if the girl is poor or has three eyes.

Sehun and Kai can't explain the feeling but the moment they saw Rui, they immediately liked their girl for their hyung.

"This is Jonghun, Rui's older brother and their parents" Kris' mom continue. The boys knew exactly who he is, he's Chou Jonghun the new president of the Chou Group of Companies, his father's sucessor for the CEO position; his name is a hot topic in all the partys and social gathering nowadays.

Dinner is... awkward but they manage to survive. Mr. And Mrs. Chou left as soon as dinner ended because they needed to fly back to China for business meetings leaving the two siblings behind. Rui and Kris never said a word all night though Kris looks annoyed at his friends for obviously getting along very well with his brother-in-law, other than that the new couple was quiet.

"Rui's transferring to your school this year, I hope you guys could please help Kris to look after her, I know Kris could perfectly take care of her" he looks at him smiling, "but my sister can sometimes be stubborn." Jonghun knew there's something odd with his sister lately but everytime he ask she would just smile and hug him tight which worries him... no, it scares him that his sister did sometime because of this stupid marriage.

"Don't worry Jonghun, no one will dare to touch her when these boys are around" Kris' mom said.

-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-