ACT # 29

Mìng yùn (Destiny)

 ACT 29

--------------------------------------

"I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of throwing you guys a welcome party tomorrow night" Tyler said, the six of them went straight to an Italian restaurant to have dinner first before going to their condo.

"You did not" Rui groaned from her seat.

"What? Many people are asking me already if the angel is back in town and besides do you prefer Rein to throw you the welcome party? You should be even thanking me for saving your from that crazy girl" Kris looks at them with confusion, if not for the cousins who are enjoying seeing him with twisted emotions, he wouldn't have any idea who the guy was or have any idea what they are talking about and he's starting to lose his cool, not only Rui completely forgot about him she also introduced Kris only as a family friend.

"Gabbe, Tyler and Rein, those three always come in as a package; where Gabbe is, Rein and Tyler will surerly be there, same goes for the two" Jaejin explained. "People look up to those three, a lot of people tried to befriend them but because of an incident those three tend to stick to themselves."

"The Angel, The Ace and The Wild" the three of them just laugh, during his last conversation with his friends he manage to figure out that he already like his wife, he just don't know to what extent.

"Don't worry about those two, they're always like that... getting lost in their own world" Minhwan said, Tyler and Rui were talking about some welcome party he's throwing for them tomorrow tonight.

"So Kris, how is it being married to this psychotic crazy best friend of mine?" everyone stopped when Tyler ask Kris, he saw that everyone was staring at him, including his bestfriend. "What? Do you think I wouldn't know?"

"How... but..." Rui stuttered.

"Honestly I shouldn't be even talking to you right now, we've been together for more than a hour now and I don't think you even have any plans on telling me that this guy right here is your other half" actually Tyler wasn't upset or angry at all, he was having fun observing his bestfriend.

"" Rui murmured.

"Love you too babe" he said smirking.

 

-RUI's POV-

I will never admit that I am grateful with Tyler for throwing the welcome party instead of Rein. The party was held in his penthouse and only close firends and acquiantances were invited, word spread fast that I'm back in town and everyone scrambled to get their names on the guest list.

I yawned for the nth time, I didn't sleep that much last night; it's not because of jet lag, I can travel anytime and anywhere and I wouldn't be having difficulty adjusting in different time zones but knowing that I'll be sharing a room with Kris really kept me up last night.

"You sure you don't want to tell them?" Kris asks when he sat beside me, we were outside the garden.

"I can't possibly tell my brothers I can't share a room with my husband" I said, he just smile and watch people say their hi and hello's.

"Nice party, your friend sure knows how to throw one... kind of expect him to throw a wilder type though" I immediatly understand what he means.

"Between Tyler and Rein, most people would think Tyler's the type who throws rave parties and get drunk" I chuckled. "The Angel, The Ace and The Wild."

 

 

-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-