ACT # 26

Mìng yùn (Destiny)

 ACT 26

--------------------------------------

Kris became restless when he arrived at home only to find it empty, he's been calling his friends but none of them were picking up. He's sure that they've been here because he saw Luhan's car and Rui's phone on the table in the living room.

"Where have you been? I've been trying to reach you more than an hour now and no one even bothered to pick up their damn phone" he exploded when Kai and Sehun entered the house followed by Luhan, Lay and Rui. He immediately notice Rui's patched eye and was beside her in seconds. "What happen to your eye?"

"Why don't you ask your psychotic girlfriend?" Kai scoffed.

"Just a scratch" she said.

"Just a scratch? Isn't it a bit an understatement noona?" Sehun interjected.

"You two" Lay said pointing at thw two young ones "Let's go out and buy dinner, I'm too lazy to cook and Rui's in no condition to move around" before the two could protest Lay drag then outside.

"Did you say you were calling me?" Luhan said, "I think I forgot my phone in the car... I'll just go and get it" he said and disappeared from the front door.

It was akward all over again when Luhan left the two alone. Kris was the first one to break the silence by walking up to her and checking her eye.

"Are you alright?" Rui just nodded, she's been telling the boys that she was alright and thateverything is okay but as soon as she was left alone with Kris, her knees started to wobble and she knew the stress and the drama has finally took its toll on her.

"I tried to go to you but Soyou..." she couldn't take to hear his excuse so she cut him off before he could finish what he was saying.

"Kris, I'm tired and it's been a long day" she said turning her back and started to walk towards the stairs so he wouldn't see the disappointment in her face, it's already hard for her to keep a strong facade from the others the entire day, she's not sure she can keep it up with Kris.

He didn't have the guts to stop her from walking away, he knows he brought this upon her and she doesn't deserve any of it.

 

-KRIS POV-

"Where's noona?" Kai asks me coldly when they got back, it's funny how my friends now care more for my wife than me, their own friend. Sehun wasn't talking to me and I'm pretty much sure why. "I'm going to call noona" Sehun said and walk straight upstairs without even looking at me.

"Hey wait up I'm coming!" Kai said and followed him upstairs.

"Don't worry about those two, they're just upset with what happened this afternoon" Lay said after placing the food bags on the table.

"Yeah, I can clearly see it."

"Don't worry everything's going to be fine, the kid's are just upset with what happen to their noona" Luhan was now back from getting his phone in his car, took him long enough.

"I know, so was I. Do you think I didn't felt aweful when I just stood there and watch how my ex-girlfriend treat my wife like that?" I finally burst out, I was frustrated with everything that is happening and I just have to let it all out. Lay and Luhan were just looking at me, a smirk suddenly start forming on Luhan's face and boy I wanted to wipe that smirk off my bestfriends face.

"Yixing" Luhan said without taking his eyes off Kris. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"So now you two are going psychic on me now?"

"Oh damn right I am Mr. Xi" Lay said and both guys hi-five and turn their back on Kris laughing.

 

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-

 

I know, bad update, bad chapter right? sigh.. TT_TT