ACT # 05

Mìng yùn (Destiny)
 ACT 05

--------------------------------------

Rui walks out of the bathroom trying to steady herself, the leg that one of the girls stepped on really hurt her so much but she woudn't give them the joy of seeing her in pain so she took it all in quietly. She doesn't hate transfering schools, she loathes it deep into her bone; she never wanted to go to the same school with Kris but it was her yeye's wish so she needed to follow.

Before going home, she stop by a pharmacy near the school to buy pain meds and ointment for her bruise; when she step outside the pharmacy he phone started ringing and answered it without looking who the caller is.

"So how's the new Mrs. Wu?" said the caller, for the first time in three months Rui smiled. "Sorry Minhwan and I couldn't come to your wedding, your brother said immediate family only."

"Don't worry Jaejin oppa, it's not like it's a momentous event in my life for you to get even sad for not witnessing it."

"Aigoo our angel is all grown up now, when can we meet your husband? We're dying to meet the lucky guy you said I do to" the smile instantly disappear in Rui's face.

"You shouldn't really make a fuss about it oppa, tell me when you get back here so we can have a meal together, okay?" she said trying to change the subject.

"Okay but I'd rather eat your home cook meals than dining out in some fancy restaurant."

"hao le"

"Minhwan will be back by Friday morning..."

"How about you oppa?" She cuts him off.

"I still need to finish something first before coming back home, Minhwan's so excited to see you that's why he's getting on the first flight back to Seoul on Friday."

"Alright, I'll pick you up in the airport this Saturday then, send me the details of your flight..."

"Don't worry about me angel, I'm sure you would want to sleep more and cuddle with your husband, we'll see each other at dinner" he said.

"That's okay, I'll see you lunch at oppa's place; I'll cook your favorite."

On the other side of the street, Luhan couldn't help but worry for his friend's wife then she saw her coming out from the pharmacy, she's limping he thought to himself; then what happened next surprise him, for the first time since he met her, Rui smiled and he can't do anything but to stare.

 

-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-