ACT # 11

Mìng yùn (Destiny)
 ACT 11

--------------------------------------

The boys literally dragged Kris out of the house for lunch because they were all too lazy to cook; the moment they cleared the table, they bombarded him with questions like what the hell happened to him last night? Where have he been? How did he got in a brawl? All of those questions, Kris could dodge them without breaking a sweat but there is one question he knew he couldn't escape. Luhan, Lay, Kai and Sehun look at each other and knew that they can never get anything out from him unless he's willing to tell them voluntarily so they went to the next must ask question.

 

"So about that thing we saw earlier" Lay said slowly, a smirk was slowly forming in Luhan's face, Kris groaned, he knew they wouldn't let him off that easily.

"What about?" trying to feign ignorance.

"You know what we're talking about"Sehun said grinning, "do you want us to describe to you what we saw earlier?"

"She lost her balance and I just helped her, that's it" Kris said getting out of the car, they went inside an Italian restaurant since their maknae's craving for pasta and pizza. "Don't make a fuzz about it."

"The way I see it, if Sehun didn't ran immediately inside I wonder what we could have seen?" Lay don't usually throw random comments but he couldn't help it.

"Not you too?" Kris groaned in frustration, it's enough that Sehun and Kai are teaming together to gang him up but if Lay also joins in, he don't know if his patience could last longer, he's just thankful Luhan's not joining the inquiry. What happened last night is like nightmare he just want to wake up and forget Soyou and the heartache he's feeling now, the incident this morning did however took his mind off it but it only gave him more to think about like why the hell did his heart flutter like that when she fall on him.

"Isn't that Rui noona?" Sehun said looking outside the parking lot pointing to a red Range Rover. A man in grey suit and blond hair came out the passenger side while his wife came out from the driver's side wearing green jeans, white long sleeve polo shirt and high heels, it's not the first he saw her wearing jeans but there's something about the way she looks, something different, something that  made his heart flutter once more.

"So she went out of the house to meet that guy" Kris thought looking at the guys from head to toe, he's obviously taller than him, the guys is an inch taller than Rui in heels but he's still taller than her even in heels.

"Don't they look good together?" Luhan appeared from his side. "Looks like out hopes and dream to have baby Kris and baby Rui running around the house would be impossible" he said looking straight to the pair walking towards them. Kris didn't answer back because answering him or retorting back would mean he cares though he wants to hit his friend right now for blabbering so much nonsense.

Luhan's worried about Kris, he hasn't said anything about last night and he was acting like nothing happened but the scratches and the cut on his corners lips says it all, his friend was out last night and let out all his frustration to someone.

 

"We should have waited for Minhwan ge" Rui said, she and Jaejin went ahead because his brother is already at the restaurant waiting for them but Minhwan was called in for an emergency meeting by some clients.

"Don't worry angel, Minhwan will be just fine" Jaejin said putting his arms around her shoulder.

"I miss this ge, I wish yeye didn't ordered me to transfer school and let me finished my studies in England" Rui sadly said and Jaejin couldn't miss the hint of loneliness in her voice. A year after they finished their MBA, Jonghun went back to Korea to help his dad run their company but Jaejin and Minhwan stayed until last year.

"Did you and your husband had your first ever fight?" he , she just stared at him and sighed. "Let's hurry up before your brother skins us alive."

 

-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-

 

A/N: Hi everyone! Thank you for taking your time to read the story.