ACT # 28

Mìng yùn (Destiny)

 ACT 28

--------------------------------------

As soon as they boarded the plane, Jaejin, Minhwan and Jonghun went straight to dreamland after settling inside. "Please don't be mad at me" Kris said after taking off.

"I'm not mad Kris" she said without taking her eyes off her kindle.

"Yes you are, look" he started poking her cheeks. "You aren't even looking at me when you we talk" Rui sighs and turn her body towards him.

"I'm not mad Kris" she said trying to convince him. "I completely understand why you did that yesterday, you love her, of course you'll choose her" Kris was taken aback by her reasoning, did she really think he still loves her?

"Soyou and I broke up months ago, why would you even think of that?"

"Because I know deep inside you still love her and this... this marriage is the only thing that's keeping you from going back to her."

"You know what, let's just stop talking about my love life and just enjoy the trip."

 

"I'm bored" it's only been two hours since they plane took off and they still have few more hours before they reach Heathrow Airport in London. "Let's play twenty questions" Rui look at him, she couldn't decipher what's happening inside Kris head to suddenly have the urge to play twenty questions with her. "Come on, it's unfair you're the only one who know things, we're been married for months and I don't even know a single thing about you."

"But I can't think of any question to ask" she said, still focus on reading.

"Don't worry you can ask your twenty questions next time, in the mean time, you can just answer mine" he said grinning.

"Fire away" she switch off her kindle and put it inside her bag and face him.

"Favorite color?"

"Red and black"

"Favorite food?"

"Uhh.. pasta? anything that's not spicy."

"Favorite Song?"

"I Confess - FT Island."

"Nice song, favorite movie?"

"Mighty Ducks?"

"Favorite Actor?"

"Korean or International?"

"Any."

"Orlando Bloom."

"Actress?"

"None."

"First Pet?"

"None."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Favorite Sports?"

"Tennis"

"Favorite Tennis Player?"

"Agassi, Nadal, Federer, Djokovic and Murray."

"Coffee or Tea?"

"Macchiatto."

"Juice or Cola?"

"Definitely Cola! Are you serioulsy going to ask all those questions?"

"Yupp!" 

"This is going to be a long ride" she thought to herself.

 

"Who do you said was going to pick us up?" Rui asks when they got off the plane. During the eleven hour flight Rui and Kris managed to ask her all types of questions, from type of food, favorite restaurant, bad habbits to the point she wanted to knock him out so she can rest during the remainder of the flight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I thought you knew" then on cue a grey Yamaha big bike parked in front of them followed by a red Sypder Ferrari. The guy in leader jacket took off his helmet and sat on the back of the bike.

"Welcome back babe!" Kris eyes darted towards the guy who just called his wife babe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey you mister!" Rui started walking towards the man and immediately wrap her arms around his neck.

"Missed me that much?" the man chuckled and lift her up from the ground.

"That's Tyler, the boyfriend" Kris whip his head towards Minhwan who gets a slap at the back of the head from his older cousin. "I mean friend boy, best boy friend... argh!" he ruffles his hair in frustration.

"What my idiot cousin wants to say is that Tyler is Rein's guy counterpart" Kris looks at the scene in front of him as his wife chats freely with the guy.

"Don't worry those two are just friends, they would die first before they actually become a real couple" Jonghun said patting his brother-in-law's back and went straiight to the car.

 

-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-