ACT # 13

Mìng yùn (Destiny)
 ACT 13

--------------------------------------

Rui can barely swallow the food, even thought it's her favorite restaurant, she couldn't bring herself to fully enjoy the meal because of a certain someone sitting beside her, she's just thankful that her brother and Jaejin aren't asking Kris about the scratches and cut on his lips.

 

-KRIS POV-

I can tell that Rui's uncomfortable with the current situation then I remembered the contract and our first meeting; Jonghun or anyone in her family have no knowledge or whatsoever that it exist. The waiters were bringing in the food and drinks, everyone digged in immediately.

"Excuse me, can you replace this one with fresh juiced instead? Rui said to the waiter, "My husband doesn't drink soda, thank you" she simply said and went back eating. I know I was staring at her because I was completely taken by surprised by what she said; I know I never mentioned it to her, Luhan too was surprised with what just happened.

Ever since we got married three months ago, the only interaction we had with each other is when we eat at our parents house or come across each other at home; we barely say anything to each other unless its needed, I don't even know her mobile number that's why I was astonished that Luhan know hers.

We were eating when suddenly a pair of hands covered Rui's eyes.

"How's our little angel?" the guy said leaning his face so close to  my wife, I can't help but be annoyed.

"Gege you're late" she said.

"Sorry angel, gege's got to work" she kissed the top of her head before sitting down beside Jonghun and started texting. "Hyung, can we leave now? I'll just have take out and eat at the studio?" can't this guy see we're still eating, rude; he haven't introduced himself and yet goes ahead kissing someone else's wife.

"I think I lost my appetite, Minhwan's right angel, we should leave now if you want to see your Hongki oppa at the studio" Jaejin said putting his phone inside his jacket pocket and standing up. "Let's just order when we get there" annoyed, irritated and pissed off. Why do these guys keep on calling my wife angel and Gabby?

 

-RUI POV-

I can't believe what I'm hearing right now, I know they've been our friends for a very long time but I can't believe they're being this rude. The last time we talked the two of them couldn't hide their excitement to meet Kris, especially Minhwan ge but how come he acts this callous as soon as he arrived.

"Minhwan, this is Rui's husband Kris and his friends" my brother tries to lighten up the mood because Kris and his friends are obviously throwing dagger stares to Minhwan and Jaejin ge.

"Hi! It's really nice meet you all but we're really sorry but we need to get going now" Minhwan said following Jaejin ge.

"Ge you go ahead to the studio, I'll come after we finish lunch" I suggest but Minhwan cuts me of

"I think you should go with us angel, I don't want to ride with your grumpy brother, Jaejin hyung can go with him. Let's go, let's go"

"Oppa" I felt my inside turn 360 when I heard that voice from hell. "Jonghun oppa, Jaejin oppa, Minhwan" I put down both my hands on my lap and balled into fist, I must not loose my temper here, I chant to myself. Now I know why Minhwan ge is acting so weird, she saw the devil and now she's walking towards our table, I can see the muscles in my brother's arm tensed.

"Jaejin ge, you go ahead with my brother, I'll go after we finish eating... please" I look at Jaejin ge with pleading eyes, it pains me a lot to see my brother like this. "NOW, please gege."

"Hyung let's go" Minhwan ge said tugging my brother's arm, too late, the devil arrived already.

"Oppa, it's nice to see you here" Eunbyeol the witch said, I rolled my eyes in disgust.

"Jaejin, Hongki oppa's waiting" I said cooly and resumed eating, I can feel her staring at me, if only we weren't in a public place, I'm sure she would try to kill me, afterall, I'm the reason why she and my brother are not together anymore. Of course, how could I let my brother be with a good for nothing cheater and gold digger.

"I see you're still acting all spoiled brat little Gabby" that's it, I snapped.

-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-