ACT # 09

Mìng yùn (Destiny)
 ACT 09

--------------------------------------

It took seconds for Rui to realized how close her face is from Kris, she only wanted to patch him up and put medicine in his wounds with no malice involve but as soon as she realize how close their proximity is with each other she took a few steps back tripping on her own foot but Kris was able to get a hold and pull her towards him making her fall on his lap and her hands on his chest.

Kris' heart backflipped when he felt Rui's hands touched him, his eyes automatically locked in with hers while time and everything else around them seem to stopped moving the moment she fell on his lap.

 

Kai and Sehun were grinning like idiots, both were very happy to finally see some skinship between the married couple. Luhan stepped  outside to answer a call from the office while Lay volunteered to help Rui prepare foods since they haven't had breakfast yet, leaving the two youngest with their hyung.

"Does any of you have allergy that I should know before I start cooking?" Rui asks Lay when she surveyed the fridge for something to cook.

"Don't worry, we eat anything as long as its edible" he said, the two finished cooking without uttering a word, she was surprised though to see Lay know how to work around the kitchen, it's not often you'll come across a rich kid that knows how to cook. "I'll call them" Lay said when they placed the last plate on the table.

"Aren't you going to join us noona?" Sehun ask when she excused herself to get ready.

"Maybe next time Sehun, I really need to get going now" she said and disappeared upstairs.

"Hyung did Rui noona cooked all this?" Kai ask while putting a scoop of sweet and sour pork on his plate.

"Except for the juice and the rice, she cooked everything by herself; I said we'll be okay with pancakes but she insisted to cook something else."

"Wow daebak! I envy Sehun for eating breakfast with hyung and noona at least once a week" Kai remarked while stuffing his mouth with a spoonful.

"Then maybe you should move next door and we can eat with them everyday" Sehun suggested.

"That's a great idea Sehunnie! Right Lu ge?" Luhan just laughed at his friends ideas. After eating, the boys put the plates on the dishwasher and cleaned the table.

"Where's Rui?" Lay wondered out loud when she didn't come back down.

"She went out" Luhan answered, Kris's brow arched up and the boys were looking at him, wondering how he knew. "What? I bump into her outside.

 

-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-