ACT #33

Mìng yùn (Destiny)
 ACT 33

--------------------------------------

The remainder of the trip flew by in a blink of an eye.

"Are you sure you don't want to extend your vacation even for a another week?" Rein said. "Hey Wu, maybe you could leave your wife for a few more days."

"Sorry Rein, can't do that" Kris said taking Rui's hand and pulling her behind him.

"She's my bestfriend before she became your wife!" she protested but Kris just grinned at her. During their stay, Kris was able to get close to his wife's bestfriends and his relationship with his wife improved tremendously. "Don't worry, I'll make sure we visit next school break, we'll even bring our friends over. The more the merrier, right?."

"You better keep your word Wu or else I'll get my bestfriends myself from Seoul and bring her back here" she retorted and slapped him on the back.

 

"NOONA YOU'RE BACK!" Sehun and Kai ran straight to her ignoring their hyung.

"Aw, I miss you guys" Rui said patting their backs. "I'm sorry we haven't had the chance to say goodbye properly."

"No problem noona, what's important is you're back and you'll spend the rest of the summer with us!" Kai said, Sehun walking on her other side just nodded in agreement.

"Jongin's right, that's why we took the liberty to plan the rest of the summer vacation before we go back to school" Sehun said, the three just walked towards the airport exit and catch up like no other people are around them.

"Are Sehun and Jongin still mad at me?" Kris ask Luhan when his bestfriend greeted him and helped him with the luggages, his brother in law will take a later flight because he will still attend a business meeting while the two cousins took a different flight to New York.

"Don't worry, you know those two they don't get mad that long" Lay patted his back. "We hope your impromtu vacation to England helped improve your relationship with your wife."

Kris just smile when he remembered the time he and Rui spent together back in England.

"Hey Luhan" Kris called his bestfriend. "I want to play the guitar again."