ACT # 36

Mìng yùn (Destiny)
 ACT 36

--------------------------------------

The last semester was blissful for everyone, even though it started very rocky because of the loyal Kris-Soyou shippers Rui manage to survive with the help of Kris's friends. A lot of people are taking interest in her as well because of the changes she decided to make, she got rid of the thick rimmed glasses and decided to dresse up like the normal Chou Rui. She started to have followers but she still choose to spend time with Kris and his friends during break time and after school, this didn't slipped the watchful eyes of the entire student body and rumors eventually started spreading that she is dating one of the guys.

"Noona, have you heard?" Kai said when he sat in their table during lunch break. "People think you're dating Lay hyung!" he grinned looking at his clueless hyung who is busy studying his law books.

"No they don't, I heard my classmates talking and they said Luhan hyung was dating her" Sehun objected, Luhan chuckled he then look at his bestfriend silently eating his pizza beside Sehun, he was clearly enjoying the reaction he was seeing from his friend whenever Rui is being linked to either  Lay or him, he was even grumpy whenever he see an opposite having an interaction with his wife.

'You're stupid Kris Wu, can't you see you're already madly deeply inlove with your wife?'

 

Rui was arranging her things when one of her classmates approached her table.

"Rui..." she look up and saw Nana, one of her quiet and shy classmates. "It's my birthday today and my parents asked me to invite some classmates over for dinner..." she stuttered "I... I... I was wondering if you wo... would... like to go?" Rui gave the girl a genuine smile, she remembers that Nana was one of the few classmates she had last semester that has been nice and friendly towards her.

"Why would she want to attend you boring dinner party?" Fionna butted in then faced her. "Rui my friends and I are going to this tonight to celebrate, you should come and join us!" the girl said standing proud and tall. Ever since she decided to change, she has been receiving a lot of invitations like this from the popular crowd.

"Thank you for inviting me Fionna but I'm sorry I can't go tonight" she politely decline. "I already have plans tonight" the host was obviously offended when she declined her invitation. "Oh I see, if you change your mind feell free to drop by Club Hugo tonight" Rui again thanked her for invitation before she nod and went out of the room. When she turn around, Nana was nowhere inside the room, she rush to put all her things inside the bag and went outside.

"Hey Nana wait up!" she called the girl. "You didn't tell me where your house is" the girl looked at her in disbelief.

"Rui" both girls were suprised by the owner of the voice.

"What are you doing here?" Rui asks.

"Picking you up?" he reach out for her bag but she was quick to move it away, persistent, he still tried to get the bag from her.

"You never pick me up Yi Fan" she eventually surrendered her bag and turned her attention back to the poor girl who was obviously intimidated by the presence of Kris Wu.

"Why do you need her house number?" he asked ignoring Rui's earlier statement.

"Oh sorry, it was very rude of me" she exclaimed. "Nana this is Yi Fan I mean Kris, Kris this is Nana my classmate, it's her birthday today."

"Happy Birthday" Kris said and turn back to Rui.

"We should go, the others are waiting outside YiXing's building" he said, she remembered she promise the guys to eat at a nearby pastry shop after school to celebrate the last day of the exams, she took out her notebook and and pulled out a page and scribbled on it.

"Nana this is my number, can you please text me your house number and what time do you need me to be there?" the girl just nodded and took the piece of paper from her, her smile went up to her ears when she read what Rui wrote on the paper.

'Happy Birthday Im Nana! Thank you so much for inviting me to your birthday part, I look forward to your dinner party!'

 

"Why are you here?"

"Can't the husband pick her wife from..." Rui's had went flying automatically on Kris's mouth to prevent him from saying another word.

"What on earth are you saying?" she hissed. Kris gently removed her hand from his mouth and simply smiled.

"You're so jumpy Mrs. Wu" again her hand flew back to his mouth. 

"One more word Wu Yi Fan and I'm going to sew your mouth shut." Rui preferred calling Kris friends with their real names and having a Chinese lineage, she calls Lay and Kris with their Chinese name.

"Noona!" Sehun and Kai was immediately at her side, Kris... well, by now he was used to his friends greeting his wife first than him, he quietly sat beside Luhan.

"Rumor is, Kris Wu was seen waiting outside a classroom this afternoon" his best friend said. "Should I even ask you if this is true or not correct?" the doe-eye angel chuckled.

"What's wrong picking her up? You and the guys always wait for her after her classes... and besides... she's my wife."

 

-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-