ACT # 19

Mìng yùn (Destiny)

 ACT 19

--------------------------------------

"Soyou and I... there's no us anymore, Soyou and I are over" guilt and sadness filled Rui's heart when Kris said that he and Soyou aren't together anymore, she feels responsible for their breakup.

"I'm sorry, she must have misunderstood us when you helped me earlier" she said. "Let me talk to her, I'll explain everything. Did you tell her that you we're just forced to marry me? You should tell her about the contract maybe it can assure her that you love her very much."

Kris never told Soyou about her because he feels that it's not important for her to know Rui is his wife although she gave her consent to tell her about the contract, he never mentioned it to her except for his friends.

"Rui, do you trust me?" she look him in the eyes not sure why is he asking such question. "Rui, do you trust me?" he repeat.

"Honestly, I don't know Kris" she said. "You never gave me a reason to trust you" she's right, he never did anything to earn her trust.

"This marriage... we never know until when its going to last, what I said to you at the studio... I mean every word, I want to be friends with you Rui" she can't deny the sincerity in Kris' every word.

 

Everyone left except for Luhan.

"About that thing I said earlier" Kris cut him off.

"It's okay, I know you and the guys were just looking out for me" when he finally found out the reason why Sehun is dead serious about hating Soyou and why Luhan did all those things, he feels ashamed of himself for not believing his friends.

"Well then, I think my job here is done. Take care of her Kris, you'll never know... maybe this marriage happened for a reason."

 

"You didn't tell him, didn't you?" Sehun said when Luhan closed the door.

"I didn't have the courage to tell him" next to Kris, Sehun is the closest to Luhan, even though he's the youngest among them, the guy sometimes thinks more maturely than he looks like.

"I think hyung deserves to know the truth" Sehun said, it's not often the two of them talk this serious with each other.

"He already have a lot on his plate, I'll take care of this for the mean time."

"Too late, Lay hyung already did something" Luhan laughed. There's not a lot of things that can make Lay do irrational things but hurting a friend is one on the top must not do if you don't want to piss off Zhang Yi Xing. After the stint he did at the club, Luhan decided to share the information the investigator he hired have collected.

"Then I guess we'll just have to wait to see what he did this time" Lay is the rational one among all of them, he's kind hearted and a very patient person; he's not judgemental and always optimistic even in dire situations but he can also be scary when he's mad, you can say bad things to him or hurt him physically but it always set him off when people hurt his friends and family.

"I'm worried for Kris hyung, he's acting like everything was nothing" Luhan too is also worried by the way Kris reacted to everything. "I'm scared he might explode suddenly and I'm afraid that he might not be able to control it."

"Don't worry, when that time comes, Rui will be there."

"You're right, noona's there for him., has been and will always be."

"All we can do is hope and pray that our friend can see the light and realize how lucky he is to have already marry the girl of his dreams."

 

-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-

A/N: Hi everyone! So how's everything so far? I'm sorry for the mispelled words, I'll read through everything to correct it as soon as I have the time, thank you for reading!