ACT # 10

Mìng yùn (Destiny)
 ACT 10

--------------------------------------

Rui was relieved to get out of the house, everything was going out of hand since last night. When she found Kris looking so misserable like that last night she wanted to comfort him but doing so will be stepping out of bounds with the contract she herself made. "Don't entangle yourself with him, it will only make your situation difficult" she told hershelf and focused on the road.

 

A red Range Rover stopped in front of a busy business building in Seoul, the driver handed him the keys and thanked him walking straight inside, the vallet couldn't help but stare and be in awe as he watch the driver walks inside.

"Good morning Ms. Chou!" greeted the guard at the lobby.

"Good morning Gary!" she greeted back, it's been a while since she came in the building. "How's your kids?"

"They're doing well mam, by the way my daughter Zen asks me to hand this to you" the man said and gave he a braided bracelet, "it's not much but she kept asking me to give it to you..."

"This is very beautiful Gary, did she made it herself?" the man nodded, "she really wanted to give you that in person and thank you and Master Jaejin for taking care of her hospital bill..."

"Gary, I thought we're done with that?" Rui smiled and patted the man's back.

"My family is forever in debt with you and the young master" he said sobbing. "I'm sorry for bothering you, I'm sure the young master will be thrilled to see you again."

"I'll get going now okay, tell you kids and wife I hope to see them soon" with that she brisk walk her way towards the top floor giving everyone she comes across a warm and genuine smile.

"Good morning Terry is he inside?" the male smiled and nodded. "Thanks!"

"Lee Jaejin!" she said upon opening the door, the young man sitting behind the large oak table lifted his head and a huge smile spread across his face when he saw Rui striding inside his office towards him.

"GABBY!" he greeted her with much enthusiam his voice was probably heard outside, but instead of giving him a hug she slapped his arm furiosly. "Is that how you greet your gege?"

"I clearly remember I said I'll pick you up at the airport the last time we talk" she said frowning.

"I know angel but I wanted to surprise you" Rui may be irritated and annoyed but what's important is his dear Jaejin ge is back and that's all that matters.

'What's with your family and surprises?" she retorted but he just laughed.

"Let's go, your brother reserved a spot in your favorite resto for lunch."

"Is Minhwan already there?"

"No, my cousin's somwhere here in the building, good of you to remind me, thanks!" he said laughing and escorted her out of the office.

 

-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-