ACT # 27

Mìng yùn (Destiny)

 ACT 27

--------------------------------------

RUI

I didn't come down for dinner, I pretended I was already sleeping when Sehun and Kai entered my room last night, I felt guilty doing that to those two but I couldn't trust myself not to break down in front of them. It's the first day of winter vacation and I really don't know how to avoid Kris especially when we live in the same house, we're bound to meet one way or the other.

Like usual, I woke up before six to prepare breakfast for me and Kris, a few minutes after Kris came down still with his bed hair. I was used to seeing him like that during weekend, we've been married for a almost five months afterall. We ate breakfast in silence without sparing a glance to each other, the silence was broken when the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it" he said while combing his hair with his hand, I followed him when I heard my brother's voice.

"Gege" I said after giving my older brother a hug.

"Come in, did you have breakfast already?"

"I'll grab something on the plane later, why aren't you two dressed up yet? We'll be late for our flight" I mentally facepalm myself, after all the drama yesterday I completely forgot that we're suppose to leave for London today. I can clearly see the confusion in Kris face and my brother surely saw it immediately. "Didn't Gabby tell you about it?"

"Oh... she did, I guess we both forgot because we were both busy studying for the exams" he lied for me then my brother suddenly headlock me, sometimes I think gege thinks he has a brother rather than a sister.

"You brat!" he said.

"Gege... can't... breath" I said struggling to get out from his grasp.

"Hyung my wife" Kris said.

"Aish, you're spoiling my sister too much Kris" he said finally letting me go. "Pack a few clothes and just go shopping when we get there, Jaejin and Minhwan are already at the airport waiting."

 

-KRIS POV-

"Ge, Kris might be busy and besides he might have planned something with the guys" being away from him for a couple of days might help to sort out my feelings for him.

"That's why I told you to tell him earlier so he can clear his schedule" Jonghun hyung said.

"It's okay, we don't have any plans yet so I'm sure the guys will understand" I lied, I promised the guys last night to take them on a roadtrip as soon as I patch things up with Rui but it looks like it have to wait.

"Noona's sleeping, she looks really tired so we didn't woke her up" Sehun said sitting down beside Luhan. It's funny how the cold and expressionless Sehun turns all caring and sweet with my wife. Luhan, Lay and I talked about it two months after my marriage.

"Did you notice the changes in Sehun and Kai ever since you introduced Rui to us?" Luhan said. "How about you Yi Xing?" he just nodded. "They're more outgoing especially Sehun, I think the two spending time with her is actually a good thing."

"You don't need to go" Rui said.

"But I want to go" I countered, I heave out a deep sigh and stop the car on the side. I know we're late for the flight already but what's the use of being a heir to an airline empire if I couldn't fly on my own time, right? "Look, I know I really messed up yesterday and I really hate myself for that especially when things between us are starting to be okay." When I look at her, she's leaning on the door and holding on to her eye. I forgot about her eye, I cursed myself and went out of the car, I opened the door to check on her closely.

"Are you alright? I'll bring you to the doctor" I said.

"No, I'm okay" she said holding me by my wrist. "We better get to the airport, my brothers aren't fond of waiting" she said. I open the glove compartment, good thing I have extra rayband on. "Here put this on" I said putting the shades on her.

"I have my own" she said rummaging through her things, she probably packed it on her suitcase. "Use it" I said and close the door, I can't help but smile. My shades looks nice on her.

 

 

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-