ACT # 01

Mìng yùn (Destiny)
ACT 01

--------------------------------------

"Who do you think you are talking to our Prince Kris again this morning?" one girl shouted inside the bathroom.

"What we said before didn't probably sink inside your empty head!" another girl shouted, some girls where about to enter the washroom but retreated as soon as they saw a group of seniors ganging up a girl. The girl continously receive kicks and hits on her body, one even deliberately step on her leg expecting the younger girl to scream in pain but no emotion or whatsoever can be seen in her face. No one dare to help or stop the girls afraid that they can become the next target of the group.

"Hyorin stop it, please" one of the girls said. "She's already badly beaten up, I'm sure she'll learn her lesson" the girl looks at the girl on the floor with pleading eyes as if asking her to speak up and beg for her life.

"Move out of the way Bora" the y girl said and shove the girl away delivering another kick to the girl hitting her stomach.

"Dasom please stop Hyorin" but instead the other girl produced a pocket knife from her bag and kneel down to the girl.

"If only you knew your place in this school you wouldn't get into this deep " the girl named Dasom said  slicing off the buttons in the girls uniform starting from the top and then suddenly stopping on the third. "You know Hyorin, maybe this girl needs a permanent reminder of what we are trying to explain" she said while slowly aiming the knife to the girls face. "Prince Kris only belongs to our Princes Soyou, a girl like you can never go against her, heck you can't even be compared to her"

"Are you sure you really want to do that Dasom?" a guys voice echoed inside the girls washroom, Hyorin gasp, Dasom immediately closed the knife and slid inside her chet pocket while the girl Bora rushed down and tries to survey the young girls injury.

"Let's go girls" Hyorin said collected her things, looks at the mirror and fixes her hair before going out acting as if nothing happened. Dasom followed her but stop at the doorway beside the guy who is now leaning on the wall beside the entryway.

"Bora!" she called the girl before she exits the washroom.

"Hey Dasom" the guy called one of the girls before going out. "Tell Hyorin that from now on this girl is hands off or you won't like your remaining days in this university" he said with authority, then she just nods and closes the door leaving the guy and the girl inside.

The girl stood up and dusts off her uniform, limping, she walks towards the sink and wash her face; she looks at the guy who is now standing beside watching her from the mirror.

"You should have defended yourself" he said offering you his handkerchief, instead of taking it, she pulled tissue paper from the dispenser and used it instead. Taking no offense from her action, he returns the hanky in his pocket and smiled.

"Luhan" the boy turns around before he could open the door. "You should stop doing that, people might ask questions" she said throwing the tissue in the bin. "Plus, I don't want to be so much in debt with you."

"Wu Rui..." the girl look at him glared actually.

"Chou... Chou Rui" she corrected him but then again, Luhan just smiled.

"You know you should have told them truth, you are Wu Yi Fan's wife afterall."

 

-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-