Chapter 2: Same Old Steps.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

Only a day of school and they were getting the hang of it. They were really loving it deep down in the bottom of their hearts. Most of the girls flirted and fangirled as usual which made her wanna puke everytime.

The ones that loved the attention of the those girls were non other than Suga, V, Jimin and Jungkook while Jhope just smiled and ignored. Rapmon smirked as he walked past the corridor of the classrooms of Wing A. Jin was expressionless most of the time so she was rest assured that he wouldnt do anything behind her back.

Being the kingkas of the Seven Season, rules were still applied. Bangtan was in the second rank after the principal, controlling the school too. One whole stretch of tables in the canteen were cordoned off only for Bangtan, just like what BlockB did.

They were given permission to skip first two lessons if they wished to. Being kingkas were the best thing ever. Nobody could deny it. Nobody dared to lay a finger on Na Rae too. Even though people like Choi Bin and Lee Bo Na were gone, they were a few who still had grudge but they were warned and threatened by Rapmon.

Last year, Na Rae was either the first to leave for break and got to get her food or the last to get her food but not now anymore.

The bell rang for break and everyone scattered out of their classrooms like ants and made their way to the canteen. Rapmon led his mates and headed to the canteen with his hands in his pockets.

He looked around and eyed the student infront. “ Hey~ that’s my spot! Rule is, you guys got to wait till I get my food first before any of you could get it… hear me? “ Rapmon snapped with cockiness. He wipped the guy out of the queue and pulled Na Rae into the line, making her first in the queue, letting her get her food first.

Whispers and gossips were heard. It was obvious that they were pissed by Rapmon.

“ If I hear anymore whispers, I’ll make sure you go home with no mouth today~ “ Rapmon snapped and glare at every single one.

Jhope smirked. * We really are controlling everything now * He thought. All eight of them got their food and settled at one of the empty seats that were cordoned off just for them but Na Rae didnt like it. She doesn’t like the stares given by her fellow schoolmates.

Jungkook was getting irritated by those stares too and V wanted to eat alone. Jin was against the idea of having the break at the canteen too. Rapmon wanted to stop them from staring but Na Rae stopped him.

“ Oppa.. hajima… lets just go~ “ Na Rae gently tucked his sleeve and slightly pleaded.

He sighed. “ Anything for you babybear~ lets go~ “ He smiled. When they were about to turn and leave, somebody walked past and bumped into Jhope, causing his uniform in a mess.

Jhope cursed and grabbed him by the collar. “ finding trouble huh~ wanna die? Look what you did to my uniform! “ He hissed and spat on his face.

“ Im sorry~ I didn’t mean it.. “ The guy apologised. Everyone was looking and witnessing everything by now. There were even more whispers this time.

“ make way for us when you see us, don’t you ever bump into us again or I’ll make leave this school forever~ “ Jhope snapped and let go of him and rolled his eyes.

Jhope clenched his fist tight and Na Rae stopped Jhope from punching him. “ Hoseok oppa... don’t… please.. “ She said. He looked at her and loosened his grip and sighed.

“ Lets get out of here man “ Jimin rolled his eyes and shrugged off all the unpleasantness, followed by V and Jungkook.

Rapmon took one last glance and left the canteen with the rest. For Na Rae, it was hard to forget about BlockB. She wanted to create good awesome memories with Bangtan and only Bangtan but they weren’t helping much. Whatever they did and whatever they say, it was the same as BlockB. It was so similar to BlockB that made her heart ached. 

Jhope, Suga and V took the old soft couch off over the corner while Jimin took the hammock which was tied in between the two thick metal poles out of nowhere. It was used to be Kyung’s. Jungkook sat on one of the crates and leaned his back on the concrete wall while Jin and Rapmon sat on stools. She sat on one of the crates too and ate her bread quietly.

“ you okay sweetheart? “ Jin concerned. She didn’t as happy as before.

She shook her head and took a bite of her bread.

“ hey sugarbit~ “ Suga called her.

V swallowed his food before he continued to speak. “ She’s upset with all of us.. “ He said. V had a quick analysation of situations. JImin quickly turned to her direction. “ yah! Why are you upset with us? “ He asked. He was worried now.

She shook her head. “ Nothing… you guys just made me think of them even more… you guys were like exactly what they were used to be back then in Seven Seasons and its making me hard to forget about them so please just… stop acting like that… I know you guys weren’t this before. I know you guys are just trying to protect me, didn’t want to let them down by protecting me but please~ don’t okay~ leave them alone… “ Na Rae stated and drank her banana milk.

“ Alright~ as you wish Babybear~ lets just finish our food now and head back to class… we promise to be happy this year~ why that frown baby~ “ Rapmon poke her cheeks and smiled.

She smiled. “ yeah~ yeah~ you’re the worst out of them Mr Rapmon~ “ She rolled her eyes.

“ hey~ why rapmon now… I like it when you call me NamJoon~ tskk… “ Rapmon whined.

She chuckled and everyone smiled.

* Lets all continue to smile like that~ *