Chapter 10: Kidoh. Jin Hyosang.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

The wind howled and the leaves ruffled on the pavement outside. The only sound heard was the ticking of the clock in the big quiet house. The alarm was turned off even before it rang.

He made his bed and got himself washed up. He touched and examined his face after he shaved. * He needs time, Hyosang ah… Don’t rush him * He thought and wiped his face with his towel.

He headed to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of milk and sat down. Not like Bangtan, Kidoh was the opposite. He lived alone and he had nobody to talk to.

Kidoh raised his eyebrows when he noticed something weird about the milk. He took the milk and checked the expiry date and sighed. The milk had already expired two weeks ago. He threw the milk away and sat on his sofa. Memories ran through his mind and it felt like daggers plunged through his heart.

After thinking and watching the news, he went to sort his stuffs away. He threw the ones he doesn’t want and kept only the ones he treasured and cherished the most.

He sighed when he came across a group photo of Bangtan and him. * Time flies and here we are again, meeting each other… * Kidoh thought as he wiped the frame. He checked the calendar and his eyes rounded in surprise. “ right. It’s Yoongi’s birthday today…. How can I forget about it “ He talked to himself.

Kidoh felt a pung of pain in his heart when he saw the photo of him and a girl. * Im sorry… Im really sorry.. I regretted it so much… * He thought and his eyes turned watery, putting the photo back into the box together with others.

After finish sorting the photos, he went to his study room. There were in more stuffs there. A photo on the wall caught his eyes. It was a family photo. Kidoh and his parents. “ I still love you even thought I hate you so much Mother… but im all alone now.. “ Kidoh mumbled and sighed. His face showed full of regretness.

* Jin…. Seok Jin ah… maybe its fate that we meet again… or maybe not….. no matter how much you hate me, I’ll make sure to seek your forgiveness…….. afterall we’re closer than anybody else. * He thought and his mind wandered off to Na Rae.

He didn’t know why they were so protective over her. The more they protect her, the more curious he gets. His stomach grumbled weirdly, making him ran to the toilet and vomited everything out into the toilet bowl. * damn! That milk * He cursed mentally. He vomited again.

 

On the other side, Bangtan was having fun at home till Jin suddenly felt nauseous and he ran to the toilet immediately, vomiting the food he had just ate earlier.

“ yah Hyung… are you alright? “ Jhope concerned.

Jin kept on vomiting. They were all worried for him. Na Rae’s face had literally turned pale.

“ Jin… you okay? Say something…. “ She croaked. Her eyes were red.

It went quiet for a few seconds and they panicked. Rapmon kicked the door open and found Jin lying on the floor, unconscious.

“ oppa!!! “ Na Rae shouted.

“ … “

“ damn! What happened! “

 

The ambulance came and took him to the hospital to had him examined. V gave her a squeeze on her shoulder with a smile.

“ Jin hyung will be fine… He definitely will.. “ Jimin stated with a smile.

“ yeah Babybear… he’s tough and you know it… remember the time when he took so many blows for you outside school? “ Rapmon recalled.

Na Rae blinked and nodded. Of course she remembered that night. “ Don’t worry noona… maybe’s just food poisoning… “ Jungkook said and gave her a hug.

Jin was pushed into the normal ward and was inserted with drip on his finger.

“ hmm.. Kim seok jin? “ The doctor raised his eyebrows.

Jin nodded weakly.

“ Did you had milk or cheese today? “ He asked.

Jin tried to recall but shook his head. “ No. I had eggs… “

“ Hey Mr Doctor… we don’t have milk at home… In fact only Jungkook and Rapmon drinks milk. Neither of us do “ Suga stated.

The doctor raised and eyebrow, absorbing whatever they said. “ Kim seok Jin. I don’t know what happened but you might be lactose intolerant. So avoid milk and cheese for the time being… rest well and drink lots of water Mr Kim. I’ll see you tomorrow. “ He left.

Jin was hospitalized till further notice.

“ Jin… how are you feeling now? You made me so worried “ Na Rae sighed.

“ Don’t worry sweetheart. Its nothing…. “ Jin tried to smile abit.

“ take a good rest hyung “

Jin nodded. “ Take her home with you guys…  and uh… sorry Yoongi.. I messed up your birthday party…“ Suga shook his head. “ its nothing hyung.. don’t worry about it… health’s more important. “

Na Rae nodded. She wanted to stay with Jin at the hospital. “ I wanna stay oppa… “ She said.

“ go on and have some rest baby.. I’ll be fine.. just come tomorrow morning “ Jin stated and pulled her close, giving her a kiss.

“ yeah Sugabit… lets go home “ Suga gave a light squeeze on her shoulder.

Rapmon pointed to the direction of the door. “ Come on~ let him rest tonight~ “ He took her and left.

“ rest well Hyung… we’ll see you tomorrow! “ Jungkook sobbed.

 

Everyone left and Jin was alone. He put his hand over his stomach and groaned. * this… * He mentally cursed.

His eyebrows were pinched together when he thought of something similar like this happened before but he couldn’t remember when and where and what exactly it was. He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep. 

 

Kidoh felt like he almost died due to the extreme vomiting. He washed himself up and layed on bed after eating panadols. * that milk *