Chapter 25: Unexpected Visitor.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

It was a quiet morning and Jungkook had already gone to school by himself because of Hyojin. He was getting worse and worse day by day. He didn’t even want to listen to anyone other than Hyojin.

Na Rae got herself ready and took her out of the room. Rapmon walked over with a smile.

“ I made breakfast for you babybear~ lets eat and go to school alright? “ He stated.

She nodded and sat at the table and took a bite on the sandwich. V and Jimin came and joined them.

“ morning~ “ They greeted her with a smile, trying to make her day a little better.

She smiled a little and took another bite on her sandwich and drank the milk on the table. Suga and Jhope were also ready for school, joining them at the table having their breakfast made by Rapmon.

They were eating happily because they get to sit together with her and have breakfast after so long. Suga looked around and noticed Jungkook wasn’t there. He rolled his eyes and cursed mentally. * I can let jungkook get on his way. I’ll have to make Hyojin mine… * He thought.

Suga looked at Na Rae and softened. * at least she’s sitting with us and having breakfast with us…. Im sorry Na Rae ah… * He thought, apologising on Jungkook’s and Hyojin’s behalf.

Rapmon looked at the door and raised his eyebrows. “ where’s Jin hyung? Is he awake? Why is he taking so long? “ He asked. Everyone shrugged and continued eating. Na Rae didn’t care.

Coughs and sneezes were heard and a deadly pale figure came out of the room. Jin was caught with a flu. His nose were red due to much of sneezing and his throat hurts.

“ you alright hyung? “ Rapmon concerned, along with the others.

Jin shook his head and sneezed again. “ im not going to school today~ my body’s all sore. Suddenly caught up with flu damn it. “ Jin hissed and sighed. Na Rae softened but she pretended she didn’t care. She took her milk and munched on her bread.

Jin looked at Na Rae and was a little surprised to see her at the table eating with the rest. He wanted to talk to her but stopped himself. “ I’ll have breakfast later… count me out for school today “ Jin stated weakly and went into his room. Having a sore body, a painful throat, runny nose and bad cough, his heart ached even more.

“ im going to school first.. “ Na Rae let the table and headed to the door.

Just then, the door bell rang and there was a knock on the door. The five of them trudged over and Rapmon opened the door.

There was a man with round glasses, standing infront of the house and he looked up.

“ who are you looking for? “ Rapmon questioned.

The man checked the address on the paper in his hand and looked up again. “ Sorry to disturb but Im Woo Taewoon and Im here to look for Jang Na Rae. “ He introduced himself and stated the reason.

* He looked familiar. Why does he looked so familiar * She thought, a little surprised that the man came looking for her.

All eyes were on Na Rae. “ do you know him? “ Jhope asked.

Na Rae shook his head and stared at the man. “ Im…Na Rae. Jang Na Rae. “ She said.

The man looked up with a smile. * so she’s Na Rae…. Just like he described, she’s really pretty * He thought and saw her uniform. He hesitated for awhile.

“ Looks like you wont be going to school today. You’re coming with me “ Taewoon stated.

All five faces changed. “ what are you talking about? She said she doesn’t know you…. leave before I call the cops “ V threatened. Taewoon smiled a little. * Little kids. Right. They’re protective of her. That’s good. * He thought.

“ Im came by the request of Woo Jiho “ He told them.

“ Z…zico oppa? “ Na Rae stuttered with her eyes wide opened.

Taewoon nodded with a smile. Anything that got to do with BlockB, she couldn’t just stand by and see it. BlockB was her priority and they were always at a special place in her heart.

Bangtan was mumbling between themselves with their eyebrows furrowed together. “ lets go Miss Ma Rae. I’ve already took leave on your behalf. The principal has already know that you will not be attending school today. “ He stated.

“ I’ll be right back Namjoon oppa… “ She said and left with Taewoon.

Taewoon bowed and bidded goodbye to Bangtan and escorted her to his car, and drove away. Both of them didn’t talk at first but Na Rae couldn’t take it anymore. She was really curious of what he want, where they were going.

“ Who are you? what is the relationship between you and zico? Where are we going? “ She asked in a serious tone. Taewoon remained silent and waited for more questions.

They went silent for a few minutes while the car kept on going up the path. Na Rae looked at him again and cleared his thoat. “ By any chance, are you related Zico? Like who knows maybe you’re his brother or something….” She stated with a shrug.

* Bingo! Just like he said, she’s clever too. * He thought and smiled.

“ Zico is my brother. And he talks a lot about you. “ Taewoon answered while he stirred the wheel.

Na Rae was a bit taken aback and surprised. “ a…anyeonghaseyo “ She greeted him politely. Taewoon laughed and she smiled. * he really look so much like Zico oppa… * She thought.

“ but why haven’t I heard anything about you from me? “ She asked curiously.

“ Does Zico ever tells you everything about him? “ Taewoon questioned her back and she was lost in words.

Zico never told her everything about himself. He did was kept everything inside of him. All he did showed was only the appearance and not something from the bottom of his heart. He hid mostly all the secrets inside of him.

Na Rae shook her head after some thinking and Taewoon smiled again. * Just like you, Zico oppa always smile. He always tried his best to smile * She thought.

The car stopped on the hill and they got off the car. Taewoon brought her up the hill to the cherry tree. * Im back here again * She thought.

“ Zico asked me to take care of you by all ways. He wants you to be happy. Even though you have a bunch of friends called Bangtan now, he wasn’t aware that you would be happy so he asked me for a favor and that is to take care of you… but then, what I saw today at house, they’re protective and that’s a good thing. Like zico always did huh? “ Taewoon smiled.

Na Rae’s heart ached as she heard him. He took a white envelope out from his jacket and handed it to her.

“ whats this? “ She asked.

“ open it and take a look “ He instructed her.

Na Rae took the envelope and opened it. Her eyes widdened at the stack of money. There were lots of money it. Around a million dollars. She couldn’t believe it.

“ whats with this money? Where did you get all of them? “ She questioned. It was too much. She hasn’t seen so much meny in her life before.

Taewoon sighed. “ that’s your money now. Zico has been saving it secretly and asked me to give this money to you after he’s gone… you know how Zico was. My brother was like this and you knew it. So take it and keep it. “ He stated.

The wind blew and her tears rolled down. * im fine and happy Jiho oppa… please be happy in heaven too……. I miss all of you seven * She thought and cried. Taewoon took his jacket off and put it on her shoulder.

* Jiho ah… be happy. She’ll be fine… she’s strong and clever like you said. So don’t worry. Be happy with xxxxx in heaven together with the rest of BlockB. Whoever killed xxxx, he’ll have no happy ending. * Taewoon thought and offered a tissue to Na Rae.

“ thanks Taewoon oppa. “

Her phone rang and she took her phone out from her pocket. Kidoh had texted her. She opened the message :

 

Im sick today. I guess I caught a cold. Come to my house after school later. Here’s my address.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

 

* Kidoh’s sick? Jin’s sick too… * She thought.

“ Sorry but I have to go. Thanks for bringing me here Taewoon oppa. I…appreciate it very much. Please be happy too oppa… I know it must have been hard for you too “ She said.

Taewoon smiled and nodded. “ fighting. Jang Na Rae. Let me take you to wherever you need to go. “ He stated. He escorted her back to his car and drove all the way to Kidoh’s house.

“ See you around. Keep that money safely. Goodbye “ Taewoon bidded goodbye and gave her a hug and drove off.

Na Rae looked at the house unbelievely. It was a shabby old house and it was located in a quiet place. She looked up at the building suspiciously. “ Does he really live here… “ She mumbled and knocked on the door. There was no respond and another text message came through. It was his password to his main door. Na Rae rolled her eyes and keyed the password.

The door unlocked and swung opened. Different from the outside, his house was so much cleaner inside and the floor was made of marble. There was a sweet scent too.

Cough were heard, coming from the living room and she walked towards it. There, she saw Kidoh on the sofa. His face was pale, as pale as Jin. She softened.

“ oh! you’re here.. “ He smiled weakly.

She nodded and looked around. “ how was school today? “ He asked. She told him she didn’t go to school that day and Kidoh made her sit down on the sofa.

“ you want something to drink? “ He asked and sneezed and coughed.

She shook her head. “ Have you seen a doctor? “ She asked in concern. Kidoh shook his head and smiled weakly.

“ you should see a doctor. Its bad…. I’ll take you to the doctor now “ She insisted but Kidoh rejected.

“ I’ll be fine tomorrow. I just need some rest. Just stay here with me “ He stated and closed his eyes. Soon, he fell asleep.

Na Rae took the cloth and covered him and wandered around his house. * did he lived by himself all this while? * She thought. She stopped at a picture on the shelf. It was a photo of him and Jin together when they were young. Smiles were on their faces and their arms were on each others’ shoulders.

* they looked so close and happy but what happened…. * She thought as she continued to wander around.

She checked the time and it was dinner time. She checked on Kidoh and he still had a fever. She walked to the kitchen and found some indegrients and decided to cook something for Kidoh. As she poured the water and added the spices in and stirred it, she thought of Jin. * why am I taking care of his twin instead of him… is Jin alright? He was so pale this morning… * She thought and softened.

After sleeping for hours, Kidoh woke up to the smell of food. “ its delicious… thanks Na Rae ah “ He smiled. Na Rae gave him the flu medicine and he took it. He sat on the sofa after dinner and relaxed.

His heart reacted again as he looked at Na Rae washing the dishes up. He had the urge to do something. Na Rae smiled as she walked into the living room.

“ I should get going. I should go home now… will you be going to school tomorrow? “ She asked.

Kidoh pulled her down beside him. “ can you stay with me tonight? “ He asked and coughed a little.

Na Rae looked at him and hesitated. “ I… er… I…… Rapmon will get worried if I don’t go home “ She said.

“ no. you’re scared that Jin may find out.. aren’t you? you’re scared Jin may get worried… ? “ Kidoh asked.

Na Rae didn’t know what to say. “ I… I like you Na Rae… I think Im in love with you. “ Kidoh finally finally confessed.

Her eyes widdened. She was shocked by his confession. She was in total loss of words.

“ K..kidoh…. I’ll see you in school okay… “ She stuttered.

“ Don’t change the subject. Will you give me a chance? “ He asked and waited. He coughed and sneezed again.

Na Rae don’t know what to say. All she did was stare at him in surprise. But, obviously, her answer is no. Her heart was all for Jin. It was always for Jin and no one else.

Kidoh leaned in and paused. * Do it.. kiss her or you’ll never will * He thought and he leaned in all the way and his lips touched hers. He closed his eyes as he kissed her. * That’s it jin Hyosang, you kissed her * He thought.