Chapter 11: Get The Hell Out Of My Way.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

The bell had rang for awhile and lessons had all begun. Bangtan and Na Rae were already in school, seated in their seats except Jin. He was still hospitalized. The clocked ticked. It was funny how time was moving so slowly today. Lesson has already started for an hour and the seat beside her remained empty.

“ he’s not in school today… “ Jungkook whispered.

“ who the hell cares… just concentrate kookie~ “ Rapmon scratched his ear and put his head back on his desk.

* he’s better off not in school… just don’t come to school forever * Jhope thought as he stared at that empty seat next to Na Rae and drifted his attention to her. * Jin will be fine… * He thought and walked over, giving her a candy. “ we’ll drop by the hospital later okay…don’t worry and concentrate “ He whispered as ot to get caught by the teacher.

His bag was slung over his shoulder and his legs dreaded weakly to school. His face was still pale from the excessive vomiting, resulting to the frown on his handsome face. He slightly groaned when he felt a slight pain in his stomach.

Girls greeted him when they saw him and was surprised to see his pale face.

“ oppa oppa… are you alright? You look pale? “ The girl with light brown hair asked.

“ do you want us to bring you to the sickbay? “ Another asked.

Some gossiped, some just shrugged and went away. He raised his eyebrow and checked his watch. * they should be having lessons now what are they doing here * He thought and shook his head as he made his way to the classroom. “ don’t skip lessons “ He muttered. The girls heard him and giggled.

While the class was paying too much attention, especially the front row, Kidoh walked in and the girls were wide awake instantly to catch a glimpse of him. The teacher stopped and raised an eyebrow. “ you’re late Mr Jin Hyosang. “

“ I had excessive vomiting yesterday and I haven’t recovered.. sorry for being late “ He stated. The teacher looked at his face and realised how pale he was and let it go. “ well.. Kim seokjin is hospitalized for excessive vomiting too.. I guess it’s the norm nowadays…. Please drink lots of water! Understand? “ She stated and shook her head and continued with the lesson.

Bangtan had their eyebrows furrowed together. * what? You vomited too? * They thought in sync. All six pairs of eyes stared at him. Na Rae was surprised to hear that he had vomited too and surprised at how pale he was. Kidoh took the seat beside her and saw her staring back at him.

“ hey “ He greeted her.

Na Rae didn’t respond and turned her attention back to her book. * Jin vomited and he vomited too? Is this some kind of virus? * She thought. She couldn’t concentrate and looked at Kidoh.

“ Are you….alright? “ She asked. * okay Jang Na Rae.. I know I shouldn’t even ask but I cant help myself…. * She thought.

“ yeah just a little bit here and there… thanks for your concern “ Kidoh smiled.

Na Rae shrugged and back to her doodling. Lesson went on and on, and almost everyone was dozing off. Kidoh turned to her and saw her still doodling on her book.

“ so..whats up with Jin? “ He asked.

“ same problem as you… didn’t that teacher said it just now? But his situation got worser than you.. got him hospitalized “ She stated.

“ Oh.. “ He replied. * don’t hate me Seokjin ah… it was just out of carelessness…. * He thought. He felt slightly guilty now just by having Na Rae beside him.

As the day passes by, Kidoh was always the one starting the conversation. The lesson ended and everyone scattered all over the school premises. Kidoh stopped her and smiled.

“ Since Jin isn’t here in school…. Fancy having a break with me? “ He asked. * please say okay… please… like that I can know more about Bangtan * He thought.

Before Na Rae could even answer, Rapmon came over with the rest. “ fancy having a break with you? Yeah I would love to have a break with you “ He cracked his fingers and smirked.

“ I was just asking, Nam Joon… chill the down “ Kidoh tried to smile.

“ stepping into our territory and now messing with OUR girl in OUR territiory… what exactly do you want Jin Hyosang “ Rapmon hissed.

“ this is so interesting… well I’ll tell you if you want to know.. I want her “ Kidoh pointed to Na Rae and smirked and chuckled in his low voice.

Na Rae blinked suspiciously. * The ? * She cursed mentally. “ Hey wait for us at our original place.. we’ll see you later and get you your food okay “ Jimin made her leave first. V nodded.

“ where do you think you’re going “ Kidoh tried to block her path but was yanked away by Suga. She left to the field.

Jhope grabbed him by his collar. “ don’t you dare say that again or I’ll cut your mouth “ He threatened.

“ say what? “ Kidoh smirked again.

“ For ’s sake Na Rae isn’t yours and you can never get her… she’s Jin’s “ V snapped. He wanted to get his fist on Kidoh’s face.

Suga spat on the floor, almost spitting onto Kidoh’s shoes. “ get the hell out of our way before we really… “ Suga was so angry he was out of words.

“ before we really start a fight here…. Things will get ugly.  “ Jimin continued.

“ I just want us to be like before… cant I? Come on… we can really start over “ Kidoh said.

Jungkook couldn’t believe what he had just said and rolled his eyes. Rapmon shook his head. “ unless Jin forgives you, there is nothing we can talk about… so just stay away from us and get the hell away from us… “ He stated and left without turning back.

 

V bought banana milk and sat down beside Na Rae while as sual, Rapmon took the other side. “ just ignore whatever he said just now… nobody can take you away from Jin… you belong to Jin and forever you will “ Suga stated and popped open his orange soda. Jhope was a little hurt by his words but ohwells.

“ who is he? Why is he coming your way? Is he your enemy? “ Na Rae questioned. She was so curious. She wanted to have a good year and this Kidoh just popped out of nowhere.

“ Just someone we happened to know before… “ Rapmon told her.

“ We don’t know why he’s here but nothing’s gonna happen okay trust me  noona “ Jungkook said with a smile.

They all nodded, agreeing to the maknae.

 

Later that night, they all visited Jin at the hospital. Na Rae was smiling when he saw Jin.

“ so anything happened in school? “ Jin asked even thought he knew there was something.

“ nothing… don’t worry oppa “ She smiled and slipped her hand into his hand.

“ oh right! That dude said he had excessive vomiting yesterday so he was late for school this morning… I thought something similar like that happened before but I couldn’t remember “ V told him. * yeah exactly what my thoughts were…. I hate you Kidoh.. I ing hate you so much * He mentally cursed.

“ yah Jin hyung! Kidoh said he wants her “ Jungkook rolled his eyes. Jimin nodded.

Jin’s face changed and he clenched his fist tight. “ what the does he want? this Im getting out of here “ Jin tried to pull the tube out that was inserted into his fingers.

Na Rae tried to stop him, infact everyone did. “ dont let him get into your way Hyung… as long as we stay together, he cant do anything “ Rapmon stated.

“ yeah yeah…. Just you wait Jin Hyosang “ Jin rolled his eyes.

Na Rae gave Jin a kiss and he softened. “ Don’t let him affect your mood Jin “ She said inbetween the kisses. Jin smiled as he kissed her soft and gentle. 

 

* They're just making things even more difficult... Im not trying to get into their way but seems like they thought I am... * Kidoh thought.

 

 

Comments and Subscribe!

Im waiting ^^