Chapter 22: Cold and Heartbrokened.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

It was a bad day for everyone, especially to the both of them. Bangtan went home straight after having some time at the hideout while Na Rae was still outside with Kidoh. She had a frown on her face for the whole day and Kidoh was just by her side, accompanying her.

She checked her phone now and then but there wasn’t any calls or textmessages from Bangtan, especially Jin. * Kim Seokjin really accepted her? * She thought and her heart ached. Her eyes were swollen from crying and she hasn’t eaten anything for the whole day.

Kidoh took a glance at her and softened. He opened his bag and took out a packet of buiscuits and offered her but she shook her head.

“ Im not hungry “ She said and checked her phone again. Again, there was nothing showed up on her screen.

The wind blew. It was cold and chilly at night and she doesn’t want to go home. She don’t know how to face Jin. She stole a glance at Kidoh and sighed a little. * Why is he here instead of Jin. Twins with different character maybe… * She thought.

She thought of Bangtan and Jungkook surfaced in her mind and she frowned even more. She somehow hate Jungkook a little. * Stupid Jeon jungkook. * She thought and slightly rolled her eyes.

The wind blew again and Kidoh looked at her and took off his cardigan and wrapped over her shoulders. Na Rae looked at him, surprised.

“ Its cold. You’ll catch a cold “ Kidoh said with a smile.

“ what about you? “ She asked.

Kidoh shooked his head and smoothened the cardigan on her. “ You need it more than I do “ He smiled again, taking the buiscuits out and offered her again.

“ Eat. I don’t want you to faint. I have no strength to carry you back home. I have no muscles… “ He stated sarcastically and tried showing his arm muscles, squeezing and pushing it.

Na Rae rolled her eyes but inside her, she was feeling better around with Kidoh.

 

Bangtan were at home. They didn’t have much food, only some snacks and finger foods while they waited for her to come home. They didn’t had the mood to eat, especially Rapmon.

Jin tried calling her again, but there was no respond and sighed. He was guilty and regretted saying that to her. He thought of her and the memories, they had gone through so much together.

“ Im going to apologise to her and do whatever I can. I cant lose her. “ He mumbled. * ohman… please come come home now. Where you have been to the whole day. Would Hyosang do anything to her? * He thought worriedly.

Few minutes to midnight and they were getting worried.

“ Any replies from her? “ Rapmon asked while he sat on top of the dining table.

“ lets go out and find her “ V suggested.

Irritating maknae disease starting up again. Jungkook rolled his eyes. “ She’ll come back if she wants! She has legs. I don’t know whats up with her attitude but yeah I cant stand her anymore “ Jungkook stated.

Rapmon grabbed his shirt hard and looked at him in the eye. “ Shut the up Jeon Jungkook. I don’t what spell she had casted on you but you really these few days. Say one more thing about Na Rae and you know Jungkook. Im serious “ Rapmon hissed and loosened his grip on his shirt.

Jungkook smoothened out his shirt and wasn’t feeling good. “ Fine! Suit yourself! “ He shouted and went into his room, closing the door behind him with a loud bang.

“ The is with him? Whats so good about that stupid oblivious Park Hyojin…. Look at us now because of her. “ Rapmon cursed and threw a chair across the living room towards Jungkook’s door.

Jhope came and calm Rapmon down. “ Don’t destroy the house… just leave him alone. He’ll come around and notice it someday “ He said.

* Im sorry Na Rae ah…. Its so late now… where can you go with Kidoh hyung.. * Jimin thought. He felt bad, really. He really do.

Suga and Jin tried to call her again but still, there was no respond.

 

Kidoh walked her home and she returned him his cardigan. “ It’ll be fine. You’re Na Rae. Im sure you’ll be fine. They must be really worried. Go in now… I’ll er… see you in school, probably. Goodnight Na Rae ah “ Kidoh smiled and bidded goodbye and turned around, walking away.

* No matter what, I’ll be there for you sweetie * Kidoh thought and his heart ached for her.

She inserted her key in and unlocked the door. All eyes were on her when she went in. Jungkook didn’t even come out and greet her.

“ You alright? Have you eaten? You must be hungry “ Jimin asked worriedly.

“ Where have you been? “ Rapmon asked in a worried tone which reminded her of Zico.

“ Im tired Namjoon oppa… “ She said coldly and walked passed him, and everyone.

 Last one standing was Jin. She didn’t even look at Jin, ignoring him and walking passed him. Jin grabbed her wrist.

“ Na Rae ah… Mianhae… I didn’t mean it, I didn’t mean to say that to you. I wasn’t thinking properly this morning… Na Rae ah…. Im sorry sweetheart… “ Jin apologised and tried.

She flung her arm away and gave Jin a cold shoulder and went to her room, closing the door behind her. She leaned her back against the door and tears flowed down onto her cheeks immediately like tap water. Her tears flowed down continuously non-stop. She cried, she was heartbrokened.

She felt like she was being left alone in this world. She cried so much and she really missed BlockB so much that night.

Jin was feeling bad too. He wiped his tears away and controlled himself. * I’ll try again tomorrow Na Rae. Im stupid. I regretted what I said and did. I cant lose you * He thought.

Before Bangtan slept, one by one, they came in to check on her. Jin pulled her covers over and wiped his tears away. He softened and his heart ached when she saw our puffy her eyes were. How much she had cried.

V and Jimin came in at different timing and didn’t say much. They gently touched her face and smoothened her bangs. “ Sleep tight my princess “ They whispered the same thing coincidently.

Jhope was next. As much as he loves her, he wants her to be happy. He was sad to see her like that. Jhope was pissed with Jin and Jungkook, especially Jungkook. He sighed and curled a strand of hair behind her ear. He leaned in and gave her a little kiss on her forehead. * I hope tomorrow will be better…  * He thought and his heart pulpiated at the skinship he just made a few seconds before.

Suga came in for a short while. He didn’t know. He wanted both, he wants both Na Rae and Hyojin. It was difficult for him. He shook his head and went off to sleep. He was pissed with himself.

Jungkook stopped outside her room and hesitated. In the end, he didn’t have the face to go in and check on his noona. “ Im sorry noona… but I still love you noona. Just that, for now, Hyojin’s more important. “ He mumbled and left without entering her room.

Last was Rapmon. He went in and sat down on the chair beside the bed, looking down at her and gently touching her bangs. Memories flashed through his mind from the very first day they were transferred to Seven Seasons Highschool till now. He smiled at how much he used to dislike everyone, including Na Rae.

His attitude changed towards her when he found out that Jin likes her and she was actually a nice girl. His smile turned into a frown when he remembered what happened when they found out about BlockB and what happened after that made Rapmon felt devastated.

“ Na Rae ah…. We promised that we’re going to have a good and happy year but things turned into this and it couldn’t be helped. Im sorry I let so many unhappy things happened but…. I will make you happy again Jang Na Rae, like this, I will be able to repay it to your BlockB oppas. Look at how puffy and swollen your eyes were.. omg.“ He stated.

He tugged the blanket tightly over her and gave a peck on her forehead. * Be happy, my precious sister * He thought. Rapmon treated her like his very own sister.

“ Hey BlockB. Rapmon here. I believe all of you guys knew what happened. I knew you guys were watching us all this time from wherever you are. Right, the heaven. Im sorry I made her cry but I’ll do my best to make her smile again. “ Rapmon smiled at how silly he was to even talk to himself and a tear slipped down from the corner of his eyes.

* oh… I must be sleepy and tired. Im being moody… goodnight babybear. * He thought and left her room.

Jin couldn’t sleep that night. He was flipping here and there.