Chapter 13: Back Off.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

The thunder roared and lightning . Soon, it was raining heavily and all outdoor activities had all stopped due to the bad weather. Jin and Jimin took a different route to the classroom due to the constuction and repairing of the walls. Jin smiled at the banana milk in his hand.

“ hyung… wont she get tired of that milk? Its banana milk since ages ago… “ Jimin joked. His eyes were curved like cresents when he laughed.

Jin shook his head and turned around, bumping into the junior, Park Hyo Jin. “ Mianhae.. “ He apologised.

“ Its alright Sunbaenim… “ Hyojin smiled.

Jimin smiled too. “ Well you can call me Jimin and he’s Jin…. We’re comfortable with our names “ Jimin stated. Hyojin nodded. “ Ne! Jimin sunbaenim “ She giggled. Jin saw her paper on the floor and picked it up for her.

“ Thanks Jin sunbaenim “ She slightly blushed. * now I remembered who he was. Everyone was talking about him. He was one of the handsome one in Bangtan * She thought.

Jin shrugged and turned around without any further expressions, entering the classroom, followed by Jimin bidding goodbye to her. Jin was just not comfortable with strangers. Jhope, Rapmon and V were already in class while Jungkook went off to search for Hyojin. Suga was nowhere in sight. Nobody knows where he went to. “ We just bumped into Park Hyo Jin on our way here~  “ Jimin sounded excited.

“ bad luck jungkook… he went to find her~ “ Jhope stuck his tongue out and rolled his eyes.

Jin went over to Na Rae’s desk and put the banana milk on her table, which he saw another hand putting strawberry milk on her table. His eyes lifted up to see who it was. His eyes widdened at the sight of Kidoh.

Jin grabbed Kidoh’s collar and glare right into his eyes. “ What the do you think you’re doing? “ He cursed.

“ omg what happened? “ Rapmon questioned.

V looked at the two milk on Na Rae’s desk and shook his head. “ Banana milk and strawberry milk “ He concluded. Jhope was looking around for Na Rae. She should be in the classroom by now. What took her so long in the girls’ bathroom.

“ Chill, Seokjin. I just want to get her something new “ Kidoh said.

“ She only drinks banana milk. And if its strawberry milk, it should be ME who will change it for her “ Jin snapped and threw a punch at Kidoh.

Na Rae came back from the toilet and the first thing she saw was Jin throwing a punch at Kidoh. Her heart sank at the sight. Jin didn’t let go of him, he was stilling holding onto his collar. “ Back off Jin Hyo Sang before I kill you “ Jin threatened. His eyes gave off that scary cold look. Na Rae hasn’t seen it for awhile and now she saw that cold scary eyes again.

“ Its just a milk, Seokjin… nothing else… “ Kidoh stated.

Na Rae looked over to her table and saw the two milk and immediately knew what had happened.

“ stop! I said stop now! You guys are so childish fighting over milk “ She stated.

“ Stay out of this sweetheart “ Jin replied with his eyes fixed on Kidoh.

He clenched his fist tight and threw another punch at Kidoh, followed by Rapmon who manage to attempt a hard punch at his chest. V managed to pull Jin away from Kidoh and made him cool down. Jhope was staring at Kidoh and he was boiling so much. If he could, he would want to kill him right away.

Jimin lunged forward and pinned Kidoh onto the wall with his hands grabbing his collar. “ Why cant you just stay away from us, stay away from her? Why are you causing all the trouble? “ Jimin questioned.

He was angry. It wasn’t a time to smile and joke now. He was serious.

“ ing back off Kidoh… “ Jhope hissed. 

By now, Jungkook and Suga had came back from wherever they were and Jhope explained what happened.

Jimin clenched his fist and was about to hit Kidoh, the homeroom teacher stepped into the class. “ Whats with the commotion back there “ She questioned with her hands placed on her hips. The rest sat down quietly except Bangtan, Na Rae and Kidoh.

“ Park Jimin what do you think you’re doing right now? All of you will serve detention after school and you, Park Jimin will be cleaning the toilets as your detention “ She instructed.

“ What the hell? “ Jimin guffawed and rolled his eyes, loosening his grip on Kidoh’s collar.

“ it was Kim seokjin who had hit Jin Hyosang… That nam joon too “ Some of them told the teacher what they had witnessed.

The teacher frowned. “ I only believe what I saw and that is Park Jimin. You will be cleaning the toilets. Namjoon and Seokjin will be serving their detention at the principal’s office while Hoseok, Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi will be at the detention room. As for Jin Hyosang… “ She paused.

Bangtan was so eager to know what will happen to Kidoh.

She cleared her voice and continued. “ As for Jin Hyo sang, you will serve detention at one of the classroom at Wing D, together with Jang Na Rae “ She finished and put her bag down.

“ No ing way they’re gonna serve detention together! “ Jin bellowed.

“ This is settled and no more changes Mr Seok Jin. I suggest you to calm your arse down and sit down!!! All of you too! “ She shouted.

Jin grabbed the strawberry milk and squashed it tightly and threw it at Kidoh before taking his seat.

 

One long hour of lesson and the bell finally rang. Rapmon and Jin had no choice but to head over to the principal’s office with the security ascorting them. “ I’ll call you later oppa “ Na Rae tugged on his arm. Jin smiled. “ I’ll be fine. “

The others made their way to the detention room while Jimin went straight to clean the toilet. He took the pail and filled it up with water and dipped the mop into it. “ Damn it… “ He rolled his eyes as he wet the mop and dried it before mopping the toilet. 

After going back and forth, he was getting used to it. He was slowly having fun with the mop. While Jimin was having fun in the toilet, Rapmon and Jin were at the principal’s office.

“ cant you kick Kidoh out of school? “ Rapmon asked.

The principal laughed and sipped his tea. “ why would I do that? “

“ I just want him out of the school “ Jin stated. He didn’t have to mood anymore. The sight of Kidoh just makes him nauseous.

“ because of Na Rae?  “

Both of them nodded.

“ I know you’re trying your best to protect her. Like how BlockB did back then but have you ever thought maybe she wants to make friends with other? Give her a chance? “ The principal stated and took another sip of his tea.

“ We know Kidoh for a very long time and we know what he’s capable of doing. Friends? Any other friends except kidoh. I don’t want him any near Na Rae “ Jin said in a serious tone.

Rapmon nodded. The principal raised his eyebrows. “ settle the feud between you guys and Kidoh and see what happens next… alright? Just try~ “ The principal suggested.

 

Na Rae and Kidoh were called to the sickbay for the detention. “ your homeroom teacher asked you two to write a 1000 word apology letter of what happened just now “ The nurse handed the papers out to them and continued sorting their stuffs.

Na Rae looked at Kidoh and softened. * Jin must’ve lost control but Kidoh shouldn’t have bought that milk… * She thought and took the first aid kit from the nurse. She applied medication on his face and he winced.

“ I don’t know why you have to provoke Jin or Bangtan but please stop from now okay… Look what you got from Jin from provoking him… It hurts isn’t it? “ She said while she applied it again.

Kidoh’s heart reacted weirdly at how close she was. His heart went ba-bump!. He couldn’t get his eyes off of her face, from her eyes to her nose down to her pink soft lips. * How is it like to taste those lips * He thought.

He snapped out of his thoughts when She put everything back into the kit. “ anyways… thanks for the strawberry milk.. “ She smiled a little. Kidoh blinked in astonishment.

“ But you haven’t even drink it, Jin crushed it away “ Kidoh replied.

“ but still, thanks for the thought. “ She smiled. Kidoh cant help but smile too.