Chapter 18: Feelings.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

A week has passed since the incident happened between Jin and Kidoh. Kidoh didn’t attend school for a week. He had been absent for all the lessons and no one cared and asked about him.

Things were getting better with Hyojin. Hyojin was always around Bangtan from that day they became friends and the two females secretly disliked each other. Hyojin kept her smiles on her face 24/7 unlike Na Rae. Whereever Bangtan was, Hyojin seems to be there too.

Jungkook’s feelings for Hyojin increased each day and Suga was suffering in pain. He thought it was normal since he always flirted and played around but this time, it got serious with Hyojin. He cant seem to get hold of her since Jungkook was always around her. Say it, Suga’s feelings for Hyojin never lose to Jungkook.

The seat beside her was empty for a week. She put her stuff down and sat down. Looking at the empty seat beside her, she sighed and shook her head. Jin came behind her and wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

“ Why the sigh sweetheart? “ Jin asked, inhaling her scent and smiled.

She shook her head. “ tell me~ “ He said.

“ is he alright? Will he be alright? “ Na Rae asked as her eyes flickered to the empty seat beside her.

Jin was taken aback by her question but remained cool. “ who? “ He asked.

“ Jin…. Your twin brother didn’t come to school for a week… isn’t there something wrong? I mean he’s related to you afterall… I couldn’t not think about you “ She replied.

“ yeah he’ll be fine…. He’s just irrelevant in my life, our life so stop worrying about him… “ Jin stated and kissed her, kissing her worries away.

Hyojin had happened to walk pass their classroom and saw the couple through the back door. Her eyes widdened and was shocked. * so…. They were a couple? I thought I was first? Isn’t it be the other way? The prettiest junior and the face of the Kingka(Bangtan) should be together….isnt it? * She thought and rolling her eyes, and walked away. Her jealous sparked up even more after what she saw.

 

Lesson ended after two hours and some of them just woke up form their sleep, especially Rapmon. * I don’t even care about school. We’re only here because of Na Rae… * He thought and cursed that teacher under his breath. Kidoh was still the same. He didnt come for class.

Jin was called to assist the teacher with the stack of books and both of them left the class, heading towards the teacher’s office. He placed the stack of books on he table and left for break.

He turned around the corner and bumped into Hyojin, knocking into her and her books fell to the floor.

“ ah! Mianhae! “ He apologised and bent down to help her with her books.

“ oh! its okay Jin…oppa “ She smiled. Her face was so near to him, making her go crazy. * finally some individual time alone with Jin * She thought.

Jin looked at her and blinked and she smiled awkwardly. “ is it alright for me to call you Jin oppa? Jungkook and Jimin said its alright though “ She stated.

“ ahh…. I see…. Yeah of course “ He return her a smile and handed her the books.

Jin was kind even to take some of the books for her and walked her to the teacher’s room. Hyojin totally liked it so much. They placed it on the table and left.

“ are you going for break now? Can I come along? “ She asked.

Jin laughed a little. “ yeah… the boys wouldn’t mind. They really like you, especially Jungkook that little punk “ He stated with a smile.

Na Rae left to look for Jin while the rest waited at the canteen. She stopped when she saw the two of them. Smiles were on their face as they chatted and she didn’t feel good. Somehow, she wanted Hyojin dead. She shook her nasty evil thought away. She wanted to go and check out what they were saying but her legs just wouldn’t move.

* why are you talking to my Jin! You * She cursed mentally.

Before she could react, someone pulled her away from that disturbing scene. She whirled around and saw Kidoh standing right infront of her. Na Rae blinked in surprise. She was lost in words.

“ don’t look so shock and surprise~ girl~ “ Kidoh chuckled.

“ where have you been? “ She questioned him.

“ wow wow~ looks like someone missed me~ “ Kidoh smiled.

Na Rae rolled her eyes. “ Im being serious Jin Hyo Sang…. “

“ alright… I was always around~ around you “ He smiled. She stared hard at him.

“ so whatsup with Jin and that Hyojin back there? They looked close~ with Bangtan~ almost like family~ “ He half joked, earning an elbow hit in his ribs by Na Rae. * Close my . She’s never going to be in my family… over my dead body. her * She was cursing all over in her mind.

Kidoh laughed and fixed her bangs. His heart fluttered at him having skinship with her. “ so…. How have you been Na Rae ah… seems pretty good “ Kidoh asked, leaning in and examined her face.

Her eyes widdened at the sudden closeness and she pushed him off slightly. He smiled.

“ its break time… lets have some food~ im hungry~ “ He opened his bag and rummaged through it, taking two buns and two strawberry milk out from his bag.

“ Jin’s waiting for me… They are all waiting for me at the canteen.. I should go… “ Na Rae stated.

Kidoh looked at her and kept quiet.

“ …what? “

He shook his head. “ you sure he’s waiting for you? Seems like he forgot about you because of Hyojin~ I heard guys here went gaga over her~ they probably had started eating without you~ who knows~ “ He said and shrugged.

Her gaze shifted to the floor. 

“ so… you coming or not? “ Kidoh sighed, pushing the bun and milk right into her face.

She hesitated a little and took the food and followed after Kidoh.

Kidoh was right. They had already started eating before Na Rae was even back. Hyojin kept on talking to Jin, together with Jungkook and Suga was trying to start a conversation with her. V and Jimin were listening to them enthusiastically. Rapmon took a bite and realised that Hyojin wasn’t there. Jhope realised too.

Rapmon looked over to his mates who were happily chatting with Hyojin and furrowed his eyebrows. * everyone had their attention to Hyojin. Nobody realised that Na Rae isn’t here… mannnn * He thought. Jhope rolled his eyes and texted Na Rae asking for her whereabouts but she didn’t reply.

“ Im just going to look for Na Rae.. I’ll be back hoseok ah~ “ Rapmon stated and slipped out of his seat and went to find his babybear.

He smiled and responded to the girls when he walked passed them and halted to a stop when he saw Na Rae at the field, sitting at the steps. Her usual chillout place. His eyes shifted to her right and he was Kidoh. Anger rushed through him but he softened. * Looks like Kidoh came to school afterall…. But why he and Na Rae…. Scrap that. At least Na Rae was accompanied. She’s not alone… What is Jin doing omg. His girlfriend omg. * Rapmon thought.