Chapter 9: Not What You Think It Is.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

Bangtan strode into the school premises and they were welcomed by loud screams of the girls as usual. The juniors didn’t know who they were. They only knew Bangtan because they were the kingkas of Seven Season. Jungkook. V, Jimin and Suga were flirting with some of the girls.

“ guys… can we leave now… ? “ Rapmon rolled his eyes and shook his head.

The four of them left with chuckles. “ yahh hyung~ I didn’t know that there were a few that were pretty~ “ V stated with a smile. Jungkook nodded and Jimin gave thumbs up.

“ yeah its because you never paid attention to them Taehyung… the only girl that you see was Na Rae. Both of you are even bestfriends “ Suga stated.

Kidoh walked through the gates and some of the juniors were waiting for him. They even asked for his autograph. Like seriously? He just smiled and walked passed them, earning squeals from the girls.

Jhope rolled his eyes annoyingly. Jin furrowed his eyebrows together. * Im getting sick with him here. See him everyday in school is so annoying * Jin thought and pulled Na Rae away.

“ whats so good about him? “ Suga grumbled.

 

Everyone settled in class and waited for the teacher to come. Nobody likes her already ever since she changed their seating arrangement. Before the teacher came in, Bangtan didn’t want her to sit down.

“ hey babybear… no matter what he says or try anything, don’t be swayed. “ Rapmon reminded her.

“ don’t believe in whatever he tries to tell you “ Jhope stated.

“ ignore him as much as you can sweetheart~ he’s not what you think he is “ Jin concluded.

 

The sound of high heels echoed through the hallway and all of them quickly settled down in their seats, including Bangtan and Na Rae. Lessons started as usual and Bangtan couldn’t relax at the fact that Kidoh was sitting beside her.

“ there will be a small test next week so I hope you guys would prepare for the test… “ She announced and looked around and shifted her gaze towards Na Rae, Kidoh and Bangtan. * Whoever you are… you guys have no threat at all… do your things and obey my rules and you’ll be safe * She thought and continued with her lesson.

They were given questions to solve together during class and Kidoh turned to her first with a smile. “ Lets do the question together shall we? “ He smiled.

Rapmon shook his head, indicating a NO to her. Kidoh turned and looked at him. “ well, I guess there’s no harm about it… letsnot waste time and do “ Na Rae said and Bangtan sighed. Jin’s expression wasn’t good. Jungkook patted his shoulder and gave his shoulder a light squeeze.

“ Just close one eye for this “ He whispered to his oldest hyung.

Solving the questions together was one thing, asking non-related questions was the irritating thing. Kidoh looked at her. So many questions were running in his mind. He was curious.

“ how did you know them? “ He asked.

Na Rae ignored him and he shrugged. After a few minutes he asked again.

“ How do you know them? Im just curious.. “ Kidoh asked.

She looked at him with her eyebrows slightly furrowed together. “ Who? “

“ oh come on~ Bangtan~ I know almost four of them who weren’t your age. They’re older than you. “ Kidoh stated with a smile. He know he was winning.

Na Rae raised an eyebrow. * wait. How does he know that Jin, Suga, Rapmon and Jhope were older? * She thought.

Kidoh chuckled softly. “ so.. tell me more…” He said as he wrote the equation beside the question. Na Rae eyed him suspiciously. * what does he want? How does he know? Okay okay maybe he just heard the other three of them calling them hyung that’s all… maybe its not what you think it is Na Rae… * She thought.

“ I don’t have to tell you. “ She replied coldly.

“ alright alright “ Kidoh shrugged and back to solving the questions.

Bangtan was annoyed. “ what are they talking about? “ Jimin asked. V and Jungkook shrugged. Suga, Jhope and Jin were glaring at him. Rapmon was sleeping again. Jin couldn’t take it anymore. He kicked the chair infront of him and left the room.

Na Rae and Kidoh turned to see what the commotion was about and she softened. * I should have ignored him… Jin must be really angry * She thought and frowned.

“ okay I know you hate it but this is really the last question and I seriously hope you would give me a good answer “ Kidoh smiled.

Na Rae eyed him irritatingly.

“ What is your relationship with them? You seemed to be closer to one of them…. Oh yeah… was his name…. uhhh I cant remember “ Kidoh asked. * come on give me a good answer Jang Na Rae… they seemed to be a little protective over you * Kidoh thought.

“ Name’s Jin and remember it for life… stop bothering me and live your life. Im not what you think I am… so quit it. Quit your game. Quit trying to start a conversation and be my friend.  “ Na Rae hissed and left the room, annoyed.

Bangtan smirked and they high-fived among each other. “ Way to go Na Rae “ They whispered and put a thumbs up.

She went look for Jin at the back of the school. Their hideout now. She softened at the sight of him. He was lying in the hammock with his eyes closed. * Jin Hyosang…. Why do have to appear after so many years * He thought and swallowed hard.

“ Jin “ She called softly as her fingers touched his arm.

One swip, she was in the hammock together with him. Her head on his chest, his arm around her shoulder and his fingers interlocked with hers. She closed her eyes and inhaled his scent. She just liked the fact that whenever Jin’s around, she would become extra calm like danger doesn’t exist.

Jin kissed her forehead and down to her cheek.

“ I know you’re angry “ Na Rae said.

“ what were two of you talking about ? “ Jin asked.

“ nothing much… he was asking about you and the rest. He….seemed like he knows something abut you guys… “ Na Rae told him.

“ ignore him sweetheart.. he’s just irrelevant in our lives… “ Jin replied and pulled her in for a kiss.

“ I love you sweetheart “ Jin smiled as he kissed her.

She smiled inbetween the kisses while she played with the ring on her fingers. The ring that Jin gave her for their 100 Days. * BlockB oppas… how are you guys doing up there? Don’t worry about me. Im really happy now, besides I have Jin. I miss you oppas, so so much * She thought.