Chapter 23: Reminiscence.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

Seven tall figures were standing in the middle of the old dirty garage. They were slightly blurry and she couldn’t make out what they were saying. She stood infront of them and was shaking in fear, witnessing the scene at that moment.

She was screaming for that man to stop abusing the seven of them, watching him           hitting and kicking them, bruises forming on their bodies and blood staining their bodies too.

Her screams were heard but she couldn’t do anything. All she could do was scream for him to stop.

Everything became hopeless when that man took his gun out. One by one, he approached the seven tall figures and rain shot them right in their head, leaving the scene full with blood.

She screamed till blackness took over.

 

She tossed and turned in bed and was sweating all over. She was crying in her sleep and was screaming in her sleep too.

All of them heard her screams and dashed into her room to see what happened. Rapmon shook her hard, making her wake up. Jin was by her side. His heart ached.

She opened her eyes. Her tears staining her face. “ o…oppas….. “ She sobbed. She had a nightmare of BlockB. She dreamt of the deadly bloody scene. That whole thing just happened right infront of her eyes, she couldn’t not erase that memory.

V wrapped his arms around her and gently patted her on her shoulder. “ its gonna be okay…. Don’t cry. Im here. Taehyung’s here “ V tried to calm her down.

* She must have dreamt of BlockB…. Damn I shouldn’t have talked about them last night…. Mannn * Rapmon thought and blamed himself.

After she cried, she fell asleep again in V’s arms and he layed her down on the bed and pulled the covers over her and left. Jin looked at her and kissed her forehead.

“ My baby sweetheart… you’re always in my heart and I’ve never thought of cheating on you. Sigh. I love you Na Rae ah… “ He muttered under his breathe and went back to sleep.

 

Morning came fast and Bangtan woke up. All seven of them were getting ready for school. Jhope and Suga made breakfast and they made Na Rae’s share too. Eggs, toasted bread filled with peanut butter and seaweed soup with kimchi in a little bowl.

V and Rapmon put on their school blazer and came out, joining the rest at the table for breakfast.

JImin went to her room and called her for breakfast but there was no response. He opened the door and went inside to find no one in the room. He sighed and closed the door behind him.

“ She’s not in her room. Probably went to school already… “ Jimin stated with a frown.

“ omg I cant even have a proper conversation with her. It was Jin and Jungkook’s fault but why is she avoiding the rest of us … idiot “ V rolled his eyes and gave an irritated look at Jungkook and Jin before taking a bite of his toasted bread.

 

Na Rae work up slightly earlier and got herself ready for school, and left the house before Bangtan woke up. She was dragging herself to school and she was in thoughts on her way.

* What if I see Hyojin today… oh just my life…. * She thought and rolled her eyes and blew air up to her bangs.

 

As what she really thought, everyone was gossiping about her, Jin and Hyojin. There were rumors too, saying that Jin and Hyojin were the new couple of Seven Seasons now. The kingka and the prettiest girl in school.

People were throwing looks and nasty comments about her and Na Rae tried her best to ignore those comments. Most of the people were on Hyojin’s side. No one was ever on Na Rae’s side. Never, Ever.

She avoided the canteen and walked passed the vending machine. She thought if Jin would still buy her banana milk but she shook off that thought and headed to the hideout.

Na Rae looked around and sighed, and starting cleaning up the place, stacking the wooden crates back to their usual place. She looked at the place and thought of BlockB even more. Because of what happened recently made her thought of BlockB even more.

She wiped the mirror clean so that Suga and Jimin would be able to use when they come to school.

She took a last glance and sighed. * I guess I wont come here for the time being…. I don’t wanna see any of them…. Oh right, lessons. * she thought. She was actually thankful that the new homeroom teacher rearranged the seating arrangement. She didn’t have to sit with Jin after what happened on Valentines’ Day.

She left and headed to the classroom. Still, there were people looking  and staring at her, gossiping about her.

Before Na Rae could lose her anger at them, somebody tapped her shoulder. * please don’t tell me this is a prank or I’ll kill that person * She thought and turned around.

Unexpected or maybe expected. Totally different from what she thought. It was Kidoh, standing infront of her, smiling.

She softened. * Thank you Kidoh. But why of all people you…. And why of all people you choose to talk to me? * She thought. She smiled a little.

“ come on girl~ lets head to class… I see you’re feeling good today~ “ Kidoh chirped happily and poke her cheek.

She blinked in surprise at his actions. “ YAH! HAJIMA! “ She hissed. Kidoh laughed and both of them walked to class.

Just a few minutes after they sat down, Bangtan burst into the classroom, checking if Na Rae was already in school. They were right. Na Rae secretly hope they wouldn’t go over to her desk but sighed when she saw Rapmon approaching.

“ why didn’t you…. wait for us babybear? “ Rapmon asked.

“ I…. er… “ She didn’t know how to say it. She just didn’t want to face them for a period of time.

Kidoh turned Rapmon with a smirk.  “ I asked her to meet me because I have things for her and I wanted to ask her stuffs too. Sorry. My bad “ He stated with a cocky smile.

Jin and Jhope swore they would kill Kidoh at that moment.

“ even so, you should’ve told us about it. I was looking for you “ V said.

Rapmon looked at Na Rae and back at Kidoh and pointed a middle finger at him and sat down on his chair. Jin was hurt and she was hurt too. He wanted to talk to her, hug her, kiss her but looking at the situation now, nothing will change for the better. He swallowed his saliva and sat down at his place.

Jungkook was with Hyojin again and Suga was standing far away, looking at them. * If I don’t do something, I’ll really lose her to stupid maknae… * Suga thought.

They entered the class and Hyojin’s eyes lit up. “ Jin oppa! “ She called. Jin looked at her. Gossips were heard again. Kidoh stole a glance at Na Rae to check on her. That sad heartbrokened lookon her face said it all.

* so it must true that they’re a couple….. some even create a name for them. Jinjin couple? What the . * Na Rae thought and rolled her eyes. She let out a small sigh and put her head on the table and closed her eyes.

Before Hyojin continued, the teacher came in, interrupting her. She frowned and head back to her own class.

Na Rae couldn’t stand any minute in the room. All she thought was Jin and Hyojin. Negative thoughts. * what stage are they at already? Have their started holding hands? Started kissing? Hugging each other? Or even…S… omg no * She thought. All those were in her mind and she couldn’t breathe.

Just right when the bell rang, she got up from her seat and left the classroom first. Bangtan wanted to see her after class but she was too fast. She was one step ahead of them. The seven of them stared at Kidoh with their eyebrows furrowed together.

“ what? “ Kidoh stated irritatingly. “ I don’t know where she’s going… so quit staring at me…  maybe she just doesn’t want to see all of you~ especially hyung ah… “ Kidoh shrugged and gave a smirk and left, going after Na Rae.

Rapmon let out a frustrating growl and punched his table hard.

“ He’s getting really cocky these days. man. “ Suga cursed and rolled his eyes.

Jhope wanted to be there with her but he couldn’t. * just when will you talk to us again… baby * He thought as his heart ached for her.

 

Na Rae was relieved that she left school earlier and her legs just brought her up the hill. She was surprised when she looked at the surroundings. * I must have missed them so much. * She thought and walked up all the way to where the cherry tree was.

The image where Zico was touching the tree and crying so much surfaced in her mind, making her insides felt weird and her stomach churned uncomfortable. She remembered she had their ashes scattered all near the cherry tree too and tears started to flow down onto her face.

At the same time, Kidoh followed her and was surprised at why she went there. * Isnt this place….. where hyung always comes to together with the rest of Bangtan…. But why Na Rae…. * He thought and went up to see.

Na Rae gently touched the tree and cried heartbrokenly. Her legs weakened, making her fall to the ground. “ Oppas… my oppas…. “ She sobbed.

Kidoh saw and heard her but one thing he couldn’t understand was why that cherry tree.

“ That tree was supposed to be where Jin hyung’s ex girlfriend’s ashes were. They were scattered there. “ He mumbled. * what is going on… * He thought.

Na Rae cried and cried and was sobbing Blockb’s names. “ it’ll be better if you guys were still here…. I miss you oppas~ I hope all of you are in a great place. Hey Jiho oppa… feels good to reunite with ****** unnie huh? I know you are… “ She talked to herself while she touched the tree. Her tears kept on flowing down.

Kidoh’s eyes widdened when he heard the last section. “ ******? How did she know her? How did her oppas know ***** ? by any chance…. Are they… omg… “ Kidoh mumbled and left the hill.

* It cant be…. It cant be so coincidence. I really I hope its not… oh…. * He thought on the way down.

The whole night, Kidoh sat on his couch and thought about what he saw in the afternoon and thought about the gruesome past. He kicked the window panel and closed his eyes with a sigh. * No. maybe I think too much….. * He thought. He was scared. He was confused.

Bangtan too, couldn’t sleep and Jungkook was still the same, defending Hyojin as usual.