Chapter 7: Just Only You.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

The first week of the new school term has passed. It was the weekends. It was a windy cold morning with Bangtan under their blankets in bed, including her. She rolled onto her stomach and turned off the alarm when it rang.

She yawned and stretched lazily and her mind wandered off to Kidoh. Her eyebrows were furrowed together and a little frown appeared on her face. * Now I know why he was familiar. He has Jin’s vibe. Come to think of it, Kidoh kinda… looks like.. Jin… ohman.. * She thought. She didn’t like the fact.Shaking the thought off, she got up and had herself washed up.

She rolled her eyes as she cleaned her face, She regretted it all. * I’ll have to really look carefully before doing anything from now on * She thought.

Seven deadly souls were in the living room with super heavy eyebags and messy bed hair. “ Cant we not go today? Just get it next week or something… “ V grumbled. Jungkook was whiny early in the morning. It was his early morning routine where no one else could stand it except Jimin.

Jimin rubbed his eyes sleepily and yawned. “ why not lets choose someone to go with Na Rae and the rest goes back to sleep? How’s that sound? “ He suggested.

She gave him a smack on his arm. “ excuse me park jimin… why do I have to go? Why not you and one of the rest go together? “

“ you forget to say oppa~ “ Jimin smiled and batted his eyelashes and she rolled her eyes.

Suga and Rapmon were quiet. So damn quiet, people would think they didn’t even exist right there. Their face was irritated and cold. They were sleepy and lazy and it was just a few hours ago when they go to bed. They didn’t had the mood to even open their mouths and talk. * nominate me if you got the balls.. I aint going to the grocery… * Both of them thought in sync.

Jin sneezed and sneezed again and she softened. She was hoping that Jin would go with her but Jin had a cold. His nose were runny and red and his eyes were watery. “ alright… I’ll go with her… go sleep you bunch of idiots.. “ Jin cursed under his breath.

“ its alright Jin… you’re not feeling well… just stay home rest okay “ She said softly.

Jin felt bad and insisted on going with her but she rejected his offer. “ Jin oppa.. just stay at home… I can manage it on my own “ Her last works came out softly.

“ I’ll go with her… I’ll go since im already awake. There’s no point going back to sleep anyways.. “ Jhope spoke.

Jin nodded. “ alright Hoseok... be back early… watch her safety.. “ He stated.

“ I’ll be right back oppa “ Na Rae gave him a hug and left with Jhope to the supermarket.

 

The supermart was crowded as usual but his mood was definitely good. * my only time alone with her * Jhope thought and butterflies started flying in his stomach. He snapped out of his thought when she called him.

“ oppa oppa… what should we get? Is there any sugar or salts at home? Is it enough? “ She asked and looked around.

“ I guess so.. I don’t know.. I never cook at home and you know it “ Jhope replied with a smile.

She chuckled and nodded. “ yeah yeah… I should have brought V or Jungkook with me “ She stated, causing Jhope to frown. * did she hate being out with me? * He thought.

“ hey~ maybe I could start helping you when you’re cooking… “ He smiled.

Na Rae smiled. “ that’s a good suggestion… you’re so kind Jhope oppa “ She skipped away to the rice section after answering him. Jhope giggled to himself.

After half an hour at the supermart, their trolley was already full with stuffs. “ did I miss out anything? “ Na Rae asked as she looked through the load in their trolley.

“ yeah we bought more than enough “ Jhope stated.

Before they even reached the queue, a trolley came in  full speed towards hope and Na Rae.

“ yeah Na Rae ah! Watch out! “ Jhope raised his voice.

She stepped out of the direction but it was too late. Before Jhope could even hold her, the trolley crashed into theirs and hit her leg. She yelped in pain. Jhope pushed the trolley out of the way and scowled at the owner of the trolley. “ I’ll make you pay… I’ll find you where you stay. Better watch out. “ Jhope threatened he was angry.

“ yah are you okay? Is your leg okay? “ Jhope asked worriedly.

She tried to move but she couldn’t. She winced in pain and her eyes are teary. Jhope quickly paid for the things and piggybagged her to the nearest clinic. “ Hold it on Na Rae ah… we’re almost there “ He stated as he ran as fast as he could to the clinic. * whatever it is, I’ll make sure everything will be fine * He thought.

The doctor examined her ankle and it was slightly fractured, more of a heavy sprain due to the impact of the trolley. She winced when the doctor tried to rotate her ankle and a tear slipped down onto to her cheek.

Jhope softened. “ don’t cry Im here.. I know its painful “ He wiped the tear away. His heart hurts seeing her in pain. Once the doctor put on bandage on her sprained ankle, Jhope piggybagged her home with the groceries in his hand.

“ gomawo oppa.. if you weren’t with me.. I don’t know what I’ll do… imagine I came alone “ Na Rae said softly.

“ its my job to keep you safe… Jin told me to… if he didn’t tell me, I would keep you safe too… we’re… family aren’t we… “ Jhope said.

Na Rae nodded and rested her head on his shoulder while Jhope slowly piggybagged her home. * only for you Jang Na Rae… Just only you… * He thought. His heart fluttered while he carried her home.