Chapter 24: My Heart.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

It has been days. She still hasn’t talk to him, including the rest. The alarm rang twice and she stretched her hand out under her covers and off the alarm. She yawned and stretched her body lazily and checked the time.

She woke up and got herself washed and dressed up. She combed her long silky hair and applied hair cream too. After she finished making herself look good, she opened the door and took a peep outside.

It was quiet and Bangtan were not up yet and she sighed in a relief and steped out, closing the door behind her. She wanted to leave the house before Bangtan wakes up. She tiptoed across the living room to the main door and opened it, and closed it behind her back.

Na Rae took a deep breathe, inhaling the fresh morning air and her lips curled up into a small smile but frowned when she didn’t know where to go. She headed to the nearest bus stop and sat down.

She wanted to confront Hyojin but she didn’t have the guts, furthermore, if Jin really accepted her then she really doesn’t has the rights to confront Hyojin. She was in her thoughts when her phone vibrated and a text message popped out.

Na Rae snapped out of her thought and opened the message. It was from Kidoh. She replied his message and saw Jin’s photo on her wallpaper. * will meeting Kidoh later helps? I think of Jin even more when I look at Kidoh…. Sigh * She thought and sighed. Apparently, Kidoh texted her to meet her.

After an hour of waiting at the bus stop, somebody was holding a strawberry milk in his hand, tapping on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Kidoh.

“ for you~ “ Kidoh smiled and handed her the milk.

“ thanks.... “ She smiled a little.

The place was crowded. Many people were there, especially teenagers. Na Rae and Kidoh arrived at the water theme park and looked around. Kidoh gave her a smile and headed to the ticket counter to purchase the tickets.

“ excuse me, but we have a couple deal now so are you here alone or? “ The staff asked.

Kidoh hold her hand without saying anything and the staff nodded and process the couple fee for him. NA Rae was shocked and surprised by his actions.

“ why… did you “ She asked.

“ I see you aren’t smart afterall… its obvious that the couple tickets are so much cheaper…. Thinking too much Jang NaRae~ “ Kidoh chuckled and his heart tingled. He swallowed his saliva nervously. * is this a date…. Lets just say im on a date with her… * He thought and slightly blushed. 

“ come on~ lets have fun today~ “ He chirped happily.

They went on rides and screamed out of their lungs, getting splashed by water. Kidoh scooped a puddle of water and splashed Na Rae. He giggled. She blinked in amuse and did the same thing back to Kidoh.

Soon, a water war broke out. They were splashing water to each other, having so much fun. Na Rae was laughing as she splashed Kidoh. His heart palpitated. * oh man… you should smile and laugh more…. I had enough of your frowns…. And er…. I… like you * He thought. Kidoh like Na Rae but he just couldn’t tell her. He was scared he might scare her away.

They  headed to the photo booth located in the middle of the theme park. Kidoh inserted the coins into the machine and pressed the buttons. The timer showed up and they post for the pictures.

They were having so much fun. Kidoh bought icecreams for them. They sat on the bench and ate the icecream while they looked at the pictures they took. Na Rae laughed while she looked at them.

Kidoh laughed. * if I can be with you every single moment, it’ll so so good. Call me selfish but I hope you don’t get back to Jin… * He thought.

He leaned in and looked at the pictures and smiled. He looked up at her and realised he was super close. Her face was inches away from his and he felt oxygen was taken away from him.

He stared at her pink soft lips and he wanted to kiss her at that moment. Na Rae took a mouth of icecream and continued looking at the pictures. They took quite a lot of them. 

Kidoh wiped the cream off the corner of her lips, making her blinked in surprise. “ oh…. thanks… kidoh “ She smiled.

His eyes didn’t stop looking at her lips. He had the urge to kiss her and he was controlling like crazy. He looked away with a thumping heart and finished his icecream.

They headed home after having so much fun at the water theme park. Kidoh sneezed a little and rubbed his nose. That little gesture made her think of Jin and a frown shown on her face. She realised she hadn’t thought of Jin for the whole day out with Kidoh.

Na Rae looked at Kidoh for a very long time. * Don’t look at me like that baby~ making me hard to resist… * Kidoh thought.

“ Thank you for today Kidoh “ Na Rae thanked him.

“ Call me Hyosang… I believe we got closer. You can me Hyosang you know “ Kidoh shrugged.

“ Thank you Hyosang ah “ She smiled.

Kidoh sneezed again. “ I must’ve caught a cold… “ He chuckled.

“ lets send you home first… “ Na Rae suggested but he shook his head.

“ im fine. Really. I’ll send you home first. Jin might get worried. I can take care of myself. You know pills and medicine. I have them so don’t worry. Remember to wash up quickly so that you wont fall sick “ Kidoh stated.

He stopped her right outside her house and smiled. He sneezed again. “ See you tomorrow in school~ I had fun today Na Rae ah “ Kidoh stated gently and softly. Na Rae smiled and nodded. “ Me too. See you tomorrow “ and she went in.

Bangtan was waiting for her at home. Rapmon shot up from the sofa when she came in through the main door.

“ Where did you go? You look like you just bathed in the rain. “ Rapmon asked.

“ No rain today pabo “ Jhope rolled his eyes.

Suga looked out the window and smirked. “ its Kidoh hyung “ He stated the fact.

Jin’s eyes widdened. “ why were you with him? “ Jin asked worriedly. Na Rae ignored him and Rapmon called her. She sighed. She’s tired of everything. If she could, she would want to move away.

“ Why cant I go out with him? He’s my friend… He’s really a…. good friend.. Im tired so goodnight “ Na Rae stated and knocked Jin on his shoulder as she walked passed him to her bedroom, closing her door behind her with a loud bang.

* why cant you know and understand my heart sweetheart~ what is wrong… really…. We haven’t been talking, hugging and kissing like other couples do… damn * Jin thought as he layed on his bed, kicking the wall frustratingly.

Jhope knocked on her door and she opened it. He was surprised at her even responding.

“ have you had dinner? Here’s hot chocolate for you “ Jhope asked and gave her the hot chocolate.

She nodded with a little smile. “ yeah I had dinner. Thanks for the hot chocolate Hoseok oppa. Sleep early oppa… see you tomorrow “ She said and closed the door. Jhope smiled to himself. * at least she didn’t ignore me * He thought, walking away with a smile.

She took a little sip of the hot chocolate and set it on top of her table. * Jin looked like he didn’t ate for days…. He look so thin…  * She thought and softened.

* Ohwells… He’s in the hands of Hyojin. Not my problem. Like I care * She thought and hid herself under her covers. Deep down at the bottom of her heart, she still loves Jin and yearn for him but then again, all because of Hyojin.

Kidoh layed on his sofa and looked out of the window. The night breeze blew and hit his face. He smiled softly when he remembered what he did for that day with Na Rae. He was really happy that day.

He whipped his phone out and set the photo of Na Rae and him as his wallpaper. * Mianhae Hyung ah… call me selfish. I hated that I like the same girl as you but I just couldn’t helped it. Mianhae. * Kidoh thought and closed his eyes.