Chapter 30: One More Chance.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

Lightning struck and thunders roared. It was a stormy night and the boys couldn’t go anywhere but stay in the hospital. They were all seated outside of the ward, Jungkook fell asleep with his head on Jimin’s lap while V was trying to get sleep too.

Jhope was leaning against the wall, facing out of the window as he listened to his music and Suga was just walking back and forth, trying to kick the tiredness out. Rapmon’s face was pale. He was so tired, he was lethargic. Jin bought him a cup of coffee and stayed beside him for awhile until dawn.

The sun was slowly rising up but it was still raining heavily, people were getting to work, more cars were seen on the road. Jin went into her ward  and sat beside her after he put the food he bought on the table.

* All I need you to be is to be fine and healthy. Nothing else sweetheart… * He thought as he hold her hand and leaned his forehead against the back of his hand and closed his eyes.

Her eyes started to move and she woke up, turning her head to the direction of her left. She softened when she saw Jin and the fact that he was holding her hand made her flutter. It has been so long since they had skinship and that made her realise how much she missed Jin.

He opened his eyes and put her hand down and was surprised to see her wide awake.

“ morning. I bought breakfast for you. I thought maybe you didn’t like the food so… “ He stated and opened the sandwich for her.

Na Rae took the sandwich and hesitated on eating it. She felt guilty for treating Jin like that and she was blaming herself so much.

“ why aren’t you eating? You alright? “ He asked.

She shook her head and remained quiet. Jin sighed as he controlled himself. He sighed again. “ Do you know how scared I am when I heard you eart stopped! Do you know how ing worried I am WHEN YOU HEART ING STOPPED! I asked you to stay away from him and see what happened now! “ Jin snapped and hot tears rolled down onto his face.

“ He almost got you killed by some ing cinnamon. “ He hissed angrily and tears rolled down continuously.

“ Mianhae.. oppa “ She apologised and tears rolled down onto her face.

“ Me or Hyosang. Make your choice. If Hyosang is the one you want, I’ll disappear from your life and let you two be together.

“ Im sorry.. “ She cried.

Jin’s heart ached when she saw her cry and he cried too. Both of them cried and cried. The boys were all outside, they heard their conversation and they were crying too. Jungkook was crying like nobody’s buisness.

“ please baby, just eat the sandwich. Please eat something. Please don’t disappear from my sight ever again please “ Jin sobbed.

Na Rae sniffed and nodded, taking a bite of the sandwich and chewed it. Jin wiped her tears away with his fingers and she did the same for him. Rapmon took a little peep in the ward and was relieved.

Jin leaned in to her and cupped his hand behind her neck, pulling her in for a kiss. The kiss was soft and gentle and it made their hearts flutter and palpitated. * That’s my girl Im kissing right now. Baby I miss you so much * Jin thought. Rapmon smiled a little and closed the door behind him and instructed everyone to go home.

Few days later, Na Rae was discharged from the hospital and went back home. Everyone paid close attention to her as they were scared history might repeat itself again.

One by one, they apologised to her except the maknae. Jeon Jungkook. He wasn’t back at home and nobody knows where he had gone to.  Rapmon gave her a tight hug till she couldn’t breath.

“ Namjoon oppa… okay enough “ She giggled. She was glad that she still has someone that she can call family. Rapmon grinned happile and fixed her bangs and ran off to prepare a scrumptious dinner for her.

Jhope gave her a hug too and went off helping Rapmon with the dinner. Jimin came over with his usual smiley face and gave a kiss on her cheeks. “ Aigoo our Na Rae ah… you have no idea how long have I not been smiling. You made your smiling angel all sad, worried and depressed. “ Jimin stated with a cheeky smile.

“ oh mann.. don’t tell me… “ She rolled her eyes.

“ Of course I was sad worried and depressed because of you. I was worried but not anymoreeee~ “ He chuckled and hug Na Rae and gently patted her back.

V skipped over to them and wrapped his arms around them. “ I love you you love we are happy family~ “ He started singing. She laughed. Jimin laughed.

“ I hate you Jang Na Rae… “ V casually commented.

“ I love you Taehyung… you know my heart don’t you? “ Na Rae sarcastically said and laughed.

Jin was in the bathroom taking a shower. It was time for him to calm his heart and relax and wash all the worries away. He calmed and relaxed his soul in the bathtub while the soothing music played and echoed in the bathroom.

Na Rae went to the garden and sat on the bench, inhaling the sweet scent of the flowers. “ is this really a happy ending or? Nothing bad is going to happen anymore right? Better not. Im so tired already. “ She muttered to herself.

Someone cleared his throat and walked towards her. “ Of course its happy ending. Pabo. “

She turned around and saw Suga. He sat down beside her and gave her a hug first before anything else. “ I miss you so much sugabit~ I hope nothing destroys our family again… “ He sighed and broke the hug. She nodded and smile.

Just sitting there together can make them happy and Suga suddenly laughed. Na Rae looked at him bewildered.

“ I remembered our first kiss together… thinking it back now, its kinda funny. “ He laughed.

Na Rae’s face turned red and smacked his arm. “ yah yoongi oppa! Hajima! “ She squealed and there was a silence. They were thinking about that stupid arrogant boy, Choi Bin. Because of Choi Bin, they remembered Lee Bo Na.

“ I wonder how’s Bo Na doing. Hope she really is doing good somewhere. Remember how all of us were all shocked when they announced her transferring schools. “ Na Rae shook her head and Suga nodded.

Suga hesitated and asked her about HyoJin cautiously and her face changed slightly and her gaze shifted to the ground.

“ if Jungkook really likes her, will you give them your blessing? “ Suga asked. He wanted to know.

“ What about you Yoongi oppa? You like her too, don’t you? “ She directed the question back to him.

Suga kept quiet. It was true from the start that he had developed feelings for her but seeing how she treated everyone and kinda destroyed his family, he didn’t want it. And realising it was just a little crush on his own, he gave her up. He nodded. “ Yeah I will give them my blessing. She isn’t the one for me. “ He stated.

Na Rae looked at him and nodded too. “ If you can, then I can. “

“ then, will you forgive Jungkook? I mean he was the one that hurt you the most, siding her everytime. “ Suga asked again.

“ I will but it’ll take some time. Look at how he’s not even at home and not talking to me. He must’ve really hated me or maybe not. “ She shrugged and smiled a little.

Suga patted her back gently and combed her hair with his fingers. “ Last long with Jin hyung, Na Rae ah~ “ He smiled and she smiled too.

 

Dinner was ready and Rapmon was all excited on how his food will taste like. Jin woke up from his sleep after having a bath in bathtub. It was healing. They took their seats and digged in. Expectedly, it was a s good as before. Delicious.

“ Yummy! “ She exclaimed.

“ Right! So eat more~ “ Rapmon grinned and placed the Japchae into her bowl and stuffed the rest into his mouth.

Jungkook came home at the right timing and sat down at the dining table. The moment he saw Na Rae, he kept his head low. Jhope gave him the rice bowl but he refused to it and went to his room.

He closed the door behind him and sighed. * How do I face her now after what happened. * He thought and cried silently. “ Noona… “ He sobbed.

A knock was heard on the door and he quickly wiped his tears away. It was Na Rae. “ Can I come in? “ She asked. Jungkook opened the door and let her in. She went in and sat on the little couch as he closed the door. Jungkook was so nervous, he didn’t know whether to sit or stand.

“ Jungkook ah.. “

“ n..ne noona… “ He responded.

Without saying any further, She punched Jungkook in his face. Jungkook was shocked and flustered. Tears rolled down onto his face.

“ We’re fair now. “ She smiled.

“ noona…Noona mianhae~ “ Jungkook cried.

Na Rae cried too. “ Its over and I forgive you. You’re my family Jungkook so I forgive you. Saranghae Jeon Jungkook~ saranghae Jungkook ah… “ She gave him a hug while she cried.

Jungkook cried. “ Thank you for forgiving me. Mianhae noona… “ He sobbed as he hug Na Rae too.

All six of them planted their ears onto the door to hear what the conversation was and they all smiled and sighed in relief.

 

Kidoh was alone once again. He fidgeted with his phone, wanteing to call Na Rae. He kept on hesitating here and there. Despite what had happened, he still wanted Jin to forgive him but he knew it was hard. He had feelings for Na Rae, he couldn’t stop but for Jin, he knows clearly that he needs to stop.

A tear slipped down and he wiped his tear away. * Its going to be hard for me but live a long long time with Jin and be the happiest girl in the world with Jin. Goodbye, Na Rae. Goodbye, my love. * He thought.