Chapter 31: Forever.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

 

The school bell rang as usual and everyone attended school for the last day. It was the last day of school and Bangtan wanted to skip school but Na Rae thought it wouldn’t be a good idea since it was the last.

They sat through all the lessons even though they did nothing. Bangtan was back to their previous seating arrangement and Jin was back to sitting beside Na Rae. He smiled as intercept his fingers together with hers under the table.

Kidoh’s original seat infront of her remained empty. She thought maybe he too, would come to school on the last day of school, she thought maybe she could see him for the very last time but he didn’t made it. The teacher had also announced that he had withdrawn from school.

Na Rae softened at the news and she was slightly worried for the twin. Jin gave her hand a light squeeze.

“ He will be fine like before. Lets erase him from our memory now “ Jin reassured her and gave her a little smile.

As for the rumors of Jin and Hyojin, it was slowly dying down and whoever continues to spread this rumors would die in Rapmon’s hands. He said it with threat when he entered the school that morning. He was happy that it was the last day of school.

Jungkook was out there with Hyojin again and she really did repent on what she had done to the family and she apologised. Because of what Jin said to give others a chance, Jungkook and Hyojin was dating a week after Valentines’ Day.

It was break time and everyone scattered to the canteen, including Bangtan. It wouldn’t harm to be at the canteen on the last day. Jin bought banana milk for Na Rae and sat beside her, with V on the other side. Rapmon and Jhope were sitting on the other bench, munching on the tachos that they didn’t even know existed in school. Jimin was grooving to the music with his smiley face while he stuffed marshmallows into his mouth.

Suga was the only one sitting on the table with his legs on the bench, occasionally putting nachos in his mouth. * Peace. This is peace. Peace on the last day. Right. Like they always said. Peace and good things always come after bad things. * He thought.

A girl walked towards Bangtan despite being gossiped. Jhope directed his gaze towards her. * probably another crazy * He thought and rolled his eyes. Jimin winked at her and continued moving along with the music. Rapmon tapped V and he turned. His eyebrows raised. * isn’t that girl….. that told us about Na Rae… what is she doing here. What does she want now * He thought.

All of them didn’t trust any girls now after what Hyojin did. Rapmon waited for her to say something but his expression wasn’t nice. “ what do you want? “ Rapmon asked.

“ Thank you for your help the other time but I don’t know what motives you have so quit it before things get big. You know im saying? “ V slightly hissed. Jin and Na Rae were looking at the commotion. Suga too, but he didn’t cared and threw some nachos into his mouth.

The girl hesitated and swallowed hard. “ Sorry but… “ She handed a box of macarons and wanted to give Suga, making Rapmon and the group surprised. * So she’s interested in Suga hyung * V thought and smirked.

* She has guts to like Yoongi hyung * Jhope thought and smirked.

Jimin smiled and shook his head and giggled alittle. Jimin nudged Suga and pointed at her. Suga turned to her direction and saw the box of macarons and then back at her face.

“ ne? “

“ for you “ She said.

“ Im not a sweet tooth “ Suga stated and kinda ignored her.

Rapmon couldn’t help but laughed, including the others. Being the flirty in the group, it was kinda cool and funny to see somebody liking Suga, and even giving him things.

“ My name’s Kae Lyn and I hope you accept my macarons “ She said. She was courageous enough to say it.

Rapmon likes her courage and shifted his attention to Suga who wasn’t giving a damn about it.

“ yah hyung…. Just accept it.. “ V, Jimin and Jhope were having fun, teasing Suga.

“ tell me a reason why I should accept it? “ Suga asked her.

“ Because… I.. I like you “ She confessed and they could see she was very nervous.

Suga heard her confession and he couldn’t deny that he was actually swayed by her words but he remained cool.

“ Thank you for liking me. “ Suga thanked her and gave her the most irritatig smirk in the world and walked away, without even taking the macarons with him.

She was surprised by his actions and Rapmon gave a pat on her shoulder. “ this takes time. He needs time to recupurate his heart. Don’t use force. I like your courage little girl. Now let me tell you something. You need courage for liking Suga. Suga is not what you think he is. Everyone has their different past love story and of course, same goes to Min Yoongi. It will be tough, liking Suga. It’s my piece of advice. But, don’t give up and keep that courage of yours girl~ “ Rapmon smiled and laughed.

“ good luck~ “ they stated with a smile, including Na Rae and Jin.

 

Suga leaned his back against the cold concrete wall and sighed. Being the flirty and playboy of the group, it was usual to see this kind of confessions. He gets it like almost everyday from those crazy girls. But to him flirting and sweettalking to those crazy girls was to hide his truth self. Suga had a girlfriend but she died in a car accident and the image of his was to hide his pain away.

His mind wandered to the girl, Kae Lyn. He couldn’t deny how he had been swayed by her with only that few words. She was courage’s and sincere. Suga could see it all. * You asked me to move on but Hyojin wasn’t the one for me. I knew it baby. What about now? That Kae Lyn girl… * He thought.

The last bell for the day rang. Everyone left the school. Bangtan and Na Rae was strolling out of the school gate when somebody approached Rapmon. It was a confidential box

There was little note in there that says : ‘ Take this to XX casino – by Unknown. X’

*Drugs? * They all thought.

“ crazy. Its our graduation day. So stop messing around. If this is not a prank, you wait and see! “ Rapmon snapped and threw that box off along the way.

Three boys were cornering her and Jhope nudged Suga. “ Be her hero yoongi hyung~ I know you’ve been swayed by her. Your reaction tells. “ Jhope chuckled.

One of the guy pinned her onto the wall and gave a slap. “ why in the whole world must it be that Suga boy. “ He hissed.

Another one grabbed her wrist and took the box of macarons and smashed on the floor. “ Say goodbye to your sweet little useless thing “ He sneered. He raised his hand, throwing her another slap but Suga stopped it.

“ Stop or you three will be dying in my hands today “ Suga threatened.

The three of them threw middle fingers at Suga and ran off. “ You alright? You’re such a burden “ He stated and gave a little smile.

Bangtan smiled and cheered. From seven to eight members. From eight to nine members, with Hyojin. From nine to ten members now, because of that Suga girl, Kae Lyn.

Jin wrapped his arm around Na Rae’s shoulder and pulled her into a kiss. “ I love you forever and forever. I love you sweetheart “ He smiled and said inbetween the kisses. 

 

 

This story has come to an end.

Thanks for supporting and liking the story. 

Much appreciated. 

See you at the next story ^^

SEQUEL UP NEXT. 

SEE YOU AT THE SEQUEL.