Chapter 27: Freeze.

Skool Luv Affair (Sequel : Be My Light)

It has been awhile since the both of them met and went out together. She was less hurt now because of him and he really did take good care of her. She thought of him as a good friend and had lots of fun with him but on the other side, she felt a little guilty too.

* What if Jin and Hyojin really didn’t do anything behind my back and yet here I am with Kidoh like almost everyday….. that makes me the two timer, the betrayer isn’t it? * She thought for the upteenth time.

She don’t know what to do with those thoughts lingering in her mind. Kidoh put the little box of cookies he made and put it into her bag fo her to bring it home. “ Just try it. My first time baking something like that though…. “ He stated and shrugged with a smile.

Na Rae nodded with a smile and checked her watch. It was almost ten at night and she got herself ready to go home.

“ I’ll bring you home “ Kidoh took his keys and excort her out of his house and lock the doors with a smile.

Even though she didn’t accept him, Kidoh was still by her side. He was always with a smile. Just be by her side was all he needed. Just by looking at her smiles could fill up his day.

“ Been talking to Seokjin? “ He asked out of curiousity.

She hesitated and shook her head while the both of them walked along the streets. Kidoh kept quiet and hold her hand courageously.

“ will you give me a chance Na Rae? Think about it before you say no. please. “ He stated and looked at her. * I know deep down, you’re still in love with Jin. Jang Na Rae, you love Jin. You still love him. * He thought.

 

After a long walk, he let go of her and sighed a little. “ home sweet home “ He said softly with a smile. “ tomorrow will be better, trust me “ Kidoh added a wink and bidded goodbye. Na Rae went in and close the door behind her.

Jin was waiting for her and he knew she was out with his twin brother for the whole day. He was going to change everything back to normal but it’s going to be hard and takes time.

“ have you eaten? “ He asked.

Unusual, nobody was around except for Jin and she couldn’t avoid him. She was kinda hoping either Rapmon or V to come and rescue her or even Suga but no.

“ yeah. “ She replied.

Being there for just a minute, it was suffocating to her. Before Jin could continue, she spoke first.

“ Im tired. I’ll see you tomorrow “ She kinda avoided eye contact and turned around but Jin grabbed her wrist fast.

She gasped a little and her heart started beating like crazy. Jin’s touch made her go crazy. It has been weeks since they last had skinship. Jin’s heart too, palpitated like there was no tomorrow.

“ Na Rae ah… “ He called her soft and gently.

“ n…ne? “ She replied.

Jin turned her around and looked at her in the eye. “ The rumors you heard in school, they were all rumors. “ He stated. * Rumors…… ? * She thought. That ‘rumor’ word swirled in her mind for quite awhile and it made her giddy, partly due to his touch too.

“ oh… I’m tired. “ This time without waiting for his reply, she quickly ran to her room and locked her door behind her, leaning her back on the door.

She sighed in relief and put her bag down. They left a note on her table stating that they had all went out except for Jin and Jungkook went on separate ways to find Hyojin. She sighed and threw the note into the bin. * jeon Jungkook…. pabo. * She thought.

After washing up and getting ready to sleep, she layed on bed as she applied cream on her hands. Her mind wandered off to Jin and Kidoh. Both were twins but they were just like enemies, trying to get rid of each other.  She took her phone and looked through pictures. * what did Kidoh exactly did to make Jin hate him that much…. From what I see till now, Kidoh was nice * She thought and her eyelids felt heavier and heavier, and she fell asleep.

Jin came in and checked on her, pulling the covers on her to keep her warm. “ I’ll make everything back to normal like before baby. Just wait. “ He mumbled and plant a kiss on her forehead.

 

Morning came fast. Na Rae was already awake and was getting herself ready. Kidoh had asked out out that day too. To her, Kidoh was already her friend but to Bangtan, he was still their enemy, their most hated person in the world, especially to Jin.

Rapmon gave her a morning hug and went off doing his own things. Jungkook as usual, was not at home. Jimin greeted her with a smile. “ going out? This early? “ He raised his eyebrow and she nodded.

“ Can I ask who you’re going out with later? “ Jhope asked curiously and V nodded. Suga just sat there and waited for her reply as he sipped his cup of tea.

“ Kidoh… “ She hesitated before saying it.

Jin didn’t want her to go but it wasn’t his choice anymore. He couldn’t say anything now because it was all his fault from the start. The rest carried on with their own stuffs while she put on her socks and shoes.

* Its now or never, Kim Seokjin. * He thought and walked over to her, pulling her into his arms, backhugging her.

Na Rae was surprised by his actions and kinda melted a little. She softened a little.

“ Can you not go with him? “ Jin asked softly. “ Ka ji ma… “

“ He’s your twin, Jin. He’s your family. I’ll be late if I don’t leave now… I’ll see you at home later “ She replied and left.

Jin sighed and hit the wall slightly. V came up to him and gently patted his shoulder. “ fighting! You can do it. Win her back. “ V stated. Jimin jumped his way to the two of them.

“ furthermore, you guys are still together. You guys didn’t even break up in this first place. Everything takes time. Give her some time hyung~ since youre the one stated everything. “ Jimin said.

 

Na Rae met up with Kidoh at the departmental store and the two of them decided to explore the place. They walked around, looking at things, trying new clothes, new things, exploring the newest fashion trend and having lots of fun.

She smiled and laughed, all thanks to Kidoh. They really cliqued well and Kidoh was secretly liking it. He wished everyday was like that to him. He wished time could stop at that moment with just the only two together. Nothing else. Not even Jin included.

They spent so much time there and it was almost tea time and her stomach growled softly and she blushed in embarrassment.

Kidoh chuckled.

“ wait here for me. I’ll get some snacks for us and maybe iced tea “ He stated and ran off to buy food.

Kidoh came back after a few minutes with iced tea in one hand and cinnamon sticks in the other.

“ here you go. Cinammon sticks and iced tea for you and for me “ He smiled.

Na Rae took a bite of the cinnamon stick and smiled. She hasn’t been having cinammon sticks for quite a long tme already. She felt reall happy, eating them. Kidoh fixed her bangs while she ate her cinnamon. “ delicious? “ He asked.

Na Rae nodded with a smile and suddenly, her heart stopped, causing her to collapse onto the floor. Kidoh was literally shocked. He dropped his food and drink on the floor.

“ yah Na Rae ah!!!! Na Rae ah! “ Kidoh called her and shook her but she didn’t respond.

Kidoh was super anxious and the passerbys had already called the ambulance. Soon, she was sent to the nearby hosptal to the emergency ward. He was sweating all over and his eyes were red from crying and worrying. He didn’t know what to do. Looking at the girl he like and love just collapsing out sudden infront of him must have been really frightening.

“ I didn’t kill her did I…I didn’t….. It wasn’t my fault… “ Kidoh mumbled and he was trembling. He was scared. He couldn’t calm down.

The nurse had already called for her family and Bangtan was already on their way. All seven of them were super worried and angry, including Jungkook. He was shocked to hear about it.

They reached the hospital as fast they could while Na Rae was being examined y the doctor and was pushed to another ward. She was settled there for the night. The doctors couldn’t find a reason why her heart just stopped suddenly and she need to stay in the hospital for further examinations.

Jin went up to Kidoh who was sitting on the chair, trembling and breaking into cold sweat. He grabbed him up and punched him hard.

“ you Jin Hyosang. you. “ Jin cursed and threw him another punch across his face.

Jhope and Suga were trying pull Jin back but Jin was too strong. He was super angry and pissed.

“ YAH! Who are you trying to kill this time?! Uh? I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER! “ Jin shouted and punched Kidoh hard.

KIdoh’s face was full with bruises and blueblacks. His lips were bleeding too.

“ Killing her by poisoning her? Cinnamon sticks it is? you Hyosang. you. Her heart ing stopped! You ing piece of . “ He shouted and kept on punching him non stop.

Kidoh’s cheek bones were badly bruised and blood were all over his face.

“ Seokjin ah “ He said weakly as his mouth hurts. His lips were all chipped and were bleeding.

“ Shut the up!!! Im gonna kill you! why are you always killing people I love! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? “ Jin shouted and the head doctor was called to assist the situation.

“ two of you should calm down. Especially you, Kim Seokjin. You too, the twin, Jin Hyosang.

Bangtan and Kidoh turned around and looked at him. The head doctor was an old man and was with a walking stick. He was looking at the twins with a slight smile.